7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonpaulbauer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 7 years ago

I am planning on being there. Bringing a couple machines.

I brought the BSD last year. Likely bringing it again along with SM and a Galaxian Cocktail (for sale) and possibly IM.

I'm considering renting a enclosed trailer for the weekend to aid in getting the machines there since I can typically only haul one at a time.

1 month later
    #93 7 years ago

Only a week to go!!

We are bringing a couple machines (SM, BSD, Galaxian cocktail, Maybe one more.....)

We are also going to have a table set up saturday and will be selling game/comic/etc inspired jewelry and decals. You can check out the type of stuff we make at www.fabunlimited.com, the decals are not listed yet, but should be a decent assortment.

We also make the custom colored SM webs and tron sling protectors you can find on ebay. Might have a set or two of them available too if anyone is interested. Our SM has colored webs that we made which includes two additional webs not from the factory (one behind venom and one behind green goblin)

#128 7 years ago

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the Spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

#134 7 years ago

Ok, the games have made it to the garage. Picking up the trailer tomorrow mid day, loading then heading down.

I'll have:
    Transformers AE
    Spidey
    BSD
    Galaxian Cocktail..... For sale.... you know you want it.....

We can end the discussion as to which Transformers is better..... there will be a Pro and LE in the same room!!!

I will be around most of the weekend, but not likely Friday evening.... so if ANYONE sees any issues with my machines, please just shut them off... I'm considering leaving the keys to them when Im not there with someone in case there is something simple like a stuck ball.

Saturday I'll be hanging around at the Fabrication Unlimited table if someone needs me.

#140 7 years ago

Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..

#167 7 years ago

I am glad to hear that the TF AE was enjoyed by many. It looked like it was always being played.

I'm sorry I couldn't keep the Spidey going. Looks like its a fuse issue, likely caused by the flasher kit. I'm going to try and dig into it this week to confirm the diagnosis.

Thanks to everyone who brought games! This turned into a great pinball show. Great turnout for a 2nd year show.

Thanks to Trent and everyone else for keeping an eye on my machines when I wasn't around.

After playing the MM this weekend, i'm considering what it would take to get one.... It was the go to game when I was in college hanging out at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor with my roommates.... might have to have one.......

#173 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

The TFLE was pretty interesting, I had not seen one up to this point. I do like the game play on the TF regular version, so it was nice to be able to play both versions side by side.
    Phoebe

That's why I brought it. I heard Trent was bringing a Pro and figured.... wth... if Phoebe can bring A title, freshly restored games, I can bring a game that still available NIB..... Why be stingy..... share the games that are "rare."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    Displays
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 49.95
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 25.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Z
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonpaulbauer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside