7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 7 years ago

Just noticed my new machine is missing two mini posts, wood screw thread. If anyone can bring two I would be thankful and give you what they are worth of course. Just not enough time to order any.

#102 7 years ago
    Quoted from Natetheviking:

I doubt it's going to be at the expo but while anyone is in town or if they already live here the Outlook Inn on Baxter just put in an AC/DC Pro up. I've been over a number of times to play it. Fast and fun!!

Hey.. it looks like we WILL have an AC/DC and a Transformers at the show this year! Thanks Trent. We will have some other new sterns too.

#104 7 years ago

Badass

#105 7 years ago

exellent news...Thanks Trent!!!

#106 7 years ago

Great news!!!! Thanks Trent!!!!

#107 7 years ago

With all those "A" titles this is going to be a great show for Pinheads !!

#108 7 years ago

Yep and there is quite a few not listed yet. My JP (not A list but). I also got confirmation on a Black Rose

#109 7 years ago

Well,

I will update my list of games that are coming to the show... had a change, Defender is not going to make the trip...
    in it's place I will be bringing a
    MM...
    as well as...
    AFM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH (for a friend)
    Varkon?? (it has been acting up a bit, so it might have to stay home, but am working on it)

and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there!

Phoebe

#110 7 years ago

Oh good god MM

#111 7 years ago

does 2 post above me say"MM" like Medeval!!......the icon....holy son of a biscuit eater ........this could be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#112 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

MM...
    as well as...
    AFM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH (for a friend)
    Varkon?? (it has been acting up a bit, so it might have to stay home, but am working on it)

and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there! []

Phoebe

That's GREAT Butterflygirl !!!!!

#113 7 years ago

Phoebe...is there any chance that "Joust" will make it. I'm just dying to see people play one in person. I know you guys are already bringing so much...Just wanted to thank you and your husband in advance!

#114 7 years ago

Well,
    I will update my list of games that are coming to the show... had a change, Defender is not going to make the trip...
    MM...
    as well as...
    AFM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH (for a friend)
    and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there!
    Phoebe

RIGHTEOUS!!!!!

#115 7 years ago

Sorry, Joust will not be making it this year...it is not put back together yet after clearing the PF... and just to clarify...the MM is not mine, but belongs to a friend who can't make the show this year, but wanted to share so I am bringing it for him.

Phoebe

#116 7 years ago

Maybe this show will get the attention of JJP,Stern and Jpop for next year!!

#117 7 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

Maybe this show will get the attention of JJP,Stern and Jpop for next year!!

JJP sent us some shirts and stickers for giveaways this year. They couldn't make it to the show.

#118 7 years ago

Alright who's going? You know I will be there

#119 7 years ago

I'm going be able to make it Saturday afternoon/evening

#120 7 years ago

I will be there Saturday morning and hopefully most of the day. Really looking forward to it!

#121 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!!

Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
    Looking forward to it!!
    See everyone there...

Phoebe

#122 7 years ago

Good news..My sitter came through(so far)..I will be trying to bring two pins,if they will fit in my mini-van, DE SW and or Elvis..I need to register though,and will probably be there Thursday..will there be any help unloading?

#123 7 years ago

Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!! []

Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? [] Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
    Looking forward to it!!

I will be there around 7 too and will be wearing my pinside shirt with my wife complaining about Sttng being to heavy.LOL

#124 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Alright who's going? You know I will be there</block

</blockq

5 pins for me so I'm there

#125 7 years ago

futurepinhead said:Alright who's going? You know I will be there
    Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!!
    Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
    Looking forward to it!!
    See everyone there...
    Phoebe

We'll have some name tags there for people that want them.

#126 7 years ago
    Quoted from TZ68:

Good news..My sitter came through(so far)..I will be trying to bring two pins,if they will fit in my mini-van, DE SW and or Elvis..I need to register though,and will probably be there Thursday..will there be any help unloading?

Someone can help you unload, if you need the help, no problem. Thanks for coming out to the show. No need to pre-register. We won't turn away people with games.

