You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg
There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 12 years ago

Just noticed my new machine is missing two mini posts, wood screw thread. If anyone can bring two I would be thankful and give you what they are worth of course. Just not enough time to order any.

#102 12 years ago
Quoted from Natetheviking:

I doubt it's going to be at the expo but while anyone is in town or if they already live here the Outlook Inn on Baxter just put in an AC/DC Pro up. I've been over a number of times to play it. Fast and fun!!

Hey.. it looks like we WILL have an AC/DC and a Transformers at the show this year! Thanks Trent. We will have some other new sterns too.

#104 12 years ago

Badass

#105 12 years ago

exellent news...Thanks Trent!!!

#106 12 years ago

Great news!!!! Thanks Trent!!!!

#107 12 years ago

With all those "A" titles this is going to be a great show for Pinheads !!

#108 12 years ago

Yep and there is quite a few not listed yet. My JP (not A list but). I also got confirmation on a Black Rose

#109 12 years ago

Well,

I will update my list of games that are coming to the show... had a change, Defender is not going to make the trip...
in it's place I will be bringing a
MM...
as well as...
AFM
SM
Congo
LAH (for a friend)
Varkon?? (it has been acting up a bit, so it might have to stay home, but am working on it)

and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there!

Phoebe

#110 12 years ago

Oh good god MM

#111 12 years ago

does 2 post above me say"MM" like Medeval!!......the icon....holy son of a biscuit eater ........this could be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#112 12 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

MM...
as well as...
AFM
SM
Congo
LAH (for a friend)
Varkon?? (it has been acting up a bit, so it might have to stay home, but am working on it)

and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there! []

Phoebe

That's GREAT Butterflygirl !!!!!

#113 12 years ago

Phoebe...is there any chance that "Joust" will make it. I'm just dying to see people play one in person. I know you guys are already bringing so much...Just wanted to thank you and your husband in advance!

#114 12 years ago

Well,
I will update my list of games that are coming to the show... had a change, Defender is not going to make the trip...
MM...
as well as...
AFM
SM
Congo
LAH (for a friend)
and Robotron (vid)

See everyone there!
Phoebe

RIGHTEOUS!!!!!

#115 12 years ago

Sorry, Joust will not be making it this year...it is not put back together yet after clearing the PF... and just to clarify...the MM is not mine, but belongs to a friend who can't make the show this year, but wanted to share so I am bringing it for him.

Phoebe

#116 12 years ago

Maybe this show will get the attention of JJP,Stern and Jpop for next year!!

#117 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Maybe this show will get the attention of JJP,Stern and Jpop for next year!!

JJP sent us some shirts and stickers for giveaways this year. They couldn't make it to the show.

#118 12 years ago

Alright who's going? You know I will be there

#119 12 years ago

I'm going be able to make it Saturday afternoon/evening

#120 12 years ago

I will be there Saturday morning and hopefully most of the day. Really looking forward to it!

#121 12 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!!

Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
Looking forward to it!!
See everyone there...

Phoebe

#122 12 years ago

Good news..My sitter came through(so far)..I will be trying to bring two pins,if they will fit in my mini-van, DE SW and or Elvis..I need to register though,and will probably be there Thursday..will there be any help unloading?

#123 12 years ago

Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!! []

Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? [] Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
Looking forward to it!!

I will be there around 7 too and will be wearing my pinside shirt with my wife complaining about Sttng being to heavy.LOL

#124 12 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Alright who's going? You know I will be there</block

</blockq

5 pins for me so I'm there

#125 12 years ago

futurepinhead said:Alright who's going? You know I will be there
Will be there sometime Thursday evening (say 7ish) and will be leaving Sunday after I get everything loaded up!!
Do you guys have nametags?? or something so we can identify each other?? Just wondering, cause over on RGP, we had lanyards, with our name, screen name, city, and state...it was kinda nice to be able to put faces with screen names from the board...
Looking forward to it!!
See everyone there...
Phoebe

We'll have some name tags there for people that want them.

#126 12 years ago
Quoted from TZ68:

Good news..My sitter came through(so far)..I will be trying to bring two pins,if they will fit in my mini-van, DE SW and or Elvis..I need to register though,and will probably be there Thursday..will there be any help unloading?

Someone can help you unload, if you need the help, no problem. Thanks for coming out to the show. No need to pre-register. We won't turn away people with games.

#127 12 years ago
Quoted from TZ68:

Awesome....I'll be there and should be several guys that are willing to help....me included

#128 12 years ago

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the Spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

#129 12 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

let me thank you in advance...never seen a TFLe in person.

