Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 375 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clasics_next_(resized).JPG
    classics_lax_2016_(resized).JPG
    20160305_230628_(resized).jpg
    20160304_172020_(resized).jpg
    20160306_105045_(resized).jpg
    20160304_174930_(resized).jpg
    ShuttleStation_(resized).jpg
    20160306_215711_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    2016-03-05_14.01.25_(resized).jpg
    20160305_125029_(resized).jpg
    MetaShuttle_(resized).jpg
    P1010032_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0351_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago

I'll be coming back this year. I plan on bringing something. Don't quite know what yet though. Lol

4 weeks later
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm gonna do my best to bring a game this year. Just not sure if I can swing it or not.

I'm planning on bringing my TMNT this year. Still have a little tweaking to do to it. But I think it came out nicely. I love Fire! You should bring it

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #94 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

It's really too early to say for sure, but more than likely yes - at least some. Last year, it was pleasantly in the mid 50s during the day (after 2 months where the high was all of 10 degrees or so, 50 felt like summertime).

However, the temperature in the 50s was needed to melt the two foot of snow. So bring a pair of shorts and some snow boots. Kentucky weather is messed up lol

#126 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Here's a reminder, if you bring a game you get entered to win some prizes. Last year I won two, a pass to Louisville's Comic Con and a set of Silverjet Pinballs which are currently residing in my Getaway. So bring your games and win some prizes.

Also.... Bring your games so I can play them. Lol. I am about 15-20 games shy of playing everything in the top 100. Help my quest!!!!

#128 8 years ago

I need to play a bunch of the new sterns. Spider-Man and tron are probably the two highest rated I have never played. I still have never played sttng, wcs, cv, funhouse, or the shadow. There is no where to play games on route within hours of me. For collectors like myself shows like this one are the only chance I have at playing a lot of games before buying them.

1 week later
    #148 8 years ago

I see my old star race on the list of games lol. I'm guessing Jeremy finally got it going. I'm trying register my Super Mario Bros right now if my stupid computer will cooperate.

#169 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

I did! It is close. Needs still some adjustments and a couple bulb sockets replaced. Pic attached !

0218162004a_(resized).jpg

That look great! I'm glad to see it brought back to life. It is a beautiful game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-4-6-2016?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.