7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider futurepinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Pinball / Video Game expo in Louisville. I will be there just wanted to let everyone else know about it. They have a pinball tourny the winner takes home a Space Shuttle . And also a Duck Hunt NES tournament. I already have won that one, I just have to show up

http://epinball.com/

#3 7 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you Wiz, but I will come tilt the machine while you are playing, haha.

#5 7 years ago

They have a list. Not a lot of great ones but they have some rare ones there like Andromeda. Looks like there is not a whole lot of DMDs just early Solid States.

I'd be willing to bring my TFTC for people to play but it doesn't say if you can bring games.

#7 7 years ago

I will print this off... you all read it, Wizman has first round.

#13 7 years ago

Jeremy, I just emailed you, haha. Didn't know you were a pinsider. I was wondering how you were doing a space shuttle two years in a row. My Tftc will be there if I get my DMD working.

And bring your Andromeda

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Post edited by absocountry2 : Asked a question that I had the ability to answer myself

Happens to us all haha

#19 7 years ago

Got my TFTC running, all I have to do now is change 3 leaf switches and I'm 100% working order. Pending on transportation, it should be there. Go ahead and add it Jeremy!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from SDFworker:

Duh just read link in first post....more space at Ramada. I'm lil slow like that sometimes. Would like to bring couple games.

Which are you planning on bringing?

2 months later
    #35 7 years ago

Still planning on bringing my TFTC, it is having issues now but I found a local repair man that lives 4 blocks from me! I'll let you know if anything changes.

2 weeks later
    #46 7 years ago

Bring STTNG! never played it and would love to. It is a good night for me. Finally reserved my room and I got my machine working (replace knocker coil is all thats left) so TFTC will be there! I am more excited about the EM rifle game than anything else.

#49 7 years ago

Yeah when should we get there. Phoebe, are yiu saying yiu are bringing AFM?

#51 7 years ago

You just made my day.

#54 7 years ago

Excited about STTNG as well and happy that Wicks is the best in town.

#59 7 years ago

TZ you better come. Play your old TFTC! You still have visitation rights.

#61 7 years ago

Agree with Erik. I don't plan on trading my game but if a deal comes by I'll tease the idea.

#63 7 years ago

Louisville shows are going to keep getting bigger. watch out chicago.

#64 7 years ago

Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

got 24,000 sq ft to fill...bring'em on!

GREAT, There is no better feeling than getting a completely ruined machine fixing it up, and having it at an expo 2 weeks later.

#69 7 years ago

Do we need to register somewhere or is a guy with a van full of machines proof of free admission?

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

you can register on ArcadeRX.com or search LouisvilleArcadeExpo...follow bring a machine link. This is shaping up to be EPIC!!!! You guys within 300 miles shouldn't miss this one...Rumored next year might be a P.a.p.p.a Stop. The tourney this year should be a blast...these guys have been known to throw in a wildcard!
    Now we just need Stern to bring us a AC/DC to unveil! and some more SWAG!!!!
    Remember free admission if you bring a machine and NO charge to sell'em

Thanks for the link. I would have been trapped outside playing my machines on the sidewalk. I am extremely excited. 2 weeks and 2 days.

#75 7 years ago

Is there going to be anybody down there on Thursday who knows how to flame polish? My clear ramp looks about as clear as a piece of paper. Also, I just purchased a ROM set and I'd like someone to help me with that as well so I don't mess anything up. Is it just as easy as taking it out and putting the new one in?

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wow that's going to be a cool expo....

You got that right. 50 some odd pins and all kinds of other stuff. Seminars and all.

#84 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to taking home Phoebe's AFM. I'm just kidding but I'll take it if she wants to donate it. . I got all the parts coming in for my JP so hopefully that is 100 % in 2 weeks.

#89 7 years ago

Yeah, agreed. Come on Phoebe, you probably have one.

#95 7 years ago

Excited about trying spiderman.

#101 7 years ago

Just noticed my new machine is missing two mini posts, wood screw thread. If anyone can bring two I would be thankful and give you what they are worth of course. Just not enough time to order any.

#104 7 years ago

Badass

#108 7 years ago

Yep and there is quite a few not listed yet. My JP (not A list but). I also got confirmation on a Black Rose

#110 7 years ago

Oh good god MM

#118 7 years ago

Alright who's going? You know I will be there

#135 7 years ago

I'll be there around 12 with JP, TFTC, and an EM Toledo

#136 7 years ago

TFTC is on the fritz. Bringing it anyways, somebody might no if it is a quick fix or not. I'll be down there around 1.

#143 7 years ago

Ok so far I have met wicked, tz68, pinballj, and loumat. And i've been playing the hell out of sdf's BR. Beautiful game.

2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg 2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg 2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg

#146 7 years ago

Ha, yeah they had to kick me out last night.

#149 7 years ago

Ill take care of it Don, find me when you are here. Younger chubby redhead. I have to rebuild my flipper real quick.

#151 7 years ago

Said and done, Don

#155 7 years ago

It is amazing. So was her husbands 73,000,000,000 score.

#157 7 years ago

I was playing LAH right next to him and stopped mid game to watch. I want to hear about you LED work on afm today.

#158 7 years ago

OT but I have to brag, 2012 Duck Hunt Champ here.

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg

#169 7 years ago

Congrats Phoebe, you deserve it!

#171 7 years ago

Just so everyone knows Don has the nicest Xenon ever and his TAF was one of the best looking I have ever seen.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 109.99
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 159.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider futurepinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside