You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-03_13.50.31.jpg
2012-03-02_00.28.49.jpg
2012-03-02_00.31.28.jpg
2012-03-02_00.30.58.jpg
There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 12 years ago

Pinball / Video Game expo in Louisville. I will be there just wanted to let everyone else know about it. They have a pinball tourny the winner takes home a Space Shuttle . And also a Duck Hunt NES tournament. I already have won that one, I just have to show up

http://epinball.com/

#2 12 years ago

Thank you future,
I will be there, I always wanted a space shuttle.. And yes, I will do what it takes to win....

#3 12 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you Wiz, but I will come tilt the machine while you are playing, haha.

#4 12 years ago

I was on the fence about going. But if Wizman is gonna be there.... I'm in!

How many pins usually show up?

#5 12 years ago

They have a list. Not a lot of great ones but they have some rare ones there like Andromeda. Looks like there is not a whole lot of DMDs just early Solid States.

I'd be willing to bring my TFTC for people to play but it doesn't say if you can bring games.

#6 12 years ago

LOL ..., future, your funny, but love it....

,, yes I probably deserve it, but I will buy us drinks...

#7 12 years ago

I will print this off... you all read it, Wizman has first round.

#8 12 years ago

Yes I will, no problem..., even will take care of second round...

#9 12 years ago

Jared,
Last year they advertised for people to bring pins. If I remember correctly, you could bring any pins you wanted for people to play, and you could sell the pins too.

Be sure to tell Wizman that I'm one of your best friends so I can line up with you for the drinks!!!

#10 12 years ago

I will be there, for sure. Last year it was about the best time one can have. A cooler of beer out in the jeep, 20+ pins, and a Skyline chili right across the parking lot.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

They have a pinball tourny the winner takes home a Space Shuttle .

Arghh!!! Sorry guys, we are NOT giving away a Space Shuttle next year. We are not 100% sure what the prize is going to be yet (may go for the cash option, as a lot of people came out of town..which makes pinball hauling a little bit of a burden).

The list of games were the potential ones from last year too. Next year, we are still gathering info from people who are bringing machines. If you have some you would like to bring, please do. We plan on having some swag to give to all of the owners next year, as it is not possible for this to go on without the contributors!

Once again, I apologize for the confusion.

-Jeremy

#12 12 years ago

Im in sounds like fun

#13 12 years ago

Jeremy, I just emailed you, haha. Didn't know you were a pinsider. I was wondering how you were doing a space shuttle two years in a row. My Tftc will be there if I get my DMD working.

And bring your Andromeda

#14 12 years ago

Definately will have Andromeda and Global Warfare there next year (the 2 GP pins I'll bring). Good luck on the DMD!

#15 12 years ago

I will be there,Last year was great,Hopefully there will be more newer pins there!!

#16 12 years ago

What are the dates?

EDIT: March 2-4, 2012 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Louisville, KY

Guess I should have visited the link first.

Post edited by absocountry2 : Asked a question that I had the ability to answer myself

#17 12 years ago

I am looking forward to this. I didn't make last years, but am hoping to see and play some cool games and maybe pick up a new one. I would love to bring a game, but once the games go down in my basement, they don't wanna go back up!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Post edited by absocountry2 : Asked a question that I had the ability to answer myself

Happens to us all haha

#19 12 years ago

Got my TFTC running, all I have to do now is change 3 leaf switches and I'm 100% working order. Pending on transportation, it should be there. Go ahead and add it Jeremy!

#20 12 years ago

Live near Louisville and would bring pin or two. Will there be more space for games this year. Went as a spectator last year and was glad I did space seemed limited. Good turn out for games and people.

#21 12 years ago

Duh just read link in first post....more space at Ramada. I'm lil slow like that sometimes. Would like to bring couple games.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from SDFworker:

Duh just read link in first post....more space at Ramada. I'm lil slow like that sometimes. Would like to bring couple games.

Which are you planning on bringing?

#23 12 years ago

That's kind of like asking a man which daughter is he bringing to the dance.

2 months later
#24 12 years ago

Hi all, just jumped back on pinside. The list of games at the Louisville Arcade Expo will be posted this weekend on the site. We have a pretty good variety. With us being at the Ramada this year we have much more space, more power and cheaper room rates too. If anyone is planning on bringing a machine (all is tentative of course), please reply to this thread or email me the title so that we can plan for it and advertise for it. Quick recap of this year from a pinball perspective:

2 IFPA tournaments (main and classics) Friday and Sat. Saturday night is final round
Pinball Golf with 9 machines on Sunday morning (setup in a golf course fashion. No sand traps, and you will need to use your imagination)
Thursday Mar 1 is a setup day. If you bring your machine in Thursday, then you are more than invited to our private party in the main room Thursday night that will have pizza and drinks provided.
Friday night is the hospitality suite (last year we had bbq and open bar...what is this year!?!?!!?)

It is going to be really awesome this year. Oh, and the room rate is 69.95 a night at the Ramada (LKLA is the rate code). Also there is a Wick's pizza onsite, and they are going to setup a pizza parlor in an adjoining room, which we are going to put cocktail arcades in.

Thanks,
Jeremy Fleitz
jeremy-at-arcaderx.com

www.louisvillearcade.com for more info.

#25 12 years ago

I'm planning on being there. Hope to meet all the Pinsiders in attendance. We should have name tags so we can put faces to our Pinside usernames.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from rkelley17:

I'm planning on being there. Hope to meet all the Pinsiders in attendance. We should have name tags so we can put faces to our Pinside usernames.

I will be there too! I think we should buy pinside shirts and ware them at the event.

#27 12 years ago

Did I hear open bar if you bring a pin?

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did I hear open bar if you bring a pin?

The hospitality suite is open to anyone who brings a machine for the weekend or anyone who bought a weekend pass. I think we have the suite open for 3 hours Friday night. Food, bar, and drinks are in the suite. (right off of the main room).

#29 12 years ago

I believe I'm going to be able to make it to this! It appears this thread has brought out a lot of 'local' Pinsiders . . . ranging from southern Indiana to southern Kentucky. There are more of us around here than I thought. This sure would be a good opportunity to see the 'Pinside IM-Personalities' be able to 'connect', put names and faces together, and not be total strangers here on the forum.

Don't know if the organizers will have name tags, but I suggest all us Pinsiders make our own that is big enough to slap on your shirt pocket area and read something like this

PINSIDE
"Pintucky"
Mike Giorgio
Bowling Green, KY

#30 12 years ago

We will have badges there. I'll see if we can come up with a special pinside badge or something..but worse case there is always the sharpie

#31 12 years ago

so if you bring a pin it's free beer?..I may have to bring my DE Star Wars..

#32 12 years ago

Sounds fun, I may have to check this out too even though I'm a newb to the pin world...

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from 11Bravo:

Sounds fun, I may have to check this out too even though I'm a newb to the pin world...

I started as a noob!

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from TZ68:

so if you bring a pin it's free beer?..I may have to bring my DE Star Wars..

Yep. If you bring it Thursday for the setup day, you can get in on the private party in the main room as well!

#35 12 years ago

Still planning on bringing my TFTC, it is having issues now but I found a local repair man that lives 4 blocks from me! I'll let you know if anything changes.

#36 12 years ago

Oh, yeah. Very excited about this. Not to thread jack but does everyone know about www.louisvillepinball.com?

#37 12 years ago

I am planning on being there. Bringing a couple machines.

I brought the BSD last year. Likely bringing it again along with SM and a Galaxian Cocktail (for sale) and possibly IM.

I'm considering renting a enclosed trailer for the weekend to aid in getting the machines there since I can typically only haul one at a time.

#38 12 years ago

Looked at the site and that is a good thing they are doing. I was hoping it was for people like us, who own pins in their homes so we could get to know who is 'around us' with pins.
Mike

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

I am planning on being there. Bringing a couple machines.
I brought the BSD last year. Likely bringing it again along with SM and a Galaxian Cocktail (for sale) and possibly IM.
I'm considering renting a enclosed trailer for the weekend to aid in getting the machines there since I can typically only haul one at a time.

Jason that would be great if you can bring the BSD again. I'll put that on the tentative list with the SM if that works with you.

Thanks,
Jeremy

#40 12 years ago

PAPA will be delivering a few items as prizes for this tournament, including a free registration for Pinburgh to the winner.

#41 12 years ago

Here is the unofficial official tentative list for the show! As you all know, it really depends on the machine, weather, and if the owner still wants to bring it, if it really makes it or not.

==Arcade==
Galaga
PacMan
Ms. PacMan
Outrun
Golden Tee 99
Quarterback
Centipede
Off Road
Donkey Kong Jr
Galaga
Heavy Barrel
Bubble Bobble
Playchoice 10
Virtua Fighter 2
Centipede
Zaxxon
Star Castle
Pole Position II
Tempest
Asteroids Deluxe
Lady Bug
Neo geo candy
pitfall 2
Mousetrap
Defender Arcade
Ms Pacman cocktail
Vs SMB with Excitebike switchable
Neo Geo Multi in dynamo 25"
Golden Axe
Mappy
Rally-X
Dragon's Lair
Crystal Castles
Solar Fox
Galaxian Cocktail
Domino Man

==Pinball==
Space Invaders
Mr and Ms Pacman Pinball
Dr Who
Gorgar
F14
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Deluxe
Sharp Shooter
Andromeda
Pinbot
Global Warfare
Space Shuttle
Joust Pinball
Defender Pinball
Varkon
Twilight Zone
Stargate
Big guns
Bally Vampire EM
Hyperball
James Bond pinball
Riviera
Circus Voltaire
Banzai Run
Bride of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
Demolition Man
Breakshot
World Cup Soccer
Jackbot
Flipper Football
Tales from the Crypt
Red & Ted
Hang Glider
Judge Dredd
Xenon
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Spider Man
New Stern Pinball machines!

==Other==
Flamin finger redemption
Super Circus (EM Shooting)
1 Million BC (EM Rifle)

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

Great list of pinballs,I really hope there will be some New Sterns there! I am getting excited about this. :

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

pinballj said:New Stern Pinball machines!
Great list of pinballs,I really hope there will be some New Sterns there! I am getting excited about this. :

There will even be one or two NIB. Trent Augenstein is bringing them (awesome guy in OH). He is not 100% sure what titles until that week. He said he will even try to bring an AC/DC if he has one then.

#44 12 years ago

Great I hope he brings a TF LE if he has one! I am still debating on bringing my STTNG.

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Great I hope he brings a TF LE if he has one! I am still debating on bringing my STTNG.

You got to bring it! It would be THEE highlight of the show for some! Everyone loves that pin. I will gladly help you get it out of your basement if that is what it takes to get a STTNG there.

2 weeks later
#46 12 years ago

Bring STTNG! never played it and would love to. It is a good night for me. Finally reserved my room and I got my machine working (replace knocker coil is all thats left) so TFTC will be there! I am more excited about the EM rifle game than anything else.

#47 12 years ago

I'm in bringing a Danny Sullivans Indy Heat arcade. The Fleitz brothers are a class act. Last year was great and it was jus the first one, this year is going to be awesome with a lot of growth. I may bring a pin, I'm pending a trade. They had a great tourny last year....I finished 17th....out of 17 finalist All you guys should make it. Huge area this year, I'm stoked! Don't miss out, great place to sell a pin also..free admission and free place to sell, you can't beat that. If you don't bring something admission is still reasonable.

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

Here is the unofficial official tentative list for the show! As you all know, it really depends on the machine, weather, and if the owner still wants to bring it, if it really makes it or not.
==Arcade==
Galaga
PacMan
Ms. PacMan
Outrun
Golden Tee 99
Quarterback
Centipede
Off Road
Donkey Kong Jr
Galaga
Heavy Barrel
Bubble Bobble
Playchoice 10
Virtua Fighter 2
Centipede
Zaxxon
Star Castle
Pole Position II
Tempest
Asteroids Deluxe
Lady Bug
Neo geo candy
pitfall 2
Mousetrap
Defender Arcade
Ms Pacman cocktail
Vs SMB with Excitebike switchable
Neo Geo Multi in dynamo 25"
Golden Axe
Mappy
Rally-X
Dragon's Lair
Crystal Castles
Solar Fox
Galaxian Cocktail
Domino Man
==Pinball==
Space Invaders
Mr and Ms Pacman Pinball
Dr Who
Gorgar
F14
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Deluxe
Sharp Shooter
Andromeda
Pinbot
Global Warfare
Space Shuttle
Joust Pinball
Defender Pinball
Varkon
Twilight Zone
Stargate
Big Guns
Bally Vampire EM
Hyperball
James Bond pinball
Riviera
Circus Voltaire
Banzai Run
Bride of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
Demolition Man
Breakshot
World Cup Soccer
Jackbot
Flipper Football
Tales from the Crypt
Red & Ted
Hang Glider
Judge Dredd
Xenon
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Spider Man
==Other==
Flamin finger redemption
Super Circus (EM Shooting)
1 Million BC (EM Rifle)

Hey Jeremy,

not sure if you updated your list since we decided on games...but we will be bringing barring any last minute problems with any of them!!
AFM
Congo
Defender (pin)
LAH (for a friend)
SM
Varkon

and a
Robotron (vid)

We will be coming in in the evening Thursday...hopefully around 6 or 7ish... What time does the party start? LOL!!!

Phoebe

#49 12 years ago

Yeah when should we get there. Phoebe, are yiu saying yiu are bringing AFM?

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Yeah when should we get there. Phoebe, are yiu saying yiu are bringing AFM?

Yeppers I sure am!! All minty fresh from it's PF swap and a bunch of new mods!!

Phoebe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-ky-arcade-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.