#130 12 years ago

Well, I think I've decided to bring my Transformers Autobots LE in addition to the spiderman and Dracula if it fits in the trailer with them.

That is Terrific news!

#131 12 years ago

Thanks everyone...looks like this show is shaping up to be a monster...

#132 12 years ago

Awesome

#133 12 years ago

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.

Sounds like it is shaping up to be a really good show! Looking forward to it!

All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.

I am bringing:
AFM
MM
SM
Congo
LAH
Varkon

Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)

Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)

Phoebe

#134 12 years ago

Ok, the games have made it to the garage. Picking up the trailer tomorrow mid day, loading then heading down.

I'll have:
Transformers AE
Spidey
BSD
Galaxian Cocktail..... For sale.... you know you want it.....

We can end the discussion as to which Transformers is better..... there will be a Pro and LE in the same room!!!

I will be around most of the weekend, but not likely Friday evening.... so if ANYONE sees any issues with my machines, please just shut them off... I'm considering leaving the keys to them when Im not there with someone in case there is something simple like a stuck ball.

Saturday I'll be hanging around at the Fabrication Unlimited table if someone needs me.

#135 12 years ago

I'll be there around 12 with JP, TFTC, and an EM Toledo

#136 12 years ago

TFTC is on the fritz. Bringing it anyways, somebody might no if it is a quick fix or not. I'll be down there around 1.

#137 12 years ago

I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
All my games are loaded in the trailer and ready for the trip! Will be heading out tomorrow afternoon when hubby gets off of work.
I am bringing:
AFM
MM
SM
Congo
LAH
Varkon
Robotron (Vid) (Trent, Lar says you can't play it!! He finally beat 1 mil and he doesn't want you to beat it!!)
Looking forward to meeting some new Pinside friends, I even dug out the older video games to practice up for some of the other tourneys. (Mario Kart...and Duck Hunt!)
Phoebe

WOOT!! WOOT!!
Headed out in about an hour!!

See ya all soon!!

Phoebe

#138 12 years ago

Strapped and waiting to load....ready to roll (strapped to dollie)
...I know....corny

#139 12 years ago

Waiting on my son in law to help me load STTNG will be there about 7 pm and will need some help!!

#140 12 years ago

Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..

#141 12 years ago

Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..

Sure is!! Those 2 transformers pins are great,as well as several others!!!

#142 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

jasonpaulbauer said:Its shaping up to be a good show.... lots of good machines already there..
Sure is!! Those 2 Transformers pins are great,as well as several others!!!

Hah! Scooter I should have introduced myself.. I was there when you was setting it up.....I' the tall guy....oh yeah..Jason sorry for talking your ears off. Put a couple of games in on Jason's Autobot LE and man I gotta say, I am a fan. See you guys on Saturday....thanks for sharing

#143 12 years ago

Ok so far I have met wicked, tz68, pinballj, and loumat. And i've been playing the hell out of sdf's BR. Beautiful game.

2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg 2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg 2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg

#144 12 years ago
Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Hah! Scooter I should have introduced myself

see ya on Saturday!! Lots of great pins there,its gonna be the best show that I have been to!

#145 12 years ago

Oh, boy! I'll be there after work today until somebody pries my flipper fingers loose.

#146 12 years ago

Ha, yeah they had to kick me out last night.

#147 12 years ago

Butterflygirl24 said:I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
I am bringing:
AFM
MM
SM
Congo
LAH
Varkon
Phoebe
WOOT!! WOOT!!
See ya all soon!!
Phoebe

Finally made it here after a 5 hour delay to the ER... about 1:30am...unloaded and set up this morning so...We are ready to party!!
Looking forward to the start of the show!! But first I think a nap is in order!!

Phoebe

#148 12 years ago

Would somebody take some glass cleaner to my machines ? I was planning to leave work early today and do it but that's not going to happen. Black Rose Xenon TAF in tournament corner. Thanks I will take glass off and clean inside later tonight. Don

#149 12 years ago

Ill take care of it Don, find me when you are here. Younger chubby redhead. I have to rebuild my flipper real quick.

#150 12 years ago

Butterflygirl24 said:Butterflygirl24 said:I am looking forward to playing a Transformers LE!! I have played the regular, but not the LE.
I am bringing:
AFM
MM
SM
Congo
LAH
Varkon
Phoebe
WOOT!! WOOT!!
See ya all soon!!
Phoebe
Finally made it here after a 5 hour delay to the ER... about 1:30am...unloaded and set up this morning so...We are ready to party!!
Looking forward to the start of the show!! But first I think a nap is in order!!
Phoebe

Oh no! Why were you at the ER?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-ky-arcade-expo/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.