5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 346 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by WeirPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 58 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140309_111327_962-301.jpg
    IMG_20140308_204918_765-890.jpg
    IMG_20140309_111410_016-189.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112410_710.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112423_229.jpg
    IMG_20140309_132336_422.jpg
    P3080060.JPG
    P3080058.JPG
    20140309_184000.jpg
    IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_20140305_183751.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183743.jpg
    IMG_1492 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1488 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg

There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 5 years ago
    Quoted from nicoga3000:

Unrelated, is anyone still at the show? I am really interested in the SF2 machine that's there but didn't get the guy's info. PM me if so!

...and I want that Dr. Who!!

#302 5 years ago

I want to throw a personal thank you to Matt and Jeremy and everyone who makes this show happen. They run the front desk and all the other jobs and sacrifice there time of being able to play games. Thank you.

#303 5 years ago

I must agree. It was a great show and thanks for putting it on !

#304 5 years ago

This is my favorite show. Thanks for everyone who helps out with making this show great. We will be back next year and plan on bringing a few of our machines again.

Sorry the BSD gave up Saturday night. The ball launch solenoid stopped firing. Im guessing it the drive transistor.

The South Park had a little hiccup with a loose wire on the trough kicker saturday when I showed up, but seemed rock solid the rest of the time. And TFLE seemed to being playing all the time.

#305 5 years ago

Dracula made it home safely. It wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be bringing a game, though on both Saturday and Sunday it was turned off when I arrived and I had some flipper issues to work through both times. Big thanks to Matt for helping me unload and load the game back up.

Quoted from Spraynard:

Anyone get to play Predator? It was off Saturday through Sunday.

The one time I saw no one on it on Friday I thought I'd get my chance, but it was frozen on the P-ROC logo. It doesn't seem like a good advertisement for Skit-B or the P-ROC when a game is sitting there unplayable much of the time. I don't mean that as an insult. I hope they're successful and I'm glad they came to Louisville.

#306 5 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Sorry the BSD gave up Saturday night. The ball launch solenoid stopped firing. Im guessing it the drive transistor.

Thanks for bringing the BSD. Had a great time playing it while while it was running. Never had a chance to play one before. Now it's on my wish list.

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I want to throw a personal thank you to Matt and Jeremy and everyone who makes this show happen. They run the front desk and all the other jobs and sacrifice there time of being able to play games. Thank you.

I don't know who these people are, but I want to thank them personally as well. This was a FANTASTIC show. I cannot imagine having a better time. Everything in every category was thoroughly well planned and enjoyed.

So now, how about the good and the bad:

Complaint: NONE! This show was perfect to me and my family. Can't imagine it being any better. But looking forward to next year topping this years! YES!,,, looking forward to next year already.

Comment: Well (this could be in the complaint category) but that's not really what I do so I will just comment. We stayed at the hotel once again this year and so did not expect much from the Restaurant.... and they did not disappoint! It was STILL a horrible service experience. Wick's Pizza: I knew from the past that this might not turn out to be good service so I went to the front reception/ wait area and said, 'All I want to do is order' and then I'll pick it up later so you don't have to sit us or anything. The fella said 'You have to go see 'Michelle' at the bar to order for pickup'...... OK..... so I wait in line at the bar for 20 minutes... The fella at the bar says 'Michelle' has left quite awhile ago... but he will help out best he can...... So I order Pizza and say I don't have to pick it up for an hour or 2 so no rush,,, take your time.

Great, then I show back up an hour later and ready to pick up our dinner...... So then, I wait in line at the bar (another 20 minutes)...... and yes, I did get our meal. Now I will have to say that the meal was FANTASTIC.! The Pizza tasted wonderful!.... The dinner was GREAT!

So this comment will end like this: Wick's Pizza Restaurant is like 'Comcast Cable' or 'Time-Warner Cable'....... The service is Horrible....... but the Product is EXCELLENT.

Alright, I know that comment above had nothing to do with the FANTASTIC show..... was just sharing with others that might have stayed at the hotel as well. And even with this, I will stay at this hotel again.

Thanks again to all of the people that put this show on. It was FANTASTIC!

#308 5 years ago

The Getaway that was dead the whole show ended up being a simple fix. Unfortunately I couldn't find it during the show. My first opto in the super charger had a broken connection which caused the magnets to get stuck on and popped a fuse. Sorry for those of you who were looking forward to playing it. I will bring it back next year for you all.

20140309_184000.jpg
    #309 5 years ago

I played Predator a few times and it kicked my butt! Neat game, thanks to skit-b for taking it.

The wcs94 stood out with almost an underwater look. Very unique!

#310 5 years ago

Had a great time. Finally got to play Black Knight and now I need to own one.

Kept going back and forth with setting the high score on Burger Time with someone else that was there Saturday night.

#311 5 years ago

Made my first trip to your show this year. Was interesting. Was quite different than any show I've ever gone to. Admittedly, when I first walked in on Saturday, it was a bit overwhelming, with all the folks walking around in their costumes, but by the time I left, I had warmed up to it a bit, and I had to drag my kids out...

#312 5 years ago

I counted the pins early friday before the open - 122 with 107 on free play. Very impressive. Iron man always someone playing it. My highlight was Friday Night hanging with Lyman after the Met code dropped. He played a few games with us and talked for an hour about all kinds of stuff including his personal collection. Great guy and thanks for the new Met Code. Great to meet new people and talk about pins

Scott

#313 5 years ago

Thanks for bringing Iron Man. That was my first time playing it and loved it!

#314 5 years ago

By the way, which one of you smartasses put a For Sale / Not for Sale price tag on the ATM for $1,000,000? I wish I would have thought to get a picture.

#315 5 years ago

First time at this show...
    Good venue... plenty of room. (this was a huge plus over Chicago Expo & MGC)

But way too dark. (I'll admit... I do not understand the attraction of playing pinball machines in darkly lit basements either.) I kept tripping over small children.

Pretty good mix of vendors... could've actually used a few more in all categories.

The console stuff was ok... (might help to have "how to play" guides with the various machines) (MGC does this portion way better IMO.) But related to the consoles... the people dressing in costumes & contests was an attraction in itself... it was a riot to see.
    Good selection of classic vids too. (sad didn't get a chance on Battlezone... always had someone on it when I walked by) Got a few games in on classic Tron! Even put my initials on Asteroids first thing Friday.

The pins... way too many machines not even close to being leveled. And while I understand the work involved in bringing machines (as I've done for Expo & MGC for the past several years)... people that just set up and machine and just walk away, irk me. A lot of the machines didn't have contact information on them, to let the own know they were down. (Both Friday at open & Sat at open... machines down/not playing well from the start, and not being attended to.) (In fairness... I've seen this at Chicago Expo too... people bring in a line of machines and some never working.)

I'll agree... that WCS94 was perfectly LED'd and played great... thanks for bringing that.
    And Phoebe as always great selection...

Predator... Played ok. I might have liked it more, had it the room not been so dark; that the uncovered super bright LED's in lane guides not been so blinding.

Entered the pin tourney for the first time... found it smooth & well run. Granted, I only played a couple rounds just for fun, but I thought the organizers did well.

Overall, a great crowd having fun.
    (If I hadn't blown my pick-ups power steering while down there... It would've been a great trip.)

#316 5 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments on the WCS. I was pretty proud of how it turned out. WAY underrated game anyway, so it was nice to see so many people playing it. First time I brought a pin to any kind of event and people were very respectful of it. I didn't see anyone abusing it like I was afraid of. I only had one small screw pop off one of the ramps by late Saturday night, and someone let me know right away so I could pull it out. Other than that there was someone playing it the whole time I was there.

I reset my audits before the show. Not sure if it was Broken Token that gave me that idea or not, but I'm really glad I did. Once I got home I pulled the audits and I thought it was really interesting. In case anyone is interested, here are some of the highlights (The game was played Friday and Saturday all day, and a few games on Sunday)

Plays - 346
    Ave Ball Time - 67 Seconds
    Time Per Credit - 3.68 Minutes
    Minutes On - 1762
    Balls Played - 1138
    1 Player Games 179
    2 Player Games 44
    3 Player Games 13
    4 Player Games 10

Top High Scores Made
    BOO - 4,066,267,010
    REB - 3,924,026,780

Replay Awards - 40, 12%
    Extra Balls - 100, 29%
    Match - 17, 5%

Left Drains 95
    Right Drains 212
    Kickbacks 277
    Magna Goalie Used 80

Left Flipper 19493
    Right Flipper 26365
    Total Multiball 176

Goals 1955

Skill Shot Made 655
    Skill Completed 78
    Cities Traveled 165

Assist Hole 583
    Left Ramp 971
    Right Ramp 219
    Free Kicks 169

Final Match 4
    Final Match Goals 25
    Final Match Wins 3
    Final Match Losses 1

Histograms
    Scoring
    0 - 39 Million 10 3%
    40 - 59 Million 3 1%
    60 - 79 Million 5 1%
    80 - 99 Million 11 3%
    100 - 149 Million 22 6%
    150 - 249 Million 63 18%
    250 - 399 Million 87 25%
    400 - 599 Million 59 17%
    600 - 999 Million 51 15%
    1.0 - 1.49 Billion 21 6%
    1.5 - 1.9 Billion 9 3%
    2.0 - 2.9 Billion 2 1%
    > 3 Billion 3 1%

Game Time
    0 - 1 Minute 16 5%
    1.0 - 1.5 Minutes 19 5%
    1.5 - 2.0 Minutes 50 14%
    2.0 - 2.5 Minutes 41 12%
    2.5 - 3.0 Minutes 41 12%
    3.0 - 3.5 Minutes 37 11%
    3.5 - 4.0 Minutes 25 7%
    4.0 - 5.0 Minutes 48 14%
    5.0 - 6.0 Minutes 26 8%
    6.0 - 8.0 Minutes 21 6%
    8.0 - 10.0 Minutes 16 5%
    10.0 - 15.0 Minutes 4 1%
    > 15.0 Minutes 2 1%

I thought this info was pretty cool!

#317 5 years ago

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came to the show, especially those that brought games. It was nice meeting new people. Time to get some rest now.

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

Thanks for bringing Iron Man. That was my first time playing it and loved it!

I meant to say thanks to this person as well. I wasn't sure how much I would like Iron Man, but it's easily one of my favorite games to play now. TRON and IM are definitely on my radar after getting some hands on with them.

#319 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrDo:

Oh man... The Louisville show blew the Ohio show OUT of the water this year!
    One show on the rise, the other felt like it was on the decline. Way to go, Louisville!!

You ain't kidding.

I think the arcade element really adds flavor to the Louisville show as well as the fact that the organizers look for ways to improve it each year, which is something (IMHO) that the Ohio show lacks. Jeremy, Matt and everyone else involved should be proud.

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Time to get some rest now.

You Guys deserve some rest.Great show

#321 5 years ago

Great show, thank you so much! Looking forward to next year already.

#322 5 years ago

That was my first show and I loved it. I look forward to next year!

#323 5 years ago

I have to echo all the compliments of the show this past weekend. Was a great time and met a load more people in person from this forum.

Brought my Dealer's Choice to the show for the freeplay area and it didn't disappoint me as it stayed totally functional the whole show without a hiccup. Game was newly re-rubbered, cleaned - waxed, switches adjusted for max game play enjoyment. Got a lot of compliments on the game from the attendees each time I went to check on it.

Show staff has to be commended for thier high level of service. They held doors open and even provided a hand truck to those that needed it to move game in/out.

Will be attending in 2015 for sure. Thanks again.

#324 5 years ago

I had a great time! Thanks to all the staff for their help, and for such a great show!

#325 5 years ago

Agree. This show gets better and better. Thanks to the guys for doing such a great job. We NEEDED this type of expo, because this area is kinda dead when it comes to playing pins in the wild. Hopefully the Louisville ComicCon follows suit as well.

#326 5 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came to the show, especially those that brought games. It was nice meeting new people. Time to get some rest now.

What is this rest thing that you speak of?? LOL!! Seriously guys it was a great show! We had a great time as always and you all were awesome! The show continues to grow and you just adapt and keep right on going! Yes definite thanks to all who brought games, there were many nice games there this year, and there were lines from start to finish! I took this pic early Sunday morning, and the days prior, and even after this was taken you couldn't walk in here without tripping over someone!!
    P3080060.JPG

Quoted from LouMatt:

We are extremely happy and honored to announce that the legendary designer John Trudeau will be a featured speaker at our show this year.

It was great to see John Trudeau, he is gracious and friendly and I enjoyed talking with him and going to his seminar...I took my Congo to the show and he offered to sign it for me, but it was in the tournament area, and I couldn't take the T-light out of it in the middle of qualifying in time for his talk to have him sign it. So he told me he would be there Sun. morning and he would get there early before finals started and would sign it for me then. Here's a pic of us after he signed it for me. I also got some cool video of him playing the nice CFTBL that was there. Pretty cool to see the designer playing one of his creations. I was trying to pry some hints as to what he is working on now out of him, but all he would say was we were all gonna be surprised!
    P3080058.JPG

It was great to meet Brent from Broken Token, and see Whitney again, I met Whitney last year, but I had not met Brent. They were kind enough to ask me to sit in on their live podcast, I had a good time talking with them Sat. evening.

The PAPA crew put on a great tournament, and it seemed to run smoothly all weekend. Being a PAPA circuit event though it made the competition WAY tough!!

Jeremy and Matt, and all the others that man the desk and help out with running the show are great to deal with and they do a great job with the show! Thanks to everyone involved it was a great show!! Bring on 2015!!

Phoebe

#327 5 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

The Getaway that was dead the whole show ended up being a simple fix. Unfortunately I couldn't find it during the show. My first opto in the super charger had a broken connection which caused the magnets to get stuck on and popped a fuse. Sorry for those of you who were looking forward to playing it. I will bring it back next year for you all.
    20140309_184000.jpg 160 KB

Why do you think I wanted you to sell it

#328 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spraynard:

Anyone get to play Predator? It was off Saturday through Sunday.

I got to play one (short) ball on Predator - Then the shooter button stopped working... I saw it running again maybe a half hour later and then it was off for the remainder of the weekend.

-Steve Ridge

#329 5 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

I got to play one (short) ball on Predator - Then the shooter button stopped working... I saw it running again maybe a half hour later and then it was off for the remainder of the weekend.
    -Steve Ridge

I had the same problem on ball three.

#330 5 years ago

I would just like echo everyone else's compliments of the show this year. We had a fantastic time again this year! I really liked the layout and the number of games people brought was incredible!

Matt and Jeremy, I can't even imagine how much work it would be to put on the size of show that you guys do. I know you guys have lots of help and I'd like to thank those folks too! Word travels fast in this hobby and people always remember and talk about a great experience. And hearing about others great experiences makes people want to be a part of it, weather it's bringing games or just simply attending. I only see this show getting bigger as the years go by.

What I think we really enjoyed most about this year was the social aspect of the show. I met several people whom I had only known previously by screen name. That's why I use my real name here. Several people approached ME to say Hi and introduce themselves because they recognized the name on my 'game bringers badge' (don't know it's official name). I never would have gotten an opportunity to meet some nice people had it not been for that.

We had even more fun spending time with recently made friends in the hobby who don't live in Louisville and have made plans for future get togethers, some pinball related, some not. It was a fantastic weekend for sure!

Let's not talk about how I did in the PAPA Circuit Event! But I did meet and talk to some cool people in the tournament area too.

The WCS94 was awesome. The F14 was too dark as was the Tee'd Off. Global Warfare is the rarest game I've played to date. Kicking myself for not buying the $300 Hee Haw. The $800 Flash got away from me too! The Space Invaders vid made me glad I traded mine because building out the empty cabinet I got for it will be more fun than playing that game. Brent's Battlezone brought back memories. Didn't get to play Parsec but now I have to find a Vectrex. Phoebe and Larry's MOPLE, Defender, Joust and Varkon where highlights and their Warlok kicked everyone's ass. Back to the Future is a better game than people think. Played all 3 AC/DC's and still like the Premium best. Didn't feel the need to play WOZ. Tron LE was my favorite game at the show. And thanks to Brent, I got to meet John Trudeau!

My Firepower held up fairly well. Had to adjust some switches several times Friday, a few times Saturday and not at all on Sunday. For my 1st PF swap I think it turned out OK. The fact that it plays after I tore it all apart amazes me actually because it sure looked like a mess disassembled. I'm curious to see what the audits are. I hope those that played it, enjoyed it. That's the whole reason we haul these 250lb. beasts to shows is so that others can enjoy them and so that we can show off a little too.

Someone mentioned bathrooms at Louisville vs. the show in Akron... Louisville wins... Enough said.

My only complaint is something that the Louisville Arcade Expo had absolutely no control over whatsoever in any way, shape or form.... And that was concession prices. Me and the water fountain got very friendly after we paid $2.00 ea. for a canned Coke. I could sell $1.00 hot dogs, $1.00 popcorn and $0.50 Cokes and chips all weekend long and on Sunday afternoon, walk up to Trent and say, "I'd like to buy that Metallica please, do you take... cash??"

And last but not least.... My son, Michael, won the Duck Hunt tournament this year. He seemed as calm as could be shooting those ducks while his mother and I were biting our nails as he progressed through each round. She was watching him, I was watching everyone else to see when a duck got away. After he won, he got a chance to take down last years 2 time winner in a Boss Challenge in a best of 3 match up. Michael didn't win that one but took him to 3 games. He kept saying the rest of the night, "I still can't believe I won that Duck Hunt tournament!"... I told him, "Well son, if you can put a .22 round through a broken cell phone at 70 feet without a scope then you can shoot some ducks at 6 on a 19" TV!"

Hope everyone had a great time and I can't wait until the 2015 show!!

-Steve Ridge

#331 5 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

My son, Michael, won the Duck Hunt tournament this year.

Congrats to Michael for being the current Duck Hunt king of KY!

#332 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I had the same problem on ball three.

Come to think of it, it WAS ball 3. Had to hit the button several times on ball 2 and then nothing on ball 3.

-Steve Ridge

#333 5 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

Congrats to Michael for being the current Duck Hunt king of KY!

Hey Dug... You're either up very late, or up very early sir!

#334 5 years ago

Really good recap of the show Steve and congrats to your son! I met you inside the pinball tournament area Saturday night and enjoyed talking with you.

#335 5 years ago

The drive from Atlanta was just under 7 hours, but it was worth every minute. I was blown away by how smoothly everything seemed to run. The amount of games was simply stunning. I know some folks I talked to weren't blown away by the volume, but I sure was. There was a constant flow of people into the event and there seemed to always be someone purchasing a ticket at registration.

I liked that the games never seemed to be too covered over by people with a few exceptions. I never did get a chance to play the Predator game as there were always people surrounding it (when it was up and running), but I did get to try almost every single game that I had never played before. Great mix of new and old, rare and common games! It was great seeing so many old friends and meeting a bunch of new ones for the first time as well.

The PAPA tournament went well although I didn't perform as well as I would have liked. The vendors were a nice mix, and my daughter and I certainly enjoyed the costume contest! Consoles aren't my thing, but I like how they were set up and many were projected onto the wall which was cool.

I'd have to say the only critique I have is that although I understand WHY you might have the speaking sessions in the same room with the food (to gather more attention), it was pretty disrespectful for folks to be cheering, arguing, or carrying on loud conversations when John Trudeau was trying to hold a seminar, much less when Python Anghelo was making his final public appearance. However, that is only a minor annoyance compared to how incredible this show was. I can't wait to make it back.

I took some video of a complete walkthrough of the event area. Even at a normal pacing, it took me just under 15 minutes to capture everything. Sorry for the shaky camera, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what you missed if you weren't there. Thanks for putting on such a great show!

#336 5 years ago

Thanks for posting that Preston!

#337 5 years ago
    Quoted from NoCashValue:

I'd have to say the only critique I have is that although I understand WHY you might have the speaking sessions in the same room with the food (to gather more attention), it was pretty disrespectful for folks to be cheering, arguing, or carrying on loud conversations when John Trudeau was trying to hold a seminar, much less when Python Anghelo was making his final public appearance. However, that is only a minor annoyance compared to how incredible this show was.

I didn't think of it like that, very good feedback!! I was thinking it would make it like "I can get some food, etc. while listening in to the seminar". Thank you very much for the constructive criticism....I'll see what we can do for next year.

#338 5 years ago

Congratulations to Matt, jeremy and everybody else involved on such a great show and turnout.

#339 5 years ago

Hey that's me at 42 secs in the video haha

#340 5 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

Hey that's me at 42 secs in the video haha

Everyone from cinci is in that vid

#341 5 years ago

Oh one other thing I thought about while I was there but forgot to mention .. the games seemed much quieter this year. It was great! Last year I felt at times I had walked into a SPL competition

#342 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Everyone from cinci is in that vid

I was even in there...and that was my hangover day!

#343 5 years ago

I had a few pics from LAX to share, mostly from the tourney area. That one foot slide save that Josh Sharpe did on Congo was amazing. I got a pic of him still playing it sideways. The funny Derek Fugate shirt that Andy Rosa was wearing, the obligatory Predator pic, and a few others. Enjoy!

IMG_20140309_132336_422.jpg IMG_20140309_112423_229.jpg IMG_20140309_112410_710.jpg
    #344 5 years ago

Here are a few more...

IMG_20140309_111410_016-189.jpg IMG_20140309_111327_962-301.jpg IMG_20140308_204918_765-890.jpg
    #345 5 years ago

I just watched the PAPA qualifying video last night. Some good last minute play and that tie breaker to finish it off was great!

#t=1h1m51s

PS: If they ever make a Little House on the Prairie video game...I nominate Jon Replogle to do the voice work of Merlin Olson.

#346 5 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

I just watched the PAPA qualifying video last night. Some good last minute play and that tie breaker to finish it off was great!

Watching that live was pretty intensive - glad I walked over there at the right time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 146.66
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    $ 7,500.00
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 59.00
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Displays
    PinballSolutions.eu
    There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside