(Topic ID: 71688)

Louisville Arcade Expo March 7-9 2014

By LouMatt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140309_111327_962-301.jpg
    IMG_20140308_204918_765-890.jpg
    IMG_20140309_111410_016-189.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112410_710.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112423_229.jpg
    IMG_20140309_132336_422.jpg
    P3080060.JPG
    P3080058.JPG
    20140309_184000.jpg
    IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_20140305_183751.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183743.jpg
    IMG_1492 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1488 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Please keep the pins out of that brightly lit left area!

We couldn't agree more!! Dont worry, we are making modifications to the layout to have the machines not in the lit area. The only lit areas will be for the pinball tournament (ran by PAPA again...huge thanks guys!), and the vendors. There is nothing cooler than seeing a nice selection of pins glowing in a dark lit room !

-Jeremy

1 month later
    #147 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I've sent messages through the site, there is no direct email contact. I've posted in this thread to contact me and that seems to simply be ignored.
    I have no direct email for anyone, but I'd think one of the methods I've tried would have gotten *some* kind of reply.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Hey Rob, PM sent.

2 weeks later
    #177 10 years ago

I am excited to announce, that Classic Playfield Reproductions just shipped some backglasses for our prize giveaways!!!

CPR donated a Centaur, Whirlwind, Target Alpha, and Space Mission backglass!

These are going to be in the prize drawing for the collectors that brought machines to our show. It looks like our prize pool is going to be bigger than last year and includes prizes from the following:

CPR
    Stern
    Lock When Lit / Rob Anthony
    Illinois Pinball
    PAPA
    Pinball Life
    Rottendog
    Starship Fantasy

Just one week away!

1 week later
    #257 10 years ago

Thanks Matt for mentioning Python in this thread.I started a new one but I think it got lost. We are really hoping Python is up to it, and if so he will be joining in with John Trudeau around 4pm est. John is going to head up the Q&A session.

This is included in the show admission. If you can't make it, we will have it being audio streamed through broken token. PAPA will be recording it too (not sure if that will be a live video stream or not).

#258 10 years ago

Here is the link to the other write up if you want to check that out on John and Python
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/john-trudeau-and-python-louisville-arcade-expo

#289 10 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

Man, you ain't kiddin'!!... The number of pins EXPLODED this year over last!! It's a good thing it's such a large venue because I only see this show growing in the years to come. There are tons of games this year and it STILL doesn't feel cramped at all... Plenty of room to have even more games next year. Just tighten the rows up some and there's still plenty of people room... Awesome venue!!!!
    -Steve Ridge

I agree Steve! Great turnout of games so far. Huge thanks to all that brought them. We can easily tighten up the layout and fit some more in

-Jeremy

#290 10 years ago

Hi all, in case if anyone is wanting the live streaming link (they are setting up again now for today).
    It is: http://mixlr.com/brokentoken

This will also be the live audio feed for John Trudeau and Python Anghelo later today starting at 3pm est.

Thanks!

#337 10 years ago
    Quoted from NoCashValue:

I'd have to say the only critique I have is that although I understand WHY you might have the speaking sessions in the same room with the food (to gather more attention), it was pretty disrespectful for folks to be cheering, arguing, or carrying on loud conversations when John Trudeau was trying to hold a seminar, much less when Python Anghelo was making his final public appearance. However, that is only a minor annoyance compared to how incredible this show was.

I didn't think of it like that, very good feedback!! I was thinking it would make it like "I can get some food, etc. while listening in to the seminar". Thank you very much for the constructive criticism....I'll see what we can do for next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-7-9-2014?tu=pinballj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.