You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jnewton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 12 years ago

I am looking forward to this. I didn't make last years, but am hoping to see and play some cool games and maybe pick up a new one. I would love to bring a game, but once the games go down in my basement, they don't wanna go back up!

3 months later
#86 12 years ago

I just pre-registered last night and I'm psyched to play all these pins I've never played before! Can't wait!

1 week later
#120 12 years ago

I will be there Saturday morning and hopefully most of the day. Really looking forward to it!

#163 12 years ago

I will add in the props to Phoebe and her bringing not just the AFM and MM with color DMD, but I think she brought the VERY nice SM as well. All her games looked IMMACULATE, and makes me realize I have a long way to go in my collecting/restoring, but that's cool. I was happy to be able to say hi to her and thank her for bringing the games as she was telling my wife and I about Scared Stiff pricing. Big props to Jasonpaulbauer who brought the AMAZING Transformers Autobot LE. For all of the stuff that has been said about that game, I was highly impressed with the speed and flow and would love to have a chance at one. SO many cool games I got to play and I can't wait for next year!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jnewton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-ky-arcade-expo?tu=jnewton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.