Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 375 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clasics_next_(resized).JPG
    classics_lax_2016_(resized).JPG
    20160305_230628_(resized).jpg
    20160304_172020_(resized).jpg
    20160306_105045_(resized).jpg
    20160304_174930_(resized).jpg
    ShuttleStation_(resized).jpg
    20160306_215711_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    2016-03-05_14.01.25_(resized).jpg
    20160305_125029_(resized).jpg
    MetaShuttle_(resized).jpg
    P1010032_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0351_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikep28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 8 years ago

Don't call hotel directly. I booked on Priceline $51 a night a month or so ago. I'm on the fence as what to bring and how many. Everybody bitches about not enough games but most aren't willing to put in the work to bring them. It's seriously a big PITA before and after. Hats off to everyone that brings games. And on that topic I'll be bringing games this year. Look in my profile on here. It has my collection. Any requests?

I would love to see vendors. A bit upset about the comments about not having many vendors. I'm in to drop some change on some parts. Loved the year all the playfields were there. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying 3 I need. One year I dropped about $800 with Jim Knight on displays and boards. So saying people that come are players only isn't entirely true. So look over my collection and see if anyone has a request. My games are clean working and ready to go.

Mike Payne

#109 8 years ago

Owensville Indiana Travis. You about 6 miles from me. How big a box truck? Ha ha. Don't mind bringing games. My Flash Gordon plays 100% but the playfield is really beat. I rescue it after being under about 4 foot of water. Playfield was day one Mylar but it got a bit cloudy. My ID4 is in awesome shape don't know if I want to bring that one and get a bunch of broken stuff on playfield I can't replace. I'll consider it. Can't believe nobody wants to see Ali pinball In Louisville. Ha ha.

Btw: coin mechs will be installed if you like games 'mike Payne' brings. Drop some quarters in for cash. Beer money. Ha ha

Corey: Trent who? I would be in for about 10-15 sheets if the price was real good like terry offers at expo.

#116 8 years ago

I'll drop him an email. I'd take probably 10+. I hate all scratched up glass.

#117 8 years ago

@LOTR. My jingle lord was rescued from a parts machine. Bought for $100 at expo in 09 I think. Needs a backglass BAD but it's s good player.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikep28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-4-6-2016?tu=mikep28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.