Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 375 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clasics_next_(resized).JPG
    classics_lax_2016_(resized).JPG
    20160305_230628_(resized).jpg
    20160304_172020_(resized).jpg
    20160306_105045_(resized).jpg
    20160304_174930_(resized).jpg
    ShuttleStation_(resized).jpg
    20160306_215711_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    2016-03-05_14.01.25_(resized).jpg
    20160305_125029_(resized).jpg
    MetaShuttle_(resized).jpg
    P1010032_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0351_(resized).JPG
    There are 375 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
    #301 8 years ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

does anyone know what time papa streaming will begin tomorrow?

Finals have just begun, usually in this format they go live in the 2nd round-ish
    I would bet on 11am Eastern, or later
    http://www.neverdrains.com/lax2016/playerIndex.php?bracketId=2

#302 8 years ago

Thanks Dave. Figured it would be around noon EST.

#303 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I had such an awesome time tonight! My wife and kids were able to come check out the games. I saw many familiar faces and finally put faces to many familiar names. Too many to name.
    I met Walter Day and Billy Mitchell. Played a couple of games on GOT with Lyman Sheats and Donavan Stepp...and had an awesome conversation with Steve Ritchie! How freaking awesome is that?!?
    Oh, and big thanks to Mark and the Cinci pinball crew for helping me with parts for Centaur. I got it fixed ten before midnight tonight, lol.

It was good to meet you Hougie. We had fun playing your Centaur. It played very well.

#304 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Great Show. I went Friday by myself and then went with my parents on Saturday and met my brother and his wife, son and daughter. While waiting in line for Congo, my brother said, "Pinball is cool. Where can I get one of these?" Dad also was loving Cue Ball Wizard which I love also and wanted to show to them. Mom was loving Chuckwurt's GOT and was trying to think of a way to buy one. My niece couldn't stop talking about her 37,000 score on Hobbit. Niece and nephew are 9 and 12. So mission accomplished with the family.
    Some really great machines were there. I loved Matt's Alien Star and told him if he ever wanted to get rid of it to let me know. Phoebe's (and Larry's?) games were top notch. Mom enjoyed the CSI, I enjoyed the Metallica and loved how tricked out and personalized they were. I got to talk with Phoebe right before she had to fix the flipper button on Metallica. I'm pretty sure the Flight 2000 had a clear coated playfield. It played fast and mean. Gottlieb Star Race was a beast of a machine. Spider-man was fun. Pinball Magic and X-Files were neat. Skycursor was interesting and makes me want to look into that game. Thanks to everyone that brought games.
    There were also some interesting characters around. Dad and I enjoyed the guy who really enjoyed playing Addams Family and was wearing a tail but wasn't cosplaying. Brother wanted to get a picture with Doc Brown but missed out. He did end up getting a picture of Scorpion recording on his phone someone playing Mortal Kombat as Scorpion. Scorpception! Seeing Billy Mitchell, Walter Day, and Steve Ritchie was awesome. I made sure to shake Steve Ritchie's hand. I would have loved to pick his brain but there was too many people around.
    Mom and Dad were already looking for the next show in Nashville and my brother thought going to Main Street Amusements for the monthly tourney was a good idea. Everyone had a great time and thanks for all the time and effort.

That's a great story. I think this is why shows are so important. Bringing new blood into the hobby so it can stay alive forever. Thanks for sharing!

#305 8 years ago

I'd be interested to hear play tallies after the weekend's over. Chuckwurt's GOT had a ton of plays. Also Phoebe's MET and a couple of AC/DCs were played a lot.

#306 8 years ago

Anybody still at the show. I'm gonna pack up GOT around 1 if you haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

#307 8 years ago

I think Genjure's Sorcerer is at 360 plays at the moment

#308 8 years ago

I just put up 2.7 on that with two consecutive balls with maxed bonus. That countdown is amazing.

#309 8 years ago

Well safe to say I'm glad I brought GOT. Over 500 plays!

#310 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I forgot to check my games play count before I left...

#311 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I forgot to check my games play count before I left...

Chalk up at least 10 plays from me haha.

#312 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Chalk up at least 10 plays from me haha.

Your GOT was super awesome to play! Thanks for bringing it.