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from TZ68:

Awesome....I'll be there and should be several guys that are willing to help....me included

#128 7 years ago

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the Spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

#129 7 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

let me thank you in advance...never seen a TFLe in person.

#130 7 years ago

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

That is Terrific news!

#131 7 years ago

Thanks everyone...looks like this show is shaping up to be a monster...

#132 7 years ago

Awesome

#133 7 years ago

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.

Sounds like it is shaping up to be a really good show! Looking forward to it!

All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.

I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon

Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)

Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)

Phoebe

#134 7 years ago

Ok, the games have made it to the garage. Picking up the trailer tomorrow mid day, loading then heading down.

I'll have:
    Transformers AE
    Spidey
    BSD
    Galaxian Cocktail..... For sale.... you know you want it.....

We can end the discussion as to which Transformers is better..... there will be a Pro and LE in the same room!!!

I will be around most of the weekend, but not likely Friday evening.... so if ANYONE sees any issues with my machines, please just shut them off... I'm considering leaving the keys to them when Im not there with someone in case there is something simple like a stuck ball.

Saturday I'll be hanging around at the Fabrication Unlimited table if someone needs me.

#135 7 years ago

I'll be there around 12 with JP, TFTC, and an EM Toledo

#136 7 years ago

TFTC is on the fritz. Bringing it anyways, somebody might no if it is a quick fix or not. I'll be down there around 1.

#137 7 years ago

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
    All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.
    I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon
    Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)
    Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)
    Phoebe

WOOT!! WOOT!!
    Headed out in about an hour!!

See ya all soon!!

Phoebe

#138 7 years ago

Strapped and waiting to load....ready to roll (strapped to dollie)
    ...I know....corny

#139 7 years ago

Waiting on my son in law to help me load STTNG will be there about 7 pm and will need some help!!

#140 7 years ago

Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..

#141 7 years ago

Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..

Sure is!! Those 2 transformers pins are great,as well as several others!!!

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

jasonpaulbauer said:Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..
    Sure is!! Those 2 Transformers pins are great,as well as several others!!!

Hah! Scooter I should have introduced myself.. I was there when you was setting it up.....I' the tall guy....oh yeah..Jason sorry for talking your ears off. Put a couple of games in on Jason's Autobot LE and man I gotta say, I am a fan. See you guys on Saturday....thanks for sharing

#143 7 years ago

Ok so far I have met wicked, tz68, pinballj, and loumat. And i've been playing the hell out of sdf's BR. Beautiful game.

2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg 2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg 2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg

#144 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Hah! Scooter I should have introduced myself

see ya on Saturday!! Lots of great pins there,its gonna be the best show that I have been to!

#145 7 years ago

Oh, boy! I'll be there after work today until somebody pries my flipper fingers loose.

#146 7 years ago

Ha, yeah they had to kick me out last night.

#147 7 years ago

Butterflygirl24 said:I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
    I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon
    Phoebe
    WOOT!! WOOT!!
    See ya all soon!!
    Phoebe

Finally made it here after a 5 hour delay to the ER... about 1:30am...unloaded and set up this morning so...We are ready to party!!
    Looking forward to the start of the show!! But first I think a nap is in order!!

Phoebe

#148 7 years ago

Would somebody take some glass cleaner to my machines ? I was planning to leave work early today and do it but that's not going to happen. Black Rose Xenon TAF in tournament corner. Thanks I will take glass off and clean inside later tonight. Don

#149 7 years ago

Ill take care of it Don, find me when you are here. Younger chubby redhead. I have to rebuild my flipper real quick.

#150 7 years ago

Butterflygirl24 said:Butterflygirl24 said:I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
    I am bringing:
    AFM
    MM
    SM
    Congo
    LAH
    Varkon
    Phoebe
    WOOT!! WOOT!!
    See ya all soon!!
    Phoebe
    Finally made it here after a 5 hour delay to the ER... about 1:30am...unloaded and set up this morning so...We are ready to party!!
    Looking forward to the start of the show!! But first I think a nap is in order!!
    Phoebe

Oh no! Why were you at the ER?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    € 60.00
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 221.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 24.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.99
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside