Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MadPole
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SDC11005.JPG
    SDC10999.JPG
    There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

There will be beer.
    I've got 1/6 barrels of Sammy Oktoberfest .

Are you an Eddie Money fan ?
    I think Im in love...

#52 9 years ago

T-minus 25 hours and counting...
    Looking forward to tomorrow.

#53 9 years ago

Awesome party. Thanks for hosting!

#54 9 years ago

Ditto! Great party from MadPole. Thanks again, hope you have another one.

#55 9 years ago

Thanks to everybody for helping to break in the new barcade. Glad to see old friends and make some new ones. I had a great time and can't wait start putting the next party together.

I'm thinking about the first or second week of November. My job keeps me on lock-down between Thanksgiving and New Year's so that'll be my last chance cut loose. Let me know if either Friday works out better than the other.

I like the suggestion of a pin-golf tournament to add the competitive spirit.

What do you guys think?

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

I like the suggestion of a pin-golf tournament to add the competitive spirit.
    What do you guys think?

Pin-golf sounds fun. I'd love to try it out. I guess there's a lot of variation you can apply to the rules. You can have a point goal within a number of turns or a game-specific goal (get a certain jackpot) in a number of turns, etc.

#57 9 years ago

If there is a spot open, I would like to attend the next one. I think I can do either date.

#58 9 years ago

Can't thank you enough Jeff! We all had a blast and it was great getting to know a few new pinsiders!

#59 9 years ago

If you ever do a Saturday, I know a few pinheads that would join me on a trip south from Cincinnati. Awesome game room OP.

#60 9 years ago

DUDE.
    Thank you so much Jeff.
    Had such a great time, you guys were a blast to hang with !! Hougster hope ya did well in B-town brother !
    Cant wait till the next one !

#61 9 years ago

And NBA Fastbreak KICKS ASS !!

#62 9 years ago

If any of you cats wants to come up and watch my Colts get their asses kicked with me come on up.....

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

If any of you jerks wants to come up and watch my Colts get their asses kicked with me come on up.....

Really? The Ravens are questionable at best. Go colts!! Whodey!!

#64 9 years ago

Thanks again, Jeff. It was great seeing and talking to everybody. It is always great hanging with a bunch of likeminded pinheads!

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-ky-pinball-party/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.