7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Indypin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
    2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 7 years ago

You just made my day.

#52 7 years ago

I will bring my STTNG!

#53 7 years ago

Made my day also...never can have to many pins at a show. FYI Wicks pizza is the best intown

#54 7 years ago

Excited about STTNG as well and happy that Wicks is the best in town.

#55 7 years ago

Phoebe,

We'll be setting up all day Thursday, so 6 or 7 should be fine. Awesome list of games!

Matt (Jer's bro and partner in crime)

Hey Jeremy,
    not sure if you updated your list since we decided on games...but we will be bringing barring any last minute problems with any of them!!
    AFM
    Congo
    Defender (pin)
    LAH (for a friend)
    SM
    Varkon
    and a
    Robotron (vid)
    We will be coming in in the evening Thursday...hopefully around 6 or 7ish... What time does the party start? LOL!!!
    Phoebe

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

I will bring my STTNG!

Awesome, this is one of my favorite games.

#57 7 years ago

When does the party start!?!? Whenever you get here! The question is when does the party end (Sunday)

We are in dire need of updating our list, and are planning on meeting up Wednesday night to work on things as well as update the list. Many more games to add.

Quoted from LouMatt:

Phoebe,
    We'll be setting up all day Thursday, so 6 or 7 should be fine. Awesome list of games!
    Matt (Jer's bro and partner in crime)

Hey Jeremy,
    not sure if you updated your list since we decided on games...but we will be bringing barring any last minute problems with any of them!!
    AFM
    Congo
    Defender (pin)
    LAH (for a friend)
    SM
    Varkon
    and a
    Robotron (vid)
    We will be coming in in the evening Thursday...hopefully around 6 or 7ish... What time does the party start? LOL!!!
    Phoebe

#58 7 years ago

I want to commit my DE Star Wars but I'm only 85% sure I can make it..

#59 7 years ago

TZ you better come. Play your old TFTC! You still have visitation rights.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

We are in dire need of updating our list, and are planning on meeting up Wednesday night to work on things as well as update the list. Many more games to add.

Can you add something on the site that lets those folks bringing games contact each other to discuss trades, sales, etc?

#61 7 years ago

Agree with Erik. I don't plan on trading my game but if a deal comes by I'll tease the idea.

#62 7 years ago

I'm working on a trade, if it goes through I will also be bringing a NoFear...I will also be looking to maybe purchse another machine at this show. I do know of some machines coming 4sale, a space shuttle....real nice player machine and priced very fair, a nice data east simpsons also priced well. My Danny Sullivans Indy Heat will be forsale....hopefully many more....this is shaping up to be epic for a 2nd year show!

#63 7 years ago

Louisville shows are going to keep getting bigger. watch out chicago.

#64 7 years ago

Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

pinballj said:We are in dire need of updating our list, and are planning on meeting up Wednesday night to work on things as well as update the list. Many more games to add.
    Can you add something on the site that lets those folks bringing games contact each other to discuss trades, sales, etc?

I'm hoping to maybe bring 2 pins and both will be for sale or trade...

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

got 24,000 sq ft to fill...bring'em on!

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

GREAT, There is no better feeling than getting a completely ruined machine fixing it up, and having it at an expo 2 weeks later.

#68 7 years ago

futurepinhead said:Jeremy, I tried emailing you.,Do we have room for 2 more pins? A 75 toledo and a JP.

Sorry Jared, I missed your email! We have plenty of room, so bring as many as you like. The layout is in a way that we can add more machines without moving too many around (just expanding one of the rows that goes out to the middle of the room).

I'm trying to finish up my machines as well haha!

#69 7 years ago

Do we need to register somewhere or is a guy with a van full of machines proof of free admission?

#70 7 years ago

you can register on ArcadeRX.com or search LouisvilleArcadeExpo...follow bring a machine link. This is shaping up to be EPIC!!!! You guys within 300 miles shouldn't miss this one...Rumored next year might be a P.a.p.p.a Stop. The tourney this year should be a blast...these guys have been known to throw in a wildcard!
    Now we just need Stern to bring us a AC/DC to unveil! and some more SWAG!!!!
    Remember free admission if you bring a machine and NO charge to sell'em

#71 7 years ago

you can register on ArcadeRX.com or search LouisvilleArcadeExpo...follow bring a machine link. This is shaping up to be EPIC!!!! You guys within 300 miles shouldn't miss this one...Rumored next year might be a P.a.p.p.a Stop. The tourney this year should be a blast...these guys have been known to throw in a wildcard!
    Now we just need Stern to bring us a AC/DC to unveil! and some more SWAG!!!!
    Remember free admission if you bring a machine and NO charge to sell'em

Thanks for the link. I would have been trapped outside playing my machines on the sidewalk. I am extremely excited. 2 weeks and 2 days.

#72 7 years ago

FPH we go by the "NO Pinhead Left Behind" policy around here

#73 7 years ago

We aren't going to turn away a van full of games. haha

Pre-registering just helps us plan the layout, and lets us tell people what should be at the show.

Also - we are on the PAPA circuit for next year, so come out this year and get some practice in:
    http://papa.org/circuit/schedule.php

Do we need to register somewhere or is a guy with a van full of machines proof of free admission?

#74 7 years ago

Yes we have room, thanks! - (sorry my bro didn't respond yet)

#75 7 years ago

Is there going to be anybody down there on Thursday who knows how to flame polish? My clear ramp looks about as clear as a piece of paper. Also, I just purchased a ROM set and I'd like someone to help me with that as well so I don't mess anything up. Is it just as easy as taking it out and putting the new one in?

#76 7 years ago

No clue on the flame polish, but yes on the rom

Might bring Flintstones. PM me if anyones interested in a trade

#77 7 years ago

Wow that's going to be a cool expo....

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wow that's going to be a cool expo....

You got that right. 50 some odd pins and all kinds of other stuff. Seminars and all.

#79 7 years ago

bring that flintstones, and as far as flame polishing goes......well always wanted to try it....just on somebody elses stuff.....LOL

#80 7 years ago

2 weeks to go!!!!!

#82 7 years ago

I don't suppose I could get any of you to stick around for the pinball tournaments we've been having at the Zanzabar every Tuesday? Lots of fun, usually between 15 and 20 of us. Anyway, those of you who live here can attend. Play on Roy Clark the Entertainer. That should be up at the expo too. Possibly even for sale...

#83 7 years ago

Sorry Nate, Can't stick around for your Tuesday tourney!

But I am looking forward to this show! It will be the first one of the season for me this year!!

2 weeks and counting...WOW!! I gotta get busy getting games ready to go!!! That 2 weeks is gonna fly in that regard, but drag because I am looking forward to the show...

Phoebe

#84 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to taking home Phoebe's AFM. I'm just kidding but I'll take it if she wants to donate it. . I got all the parts coming in for my JP so hopefully that is 100 % in 2 weeks.

#85 7 years ago

First place in our main tournament will get $1000, a sweet trophy, and all the glory. We're still waiting to see how much awesome swag we have to figure out the rest of the prizes, but we should have those soon. Thanks to everyone who is going to attend.

#86 7 years ago

I just pre-registered last night and I'm psyched to play all these pins I've never played before! Can't wait!

#87 7 years ago
    Quoted from Natetheviking:

I don't suppose I could get any of you to stick around for the pinball tournaments we've been having at the Zanzabar every Tuesday? Lots of fun, usually between 15 and 20 of us. Anyway, those of you who live here can attend. Play on Roy Clark the Entertainer. That should be up at the expo too. Possibly even for sale...

I might get in on this!

#88 7 years ago

Is any body bringing a TOTAN to the expo? I hope so as I have never seen one.

#89 7 years ago

Yeah, agreed. Come on Phoebe, you probably have one.

#90 7 years ago

Yeah, agreed. Come on Phoebe, you probably have one.

Nope sorry I don't have one! Fun game though!!

Phoebe

#91 7 years ago

I may have another TOTAN incoming soon. If I get this second one I will bring it.
    Troy

#92 7 years ago
    Quoted from TopScoreGameroom:

I may have another TOTAN incoming soon. If I get this second one I will bring it.
    Troy

That would be great Troy.

#93 7 years ago

Only a week to go!!

We are bringing a couple machines (SM, BSD, Galaxian cocktail, Maybe one more.....)

We are also going to have a table set up saturday and will be selling game/comic/etc inspired jewelry and decals. You can check out the type of stuff we make at www.fabunlimited.com, the decals are not listed yet, but should be a decent assortment.

We also make the custom colored SM webs and tron sling protectors you can find on ebay. Might have a set or two of them available too if anyone is interested. Our SM has colored webs that we made which includes two additional webs not from the factory (one behind venom and one behind green goblin)

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

(one behind venom and one behind green goblin)

I have the srp webs But I might be interested in these too.

#95 7 years ago

Excited about trying spiderman.

#96 7 years ago

I doubt it's going to be at the expo but while anyone is in town or if they already live here the Outlook Inn on Baxter just put in an AC/DC Pro up. I've been over a number of times to play it. Fast and fun!!

#97 7 years ago

Outlook Inn on Baxter just put in an AC/DC Pro up.

I am going to have to check that out even though acdc is not my type of theme

#98 7 years ago

Hi all! One week to go to the Louisville show, and it is going to be a blast! We met with the hotel this week to get the final planning done. Thursday will be setup day, and we will be there around noon on into the evening (picking up trucks and getting games prior to that).

Hope to see you all there.

-Jeremy

#99 7 years ago

If anyone from out of town swings by Outlook, you have to have a Bloody Mary. We are going to have some new Sterns at the show, but I am not sure if an AC/DC will be there. Nice to know one is at Outlook. Zanzabar is a great place to play in town, like Nate said as well. They also have a lot of great old video games there and excellent food.

I doubt it's going to be at the expo but while anyone is in town or if they already live here the Outlook Inn on Baxter just put in an AC/DC Pro up. I've been over a number of times to play it. Fast and fun!!

#100 7 years ago

OK,I played acdc at outlook inn today,It plays great like all Ritchie/Lyman pins and is extremely fast and flows really well(DUH). The bell is cool and game play is fun but I really dislike the theme. Just my $2 worth and if you see SCO up there for initials those 3 are mine.

P.S. Use the cannon to shoot the bell -too cool!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 16.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 179.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 17.50
    Hardware
    Pinball Haus
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 131.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 20.00
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside