7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickedquickss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 7 years ago

I'm in bringing a Danny Sullivans Indy Heat arcade. The Fleitz brothers are a class act. Last year was great and it was jus the first one, this year is going to be awesome with a lot of growth. I may bring a pin, I'm pending a trade. They had a great tourny last year....I finished 17th....out of 17 finalist All you guys should make it. Huge area this year, I'm stoked! Don't miss out, great place to sell a pin also..free admission and free place to sell, you can't beat that. If you don't bring something admission is still reasonable.

#53 7 years ago

Made my day also...never can have to many pins at a show. FYI Wicks pizza is the best intown

#62 7 years ago

I'm working on a trade, if it goes through I will also be bringing a NoFear...I will also be looking to maybe purchse another machine at this show. I do know of some machines coming 4sale, a space shuttle....real nice player machine and priced very fair, a nice data east simpsons also priced well. My Danny Sullivans Indy Heat will be forsale....hopefully many more....this is shaping up to be epic for a 2nd year show!

1 week later
    #66 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

got 24,000 sq ft to fill...bring'em on!

#70 7 years ago

you can register on ArcadeRX.com or search LouisvilleArcadeExpo...follow bring a machine link. This is shaping up to be EPIC!!!! You guys within 300 miles shouldn't miss this one...Rumored next year might be a P.a.p.p.a Stop. The tourney this year should be a blast...these guys have been known to throw in a wildcard!
    Now we just need Stern to bring us a AC/DC to unveil! and some more SWAG!!!!
    Remember free admission if you bring a machine and NO charge to sell'em

#72 7 years ago

FPH we go by the "NO Pinhead Left Behind" policy around here

#79 7 years ago

bring that flintstones, and as far as flame polishing goes......well always wanted to try it....just on somebody elses stuff.....LOL

#80 7 years ago

2 weeks to go!!!!!

1 week later
    #105 7 years ago

exellent news...Thanks Trent!!!

#111 7 years ago

does 2 post above me say"MM" like Medeval!!......the icon....holy son of a biscuit eater ........this could be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#113 7 years ago

Phoebe...is there any chance that "Joust" will make it. I'm just dying to see people play one in person. I know you guys are already bringing so much...Just wanted to thank you and your husband in advance!

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from TZ68:

Good news..My sitter came through(so far)..I will be trying to bring two pins,if they will fit in my mini-van, DE SW and or Elvis..I need to register though,and will probably be there Thursday..will there be any help unloading?

Awesome....I'll be there and should be several guys that are willing to help....me included

#129 7 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

let me thank you in advance...never seen a TFLe in person.

#138 7 years ago

Strapped and waiting to load....ready to roll (strapped to dollie)
    ...I know....corny

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

jasonpaulbauer said:Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..
    Sure is!! Those 2 Transformers pins are great,as well as several others!!!

Hah! Scooter I should have introduced myself.. I was there when you was setting it up.....I' the tall guy....oh yeah..Jason sorry for talking your ears off. Put a couple of games in on Jason's Autobot LE and man I gotta say, I am a fan. See you guys on Saturday....thanks for sharing

#159 7 years ago

I think that trophy is a little out dated....seen the 1999 on it..LMAO Nice job Jarred

#165 7 years ago

Also had a great time...gonna be hard to top this one. Was great to meet some awesome people. The color DMD's are a must...I know most of us are all hoping they make one for our machine. The Flietz brothers made it happen....with a bunch of help. Special thanks to Trent,Jason, Rob,Jarred,Don,Mike... All you guys rock....and just for the record...futurepinhead is the man when it comes to Duck Hunt!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    € 4.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Multigame
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 209.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickedquickss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside