7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 7 years ago

Said and done, Don

#152 7 years ago

Thank you......as long as they don't get hit by tornados I m good.

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I'm looking forward to taking home Phoebe's AFM

With those LEDS in the saucers and the color DMD,This is the best looking AFM that I have seen!!!

#154 7 years ago

Yeah, that AFM is nuts for sure. Plays great.

#155 7 years ago

It is amazing. So was her husbands 73,000,000,000 score.

#156 7 years ago

Great show so far (except for the 5 hr delay getting here Thurs.) our first time here. Jeremy and his crew are great, and they are doing a good job of keeping everyone happy!!

Quoted from futurepinhead:

It is amazing. So was her husbands 73,000,000,000 score.

and he did that during the tornado warning when they were asking everyone to go to the vendor room... I tried to get him to leave his game, but he wouldn't...and when we came back out of the vendor room, he was still playing!! He RTU twice, and was about to do it a third time...He has never RTU twice in one game before, so he said tornado be damned he was finishing that game!! I had visions of the tornado picking up the game with him still flippin' away!!!
    I even tried some of the console tourneys...I got 2nd in the Combat one.

Fun show!! Glad we were able to make it!!

Phoebe

#157 7 years ago

I was playing LAH right next to him and stopped mid game to watch. I want to hear about you LED work on afm today.

#158 7 years ago

OT but I have to brag, 2012 Duck Hunt Champ here.

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg

#159 7 years ago

I think that trophy is a little out dated....seen the 1999 on it..LMAO Nice job Jarred

#160 7 years ago

Just wanted to say that this show was AWESOME! I was blown away by how many pins, arcade cabs, and the absurd amount of consoles with TVs there were.

And a gazillion thanks to Phoebe for bringing here MM and AFM with the color DMDs in them. If I had either of those machines, I would buy those DMDs for them without any hesitation at all. They look amazing. Really hope they do a MB version soon!

#161 7 years ago

Great show!!! My 8yr old son and I had a great day of pinball fun!!! He was the one carrying around his orange step stool. Met lots of cool people and played a ton of great games. Thanks to all who brought their pins to share with the rest of us!!! And yes, the color DMD is really as awesome as everyone is saying. It really brings the games to life. Green trolls and Martians are cooler than orange ones!!!

#162 7 years ago

Great show and great job by every one involved!
    A lot of A-list pins were there and I was really impressed by the TF pro and even more so by the TF LE Auto bots(Love that pin). Also the sound system on acdc was cranked up and the sound was extraordinary!!!
    I had a blast Thanks to every one that brought machines!!

#163 7 years ago

I will add in the props to Phoebe and her bringing not just the AFM and MM with color DMD, but I think she brought the VERY nice SM as well. All her games looked IMMACULATE, and makes me realize I have a long way to go in my collecting/restoring, but that's cool. I was happy to be able to say hi to her and thank her for bringing the games as she was telling my wife and I about Scared Stiff pricing. Big props to Jasonpaulbauer who brought the AMAZING Transformers Autobot LE. For all of the stuff that has been said about that game, I was highly impressed with the speed and flow and would love to have a chance at one. SO many cool games I got to play and I can't wait for next year!

#164 7 years ago

I also liked the tf le.

Highlights for me were the colordmds, sttng, the world's nicest xenon, and surprisingly monopoly was very fun

#165 7 years ago

Also had a great time...gonna be hard to top this one. Was great to meet some awesome people. The color DMD's are a must...I know most of us are all hoping they make one for our machine. The Flietz brothers made it happen....with a bunch of help. Special thanks to Trent,Jason, Rob,Jarred,Don,Mike... All you guys rock....and just for the record...futurepinhead is the man when it comes to Duck Hunt!

#166 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

futurepinhead is the man when it comes to Duck Hunt!

He sure is!
    Great show!I was glad to meet everyone there.

#167 7 years ago

I am glad to hear that the TF AE was enjoyed by many. It looked like it was always being played.

I'm sorry I couldn't keep the Spidey going. Looks like its a fuse issue, likely caused by the flasher kit. I'm going to try and dig into it this week to confirm the diagnosis.

Thanks to everyone who brought games! This turned into a great pinball show. Great turnout for a 2nd year show.

Thanks to Trent and everyone else for keeping an eye on my machines when I wasn't around.

After playing the MM this weekend, i'm considering what it would take to get one.... It was the go to game when I was in college hanging out at Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor with my roommates.... might have to have one.......

#168 7 years ago

Thanks Jeremy and crew for an awesome time!! It was a fun weekend, and we are looking forward to next year! (hopefully without tornadoes on Fri.!) It was great to meet everyone...although I am going to have to learn names!!

Also just wanted to thank you all for the compliments on my AFM!! Your posts and compliments helped Jeremy and Matt make the decision to award it the best of show, so I have an AWESOME trophy from the weekend!

Thanks to everyone (Doug, Trent, Mark, Rob, Mike, Greg, and Jeremy for helping with unloading setting up and loading!!) for all the support and help after our little detour Thurs. night it was really appreciated! Now we gotta do it again next weekend at the Ohio Show (hopefully without the detour this time!!)

Thanks again to everyone who brought games and helped with the show great time!

Phoebe

#169 7 years ago

Congrats Phoebe, you deserve it!

#170 7 years ago

What a great turn out of pins and people at this years expo!! It should only grow from here. Thanks for everyone that brought pins. Hard to believe that many quality pins for a show in Louisville KY. Good to meet other pinsiders. Don

#171 7 years ago

Just so everyone knows Don has the nicest Xenon ever and his TAF was one of the best looking I have ever seen.

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

I will add in the props to Phoebe and her bringing not just the AFM and MM with color DMD, but I think she brought the VERY nice SM as well. All her games looked IMMACULATE, and makes me realize I have a long way to go in my collecting/restoring, but that's cool. I was happy to be able to say hi to her and thank her for bringing the games as she was telling my wife and I about Scared Stiff pricing. Big props to Jasonpaulbauer who brought the AMAZING Transformers Autobot LE. For all of the stuff that has been said about that game, I was highly impressed with the speed and flow and would love to have a chance at one. SO many cool games I got to play and I can't wait for next year!

Thank you!!! Yes that was also my Spidey next to MM...and my Congo was in the main tournament area. It was nice to meet you and your wife.

The TFLE was pretty interesting, I had not seen one up to this point. I do like the game play on the TF regular version, so it was nice to be able to play both versions side by side.

Phoebe

#173 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

The TFLE was pretty interesting, I had not seen one up to this point. I do like the game play on the TF regular version, so it was nice to be able to play both versions side by side.
    Phoebe

That's why I brought it. I heard Trent was bringing a Pro and figured.... wth... if Phoebe can bring A title, freshly restored games, I can bring a game that still available NIB..... Why be stingy..... share the games that are "rare."

#174 7 years ago

LOL!!! True Jason!! Gotta share your toys!!
    I guess the way I look at it is they were made to be played, not just sit around and collect dust!!
    What better way to do that than take them to shows!

Phoebe

#175 7 years ago

Really glad you brought the TFLE Jason,Love that pin and it was good to get to play Phoebe's immaculate A-list pins too.Not a fan of acdc theme but that thing was rockin and played really fast too. Hope to see everyone next year and maybe a WOZ too!!

#176 7 years ago

Thanks to all who made the show a blast! Wish the lines weren't so long behind some of the pins, but I was able to play some pins I never played before. The brothers did an excellent job again and more power to them next year. Excellent AFM Phoebe, blew mine out of the water. Thanks for chatting with me and to the other pinsiders. LOVE this hobby!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    TheDudeMods
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 109.99
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 169.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 28.00
    $ 179.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside