(Topic ID: 71688)

Louisville Arcade Expo March 7-9 2014

By LouMatt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140309_111327_962-301.jpg
    IMG_20140308_204918_765-890.jpg
    IMG_20140309_111410_016-189.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112410_710.jpg
    IMG_20140309_112423_229.jpg
    IMG_20140309_132336_422.jpg
    P3080060.JPG
    P3080058.JPG
    20140309_184000.jpg
    IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_20140305_183751.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183743.jpg
    IMG_1492 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1488 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_1486 (800x533).jpg
    There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 10 years ago
    Quoted from TurboBengal:

I would like to play all of them!

Please bring your Gramd Lizard, I have always wanted to play one.

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I usually put a high price on the games I do not want to sell and if someone hits that price okay I will sell it but if not, awesome I get to take my game home. Neither of those games were mine, I am just saying that is where some of those high prices are from.

I'll agree with that for sure. I've got an EM I plan on putting a price on but I'm going to leave myself some wiggle room. Last years CV wasn't too far over the top, but the EK was way more than what I would call 'wiggle room to negociate' .

Quoted from LouMatt:

Hey Guys - we're pleased to announce that Skit-B will be at our show this year. More details to come, but they'll bring some games and do a seminar. Kevin shares our love of classic video games as well so they are a great fit to our show.
    Anyone who makes Predator, Duck Hunt, Sonic, and Star Fox pinball machines will be right at home with our crowd.

This is awesome news!! Looks like LAX is starting to become one of the shows that some of the boutique manufacturers are taking notice of. I hope some of the bigger name parts suppliers take notice as well.

-Steve Ridge

#103 10 years ago

Above post duplicated...

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

This is awesome news!! Looks like LAX is starting to become one of the shows that some of the boutique manufacturers are taking notice of. I hope some of the bigger name parts suppliers take notice as well.

Now that would be Awesome

#105 10 years ago

Might be nice to see a post that details what games folks are bringing to sell at LAX...

#106 10 years ago

Closer to the show they usually start listing the games on www.epinball.com.

Quoted from RDReynolds:

Might be nice to see a post that details what games folks are bringing to sell at LAX...

#107 10 years ago

I have a few that I'll be bringing if not sold before. South park, Jackbot, Transformers Autobots.

#108 10 years ago

Closer to the show they usually start listing the games on http://www.epinball.com.

Yeah, we'll get the game list posted soon.

#109 10 years ago

I brought CV, TOTAN, JP, and TFLE (autobot) last year. Don't think I'll top that this year.

#110 10 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I brought CV, TOTAN, JP, and TFLE (autobot) last year. Don't think I'll top that this year.

And thanks for that. Still the only time I have had the opportunity to play JP.

#111 10 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I totally misread your post as saying you bought all of them at LAX last year! That would be some serious purchases all at once.

Your JP was my inspiration to get one, and get into collecting pinball machines, really. JP really stood out for me and made a good impression. Thanks for bringing it!

#112 10 years ago

Actually I sold them all except TFLE

1 week later
    #113 10 years ago

Initial / Preliminary game list is posted on the site: http://www.LouisvilleArcade.com

Don't forget to book your rooms if you haven't yet.

#114 10 years ago

I remember a game for the TI99-4A called Parsec... Would be awesome if someone dug that game up. Fantastic game!!

-Steve Ridge

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

I remember a game for the TI99-4A called Parsec... Would be awesome if someone dug that game up. Fantastic game!!
    -Steve Ridge

Steve we have that, Luigi says come on over to the console side and play a game.

#116 10 years ago

The past 3 years I've walked through the console area but never played a game... Just might have to play some Parsec this year!!

-Steve Ridge

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Initial / Preliminary game list is posted on the site: http://www.LouisvilleArcade.com
    Don't forget to book your rooms if you haven't yet.

Let's get some more pinball on that list!

I've decided to bring Stern Dracula. It's not in the best condition, but is fully working and is hopefully an enjoyable game that maybe most haven't seen.

I see a Firepower on the list. Anyone here bringing that? Is it for sale/trade?

#118 10 years ago

Yes, the Firepower is mine... Finishing up a CPR PF swap on it. Currently it is not for sale. My wife gets attached to them like pets!

-Steve Ridge

1 week later
    #119 10 years ago

Right at a month until the show.

#120 10 years ago

Right at a month until the show.

Yep - 1 month away! Thanks to everyone who has registered to bring games. Don't forget to book your room before they are all gone.

#121 10 years ago

Put me down for 3-4 pins if not already on the list.

#122 10 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Thanks Jason!

#123 10 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

I have never played a Tron or a South Park... "clears throat"

#124 10 years ago

parsec.JPGparsec.JPG
    #125 10 years ago

I have never played a Tron or a South Park... "clears throat"

I am currently thinking South Park, Jackbot, Transformers and possibly Tron or BSD.

The first three are going to be for sale, so if sold before, they might not make it.

#126 10 years ago

I'm currently looking for a BBH, Banzai Run, and the Getaway.

Scott

#127 10 years ago

I'm planning to go but I'll probably bring a video game rather than a pin. However I am looking for any of the following pins so feel free to PM me if you might bring one to sell: A13, BK2K, F14, PB, SpSh, SpSt, SG, SST, TFTC, T2, TPW, WW. TYVM

Post edited by PinJump : tweaked the wish list

#128 10 years ago

I'm considering doing this show. Can whoever is responsible for vendors contact me...

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#129 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinJump:

I'm planning to go but I'll probably bring a video game rather than a pin. However I am looking for any of the following pins so feel free to PM me if you might bring one to sell: A13, BK2K, F14, JP, PB, SpSh, SpSt, SG, SST, TFTC, T2, TPW, WW. TYVM

Assuming it doesn't sell before then, there's a Louisville CL ad for a T2 for $1675. No clue about the condition. It's been up for a while: louisville.craigslist.org link

#130 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure that's a Pinsider's game. He is on here a lot I'll let him speak up if it is.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I'm considering doing this show. Can whoever is responsible for vendors contact me...
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

Somebody needs to make this happen. It would be awesome to have someone of Rob's caliber at the Louisville show.

#132 10 years ago

We are extremely happy and honored to announce that the legendary designer John Trudeau will be a featured speaker at our show this year.

#133 10 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

We are extremely happy and honored to announce that the legendary designer John Trudeau will be a featured speaker at our show this year.

This annuncement pretty much forces me to bring Hollywood Heat now!

#134 10 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

My CFTBL will be there with the PinballMikeD lcd mod.

#135 10 years ago

If I'm in a good mood, I might bring my new Iron Man.

Scott

#136 10 years ago

How do the seminars work? Do you have to register for them or just show up when they start? Do they cost anything?

Oh, and anyone know if any pinball vendors will be there selling standard playfield glass? I'd love to get a couple without paying shipping.

#137 10 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

How do the seminars work? Do you have to register for them or just show up when they start? Do they cost anything?

Seminars are free with admission. Just show up and grab a seat.

#138 10 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

Oh, and anyone know if any pinball vendors will be there selling standard playfield glass? I'd love to get a couple without paying shipping.

I emailed Kim at Illinois Pinball after the guys mentioned on BrokenToken that Gene was planning on coming and she did confirm that they would be there. Of course the guys running it would know for sure! I specifically asked about playfield glass(regular and pin2k) so they should bring some. Ought to be interesting either way, as Gene definitely is a polarizing figure in the hobby for sure...

#139 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

I emailed Kim at Illinois Pinball after the guys mentioned on BrokenToken that Gene was planning on coming and she did confirm that they would be there. Of course the guys running it would know for sure! I specifically asked about playfield glass(regular and pin2k) so they should bring some. Ought to be interesting either way, as Gene definitely is a polarizing figure in the hobby for sure...

Yep, Gene (Illinois Pinball) will be there selling parts, and will also be doing a seminar. As far as what parts he will be bringing, I do not know, so if you need something specific - talk to them.

Rottendog will be there selling boards as well. We'll get a vendor list posted soon.

#140 10 years ago

Since I can't get a reply, I guess I won't be there...

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#141 10 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Quoted from snyper2099:

This annuncement pretty much forces me to bring Hollywood Heat now!

Quoted from MadPole:

My CFTBL will be there with the PinballMikeD lcd mod.

Great news!! I will have my Congo there!!

Phoebe

#142 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

What's up with this?

#143 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

Rob,

Did you email LouMatt? I have good response from them about being a vendor so not sure what's up.

Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com
    Authorized Escalera Dealer

#144 10 years ago

I've sent messages through the site, there is no direct email contact. I've posted in this thread to contact me and that seems to simply be ignored.

I have no direct email for anyone, but I'd think one of the methods I've tried would have gotten *some* kind of reply.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#145 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

I know lots of us in Louisville would like to see you there Rob!

-Steve Ridge

#146 10 years ago

WOW!, This is Fantastic!

I went last year.... and my wife surprised me for my birthday and has already reserved our room....

She told me I will be able to see all of my pinside friends.... But I told her I don't know any of you guys in the Midwest... so I doubt I will see anybody that I have posted before.

But NOW... YES! This will be a great time! Maybe I need to wear one of those 'badges' things that you hang from your neck saying 'PINSIDE!'...

It would be great to meet the people that have the same interest and participate in this community...

#147 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

I've sent messages through the site, there is no direct email contact. I've posted in this thread to contact me and that seems to simply be ignored.
    I have no direct email for anyone, but I'd think one of the methods I've tried would have gotten *some* kind of reply.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

Hey Rob, PM sent.

#148 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

Hey Rob, PM sent.

Thanks J, got it and your email. Looking forward to possibly being there.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#149 10 years ago

Last time I will mention this - but the hotel has just a couple of rooms left for that weekend. So if you are coming to the show, book it now. Call the hotel to get the show rate/ block of rooms for $69 a night: 502-491-4830

Thanks to everyone who has registered and is bringing games!

#150 10 years ago

I will have room to bring two NIB games for sale to Louisville. , Any interest in picking up a new game there? Tell me what to bring. Luci, ST Premium, Pro's, Metallica's. Let me know so you can save shipping cost and pick it up at the show. Of course due to Stern's MAP policy I can't post prices.

[email protected]

There are 346 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-7-9-2014/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.