Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 402 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cburnett11
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010014.JPG
    20150308_154717.jpg
    20150308_154609.jpg
    20150308_154629.jpg
    10713000_1082834338409580_7813367598243606988_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    BelFire.jpg
    BevWho.jpg
    Joust.jpg
    GCGIC.jpg
    20150307_154048.jpg
    20150307_154138.jpg
    20150307_154228.jpg
    20150307_155233.jpg
    20150307_155238.jpg
    20150307_162549.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Dibs on futurepinhead's floor
    Anyone taking pins to sell? Where's Buddy?

I will be there for sure but not sure in what capacity yet as last year I did not like my spot and need to check with them. I have a new Ruby Red WOZ I could bring and maybe a Hobbit LE but havent asked for a proto or even sure I can get one these days. Maybe you all can help convince Jack I need one for the show.

I am working on getting the list together but depends upon what sells at the auction in Winston Salem on the 17th. Its been really cold here the last few days and I do not like to work or move them even in the covered truck as I do not want the wood to swell.

In other news, I saw right before Christmas at Don's you got my old Family Guy and now I might be getting your former Safe Cracker.
    I purchased that Family Guy new from Brady in Memphis and other than the few months it was at the Claypool Hill Mall its been at Don's I am surprised he sold it. Does it still have a popcorn smell?

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Problem last year was no buyers...

I did sell lots of comics and other odd and ends parts. On the machine side I sold a nice Tron Pro that people thought was a LE and a colordmd Addams Family pin. Only had to bring back ACDC Pro with all the Hemi mods plus my old WOZ which was not for sale. This year I have Ruby Reds I can sell, PM me for price in advance and if you want Invisglass or not as Ruby Red do not come with Invisglass just like a standard does not. I do not have any ECLE WOZ lefts to sell and nobody at current has ever traded one back to me.

It did seem like the buyers were not present last year as in past shows.

1 month later
    #89 9 years ago
    Quoted from josh5859:

Anyone bringing a Tron, IM, Congo, or CFTBL they would like to sell?

If I go I might bring this super nice Tron for sale for what I paid 6600. Please check all the mods. I sold one like this at last years show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pimped-out-tron

My friend sold his Tron with little mods almost all stock see here 5200 I sold him this one new

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-fs-huo-1-owner-5200

1 week later
    #132 9 years ago

There really isn't any Met Pro left new in box at Stern and the people or distributors that have them will ask for a higher price. Still demand for the title but Stern can only produce so many pins and must move on with all the current distributor orders for WWE. Some here do not understand but remember Stern has stayed in business for 25 plus years so please give them some credit for picking winners some time. Stern still needs to make the 400 WWELEs, plus the 1000 MMRLE and MMR standards plus Big Juicy Mellons at some point as that is real and announced unlike all the rumored VE titles that are not being made anytime soon if at all. WWE might have caught Pinside by surprise but Stern has real interest and real people with money in hand buying. Unlike ACDC which has finally ended, Met Pro will be made again sometime in the future but maybe not until May or June. Not trying to upset but just being real.

1 week later
    #292 9 years ago

I wish I was there but my health and extremely terrible weather for 2 plus weeks prevented me attending this year. My kids like this show better than any other plus the show organization has treated my wife and I very well with vendor space. I know the pins I bring are always played non stop. We are already looking forward to next year's event.

#299 9 years ago
    Quoted from darkfaith:

Anyone have a stern shaker and mirror blades? I'm looking hi and low for them

If I could have made it. I sold several at the last couple of years at the show.

#308 9 years ago
    Quoted from darkfaith:

Send me a pm with your price plus shipping buddy

I am selling the Stern shaker motors for 160 shipped. I do not ship the mirrors, they seem to get damaged to easily.

#309 9 years ago

What is the new in box Data East pin? Even the box is rare from that time frame nowadays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-6-8-2015?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.