7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

Here is the unofficial official tentative list for the show! As you all know, it really depends on the machine, weather, and if the owner still wants to bring it, if it really makes it or not.
    ==Arcade==
    Galaga
    PacMan
    Ms. PacMan
    Outrun
    Golden Tee 99
    Quarterback
    Centipede
    Off Road
    Donkey Kong Jr
    Galaga
    Heavy Barrel
    Bubble Bobble
    Playchoice 10
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Centipede
    Zaxxon
    Star Castle
    Pole Position II
    Tempest
    Asteroids Deluxe
    Lady Bug
    Neo geo candy
    pitfall 2
    Mousetrap
    Defender Arcade
    Ms Pacman cocktail
    Vs SMB with Excitebike switchable
    Neo Geo Multi in dynamo 25"
    Golden Axe
    Mappy
    Rally-X
    Dragon's Lair
    Crystal Castles
    Solar Fox
    Galaxian Cocktail
    Domino Man
    ==Pinball==
    Space Invaders
    Mr and Ms Pacman Pinball
    Dr Who
    Gorgar
    F14
    Eight Ball
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Sharp Shooter
    Andromeda
    Pinbot
    Global Warfare
    Space Shuttle
    Joust Pinball
    Defender Pinball
    Varkon
    Twilight Zone
    Stargate
    Big Guns
    Bally Vampire EM
    Hyperball
    James Bond pinball
    Riviera
    Circus Voltaire
    Banzai Run
    Bride of Pinbot
    No Good Gofers
    Demolition Man
    Breakshot
    World Cup Soccer
    Jackbot
    Flipper Football
    Tales from the Crypt
    Red & Ted
    Hang Glider
    Judge Dredd
    Xenon
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Spider Man
    New Stern Pinball machines!
    ==Other==
    Flamin finger redemption
    Super Circus (EM Shooting)
    1 Million BC (EM Rifle)

Hey Jeremy,

not sure if you updated your list since we decided on games...but we will be bringing barring any last minute problems with any of them!!
    AFM
    Congo
    Defender (pin)
    LAH (for a friend)
    SM
    Varkon

and a
    Robotron (vid)

We will be coming in in the evening Thursday...hopefully around 6 or 7ish... What time does the party start? LOL!!!

Phoebe

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Yeah when should we get there. Phoebe, are yiu saying yiu are bringing AFM?

Yeppers I sure am!! All minty fresh from it's PF swap and a bunch of new mods!!

Phoebe

1 week later
    #83 7 years ago

Sorry Nate, Can't stick around for your Tuesday tourney!

But I am looking forward to this show! It will be the first one of the season for me this year!!

2 weeks and counting...WOW!! I gotta get busy getting games ready to go!!! That 2 weeks is gonna fly in that regard, but drag because I am looking forward to the show...

Phoebe

#90 7 years ago

Yeah, agreed. Come on Phoebe, you probably have one.

Nope sorry I don't have one! Fun game though!!

Phoebe

1 week later
    #109 7 years ago

Well,

I will update my list of games that are coming to the show... had a change, Defender is not going to make the trip...
    in it's place I will be bringing a
    MM...
    as well as...
    AFM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH (for a friend)
    Varkon?? (it has been acting up a bit, so it might have to stay home, but am working on it)

and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there!

Phoebe

#115 7 years ago

Sorry, Joust will not be making it this year...it is not put back together yet after clearing the PF... and just to clarify...the MM is not mine, but belongs to a friend who can't make the show this year, but wanted to share so I am bringing it for him.

Phoebe

#121 7 years ago

Alright who's going? You know I will be there

Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!!

Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
    Looking forward to it!!
    See everyone there...

Phoebe

#133 7 years ago

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.

Sounds like it is shaping up to be a really good show! Looking forward to it!

All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.

I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon

Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)

Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)

Phoebe

#137 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
    All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.
    I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon
    Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)
    Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)
    Phoebe

WOOT!! WOOT!!
    Headed out in about an hour!!

See ya all soon!!

Phoebe

#147 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Butterflygirl24 said:I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
    I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon
    Phoebe
    WOOT!! WOOT!!
    Headed out in about an hour!!
    See ya all soon!!
    Phoebe

Finally made it here after a 5 hour delay to the ER... about 1:30am...unloaded and set up this morning so...We are ready to party!!
    Looking forward to the start of the show!! But first I think a nap is in order!!

Phoebe

#156 7 years ago

Great show so far (except for the 5 hr delay getting here Thurs.) our first time here. Jeremy and his crew are great, and they are doing a good job of keeping everyone happy!!

It is amazing. So was her husbands 73,000,000,000 score.

and he did that during the tornado warning when they were asking everyone to go to the vendor room... I tried to get him to leave his game, but he wouldn't...and when we came back out of the vendor room, he was still playing!! He RTU twice, and was about to do it a third time...He has never RTU twice in one game before, so he said tornado be damned he was finishing that game!! I had visions of the tornado picking up the game with him still flippin' away!!!
    I even tried some of the console tourneys...I got 2nd in the Combat one.

Fun show!! Glad we were able to make it!!

Phoebe

#168 7 years ago

Thanks Jeremy and crew for an awesome time!! It was a fun weekend, and we are looking forward to next year! (hopefully without tornadoes on Fri.!) It was great to meet everyone...although I am going to have to learn names!!

Also just wanted to thank you all for the compliments on my AFM!! Your posts and compliments helped Jeremy and Matt make the decision to award it the best of show, so I have an AWESOME trophy from the weekend!

Thanks to everyone (Doug, Trent, Mark, Rob, Mike, Greg, and Jeremy for helping with unloading setting up and loading!!) for all the support and help after our little detour Thurs. night it was really appreciated! Now we gotta do it again next weekend at the Ohio Show (hopefully without the detour this time!!)

Thanks again to everyone who brought games and helped with the show great time!

Phoebe

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

I will add in the props to Phoebe and her bringing not just the AFM and MM with color DMD, but I think she brought the VERY nice SM as well. All her games looked IMMACULATE, and makes me realize I have a long way to go in my collecting/restoring, but that's cool. I was happy to be able to say hi to her and thank her for bringing the games as she was telling my wife and I about Scared Stiff pricing. Big props to Jasonpaulbauer who brought the AMAZING Transformers Autobot LE. For all of the stuff that has been said about that game, I was highly impressed with the speed and flow and would love to have a chance at one. SO many cool games I got to play and I can't wait for next year!

Thank you!!! Yes that was also my Spidey next to MM...and my Congo was in the main tournament area. It was nice to meet you and your wife.

The TFLE was pretty interesting, I had not seen one up to this point. I do like the game play on the TF regular version, so it was nice to be able to play both versions side by side.

Phoebe

#174 7 years ago

LOL!!! True Jason!! Gotta share your toys!!
    I guess the way I look at it is they were made to be played, not just sit around and collect dust!!
    What better way to do that than take them to shows!

Phoebe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 6.95
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 43.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Lighting - Led
    TheDudeMods
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 19.95
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside