(Topic ID: 71688)

Louisville Arcade Expo March 7-9 2014

By LouMatt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140309_111327_962-301.jpg
    IMG_20140308_204918_765-890.jpg
    IMG_20140309_111410_016-189.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112410_710.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112423_229.jpg
    IMG_20140309_132336_422.jpg
    P3080060.JPG
    P3080058.JPG
    20140309_184000.jpg
    IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_20140305_183751.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183743.jpg
    IMG_1492 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1488 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jnewton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I'm considering doing this show. Can whoever is responsible for vendors contact me...
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Somebody needs to make this happen. It would be awesome to have someone of Rob's caliber at the Louisville show.

#138 10 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

How do the seminars work? Do you have to register for them or just show up when they start? Do they cost anything?
    Oh, and anyone know if any pinball vendors will be there selling standard playfield glass? I'd love to get a couple without paying shipping.

I emailed Kim at Illinois Pinball after the guys mentioned on BrokenToken that Gene was planning on coming and she did confirm that they would be there. Of course the guys running it would know for sure! I specifically asked about playfield glass(regular and pin2k) so they should bring some. Ought to be interesting either way, as Gene definitely is a polarizing figure in the hobby for sure...

#142 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Since I can't get a reply, I guess I won't be there...
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

What's up with this?

3 weeks later
    #260 10 years ago
    Quoted from gester2k:

Who else is looking forward to some Wick's Pizza? Really look forward to getting that every year now.

That will be my first stop tomorrow before the expo opens. So nice to have Wicks right there!

#264 10 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Last year I was there and they were PACKED. I waited for 30 minutes at the door until a table opened up and the group of guys in front of us (they go for the console games) were nice enough to let us join them. We sat there for 45 minutes without anyone coming up to get a drink order. Stood at the bar for 10 minutes to try to grab a beer and finally gave up. Probably just going to order for delivery to my room from now on.

I'm assuming this is at night? I usually pop in at lunch time(11:30-12:30) and don't have any issues. I agree that what you went though sounds ridiculous!

#286 10 years ago

Me and the wife went Friday and got there as soon as the doors opened. Played everything a couple times before we cut out....First time that I got to spend some time on AC/DC Premium, and it was awesome, played smooth and was in really nice shape. Whoever bought the WCS 94; kudos to you as it was lit up beautifully and played excellently. Some of the 90's games looked outdated next to AC/DC and Metallica, but not this game. Played the Metallica that Phoebe and her husband brought and it looked and played amazing! I thanked them for bringing such an awesome game as I rarely get to see any newer Sterns, and they were very gracious and chatted with me a bit about it. Of course it was cool to play Joust and Varkon as well. My wife liked the CFTBL the best I think as it was lit beautifully and had the cool LCD mod in the playfield window. I got a game in on Predator, and it appears well-made and I think the owners will be happy with the end result, especially for the price. Picked up some regular and Pin2k playfield glass and a couple cool Bally logo pinball hats as well. Sadly, Friday is the only day I could make it and I am sure there will be more games there Sat/Sun, so if you are on the fence about going, don't be as it is an excellent time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jnewton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-7-9-2014?tu=jnewton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.