#313 8 years ago

High score for the weekend goes to Donut Jim!! Greatest champ name ever! If this guy is on pinside, you win some free zoom oil and a GOT key fob of your choice. There is one for each house. Choose any one you want.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#314 8 years ago

I think I know a Donut Jim

#315 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

I think I know a Donut Jim

Haha. Was it seriously you? If so, well done. See you at league.

#316 8 years ago

That was actually me . Your GoT played great, and thank you for bringing it to the show!

#317 8 years ago

Well, my Firepower, Lord of the Rings and Spiderman made it the whole show without any issues that I was aware of. Every time I checked they were in almost constant play.

Seems like the venue might be running out of room. Saturday afternoon it was amazingly crowded and almost every game having a line 3+ people deep.

It was disappointing to see that a few may have brought machines just to get in free with no intention to having them work. There was an Addams Family folded up pretty much all weekend, I know I never saw it even turned on... I know machines sometimes have issues, but at least bring a game that is highly likely to work most of the time.

Big thanks to all that put a lot of time and energy to make this show what it is. Its still my favorite show and I'm happy to be only about an hour away.

#318 8 years ago

One year it will be nice to see those EM gun games working. Heck, I'd like to see a Bingo at least one time.

Thanks everyone who brought games!

#319 8 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Well, my Firepower, Lord of the Rings and Spiderman made it the whole show without any issues that I was aware of. Every time I checked they were in almost constant play.
    Seems like the venue might be running out of room. Saturday afternoon it was amazingly crowded and almost every game having a line 3+ people deep.
    It was disappointing to see that a few may have brought machines just to get in free with no intention to having them work. There was an Addams Family folded up pretty much all weekend, I know I never saw it even turned on... I know machines sometimes have issues, but at least bring a game that is highly likely to work most of the time.
    Big thanks to all that put a lot of time and energy to make this show what it is. Its still my favorite show and I'm happy to be only about an hour away.

Sometimes games blow up after transit. When we ran a local tournament all the games were working before being brought. A bally game show blew up the first time we fired it up. Ended up folding the game up and sending it home before the tourny even started. Happens sometimes.

#320 8 years ago

Second time going to this one. Man, this show was WAY bigger this time. At least double the arcade games, and more pinballs this time around too. It was super crowded Saturday, man, talk about being deep each game. I played more arcade games than pinball. Was a blast playing 4 player TMNT again as well as T2 rail gun game from 1991-1992 - hadn't played one of those in forever!

On a random bit of chance, I got to meet Lyman Sheats. He was super friendly, and I enjoyed talking shop and asking him how he comes up with masterpieces of code. Since I had no idea he would be there, I did not have my TWD Prem translite to get signed, but I did have my badge from the show and got his sig ! Steve Ritchie was there, and I totally forgot ANYTHING from my ACDC LED Pro to get signed as well =/...

Met a couple new people, ran into some good friends, and overall enjoyed the show. This one is a sleeper show - 5 years from now I can't image what it will be like at the rate it is growing.

Look forward to it next year!

20160306_215711_(resized).jpg20160306_215711_(resized).jpg

#321 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Best things were getting to play hobbit and Centaur, meeting Billy Mitchell and Steve Ritchie, and just hanging with lots of great people!!

I am almost positive I took that picture of you and Billy, I don't remember Jason in the background either haha.

What an absolutely awesome show. It was packed with games. I played a lot of them so thanks everyone who brought one. I also got to hang out with some really great people. I'll see you all next round.

Thanks again Jeremy and Matt

#322 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can blame me for several of those... loved the game. So glad you brought it. Stern should give you some kickback when I get one.

#323 8 years ago

Getaway got 410 games on it. It only got a screw loose and a rubber nut fell off. I wouldn't sell that game for $4k. Its survived 4 expos and a year on location with only a fuse popping once.

#324 8 years ago

Looked at the audits on Hobbit before I folded it up. Over 650 games! It was played nonstop the whole show. I'm glad everyone got a chance to see and play it

#325 8 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Looked at the audits on Hobbit before I folded it up. Over 650 games! It was played nonstop the whole show. I'm glad everyone got a chance to see and play it

There was a huge line on it just like the line on WOZ last year. Thx for bringing the new JJP goodies every year!

#326 8 years ago

I wish I would have gotten to play your LOTR but I did get to play SM. Great game.

#327 8 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

At 2 balls per game I'm sorry surprised it wasn't higher than that! Thanks for bringing it Larry, first chance I've had to play one.

#328 8 years ago

Glad everyone had fun this year. Turn out was great. It was busy Saturday, but hopefully people will start balancing that out to Friday and Sunday which were both very reasonable. Friday night the video games were mostly open with no wait. And most of the games stayed all the way to the completion on Sunday.

Steve's talk went well and Billy Mitchell/Walter Day's appearance was fun. I enjoyed talking to people about the GoT whitewood.

Looking forward to next year!

Now, some rest.

#329 8 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

At 2 balls per game I'm sorry surprised it wasn't higher than that! Thanks for bringing it Larry, first chance I've had to play one.

Ahh. So I'm not crazy. I wasn't sure if it was two balls.

#330 8 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

They had it on three balls Friday night.

#331 8 years ago

I wanted to reach out and see if someone can help me locate the seller's contact info that was selling the Hi Speed; he had used the CPR pf and ramps for restoration. I have lost his contact information.

Thanks for any help,

chris
    c2

#332 8 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Sometimes games blow up after transit. When we ran a local tournament all the games were working before being brought. A bally game show blew up the first time we fired it up. Ended up folding the game up and sending it home before the tourny even started. Happens sometimes.

Loose header pin with cold soldier joint is what this issued ended up being.

Which made since due to the vibration from trucking the pin 3 hours.

#333 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Getaway got 410 games on it. It only got a screw loose and a rubber nut fell off. I wouldn't sell that game for $4k. Its survived 4 expos and a year on location with only a fuse popping once.

If it was the one that was in the corner, and therefore hard to get to when the other pins have people lined up and playing, it played really well. I couldn't get a decent score on it but greatly enjoyed it, thanks for putting it out there!

#334 8 years ago

My gem of the show, was that awesome Safe Cracker that was there.. Awesome pin, if I only had 7K to just throw to the wind, it would have been mine.

#335 8 years ago

Great weekend! Thanks to all who brought your fantastic machines!!! I had a blast and got to hang out with some pretty cool people. Stayed up waaaay too late and didn't drink enough water, but that's how it goes. Zbar was fun Saturday night until the bouncer got all prickly. Can't say enough about how friendly and fun everyone was. Looking forward to the Ohio show, now. See you crazy pinheads there!! Cheers!

#336 8 years ago
    Quoted from C2Motorsports:

I wanted to reach out and see if someone can help me locate the seller's contact info that was selling the Hi Speed; he had used the CPR pf and ramps for restoration. I have lost his contact information.
    Thanks for any help,
    chris
    c2

Chris,

I have the restored HS.

Let me know if you need any info about it.

Bud

#337 8 years ago

Shout out to Cryss for bringing the win back to pittsburgh! Ppl baby. Pittsburgh pinball league

#338 8 years ago

Well I feel really dumb for all my fence whining, because taking my game to the show is one of the best decisions I’ve made in anything recently. I met soooo many fantastic people!

Sadly I’m bad with names on my best days, so please don’t be offended that I’ve forgotten some Pheobe & her husband (Dave? Arrgh curse my stupid brain) and the Cincy crew were awesome and made me welcome right from the start. Hougie was great (Centaur was a fave for me and my 11yo daughter)… Steve & Angela were great “game neighbors”... the faces and names behind the Zbar crew were great… so were the Recbar guys; I was happy to fix their Police Force and diagnose Road Kings’ power supply flakeout, and I hope Recbar does well... Ugh and I feel terrible for forgetting the name since we talked so much, but Judge Dredd’s owner showed me how to play and recommended a powder coater: thank you! Also Chuckwurt: I’ve yet to see a minute of the GoT show, but your pin was damn sweet and way better than the other GoTs around the show. Of course Matt and Jeremy did a fantastic job as hosts. Thanks to everyone else for your efforts as well, and I hope everyone had safe travels.

My play was off this year, but I really enjoyed Pinball Magic and Godzilla. Black Rose was better than expected (and looked like it had been unboxed at the show). Rollergames is brutal, Millionaire more fun than it looks. Full Throttle was impressive; the one that kept breaking is supposedly prototype #2 so I can forgive that. Varkon, love the mind#%&@ when you don’t make the ramp shot and the ball “floats back up” ( and joysticks for flippers is so tactile, I’m amazed that never caught on elsewhere). Phoebe’s games were standouts as always. My daughters loved Joust again (how can you not?) but my eldest’s highlight of the show was beating Safecracker: “I won a magic token! I did it! Hey, where’s the token?!” LOL. Another family favorite will come up later. Also hit up some vids; even over the chaotic din of Sat night the wife heard me and the girls romping through Rampage… oops! And Robotron was insanity so I loved it

Personal highlight was meeting Steve Ritchie… he joked one of my questions was “too long” (what can I say, all this writing makes me guilty) but he answered them and signed the apron and backglass for the Firepower project I’ve been doggedly working on… said my BG was better than most, which was nice because he didn’t see the “before”...

...which brings up my previous project and first pin, Space Shuttle: I received so many compliments that I honestly couldn’t tell if people were being polite or serious, since I’m not used to compliments and have never actually seen another Shuttle… but wow. I really still can’t quite believe the reception and comments all weekend what with it being “just” a lowly Space Shuttle. But the audits don’t lie: 679 plays! The only hiccups were one stuck ball, and the spinner link wearing itself loose but both were easy fixes. Matt & Jeremy stopped me to mention with some regret that after a “close vote”, I narrowly missed Best Pin of Show to the Medieval Madness. I can’t be mad losing to a MM of all things, so... wow. I’m deeply moved and so very glad I was able to share the game, and that it held up, and that everyone seemed liked and enjoyed it so much. Nice to know I did some things right when I restored it after all

So I’ll finally shaddap here and close with a picture: I went to expo with one pin, and came back with two…

ShuttleStation_(resized).jpgShuttleStation_(resized).jpg

...is that “doing it right” too?

Can’t wait for next year….

#339 8 years ago

Thanks to goingincirclez for bringing that beautiful Space Shuttle. Truly a nice job on the playfield. I was talking to your wife about it for a bit, and I really enjoyed playing it. Nice and bright and super fun. Cheers!

#340 8 years ago

What I loved about the space shuttle was that it played fantastic. I have seen about a handful of really great restored games that really didn't play that well. This game looked the part and played the part. No ball hop from the lane guide to the flippers, nice and strong flippers and the pitch/level of the game was perfect. All the hard work shows. I'm so glad you decided to bring it. One of the best things about this weekend for sure.

#341 8 years ago

Well, I spent 95% of my time in the tourney area. I finished tied for 19th in the main tourney. Also finished 2nd in the TOPs tourney on GOT premium in the lobby. Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you guys. As far as the games on the floor, highlights and low lights:
    That Space Shuttle was indeed awesome. Played great and looked great!
    There was a really nice playing Dr.Who.
    Very nice playing Diner.
    Phoebe's games looked great - never played them since the lines were long.
    Cool to play the Space Race, but you couldn't make the top loop.
    Really wanted to play the Alien Star - But the rigged up credit switch in the coin return would not add credits.
    Whoever keeps bringing that Hot Tip needs to stop. Every year I get excited to see it, and every year it plays like shite!
    Excited to see Frontier but the left flipper had quit working.

Big ups to the PAPA crew. They brought down an insane number of games, I think 16-18 games, plus all their camera rigs and broadcast equipment, and ran the tournament. I don't know if any other circuit event gets the royal treatment like that but the difference is obvious. Thanks Mark, Doug, Fred, Jon, Pete, AJ, and so many others!

20160304_174930_(resized).jpg20160304_174930_(resized).jpg

20160306_105045_(resized).jpg20160306_105045_(resized).jpg

20160304_172020_(resized).jpg20160304_172020_(resized).jpg

#342 8 years ago
    Quoted from Budwin:

Chris,
    I have the restored HS.
    Let me know if you need any info about it.
    Bud

I cannot send a Private Message as I get an error every time.
    Just wanted to ask some questions about the title. You did an exceptional job.

chris
    c2

#343 8 years ago

I just wanted to post a little recap of my weekend at Louisville Arcade Expo! It was a great time as always, and I can't believe how much this show has grown!! Thanks to Matt and Jeremy and crew for the hard work in putting it together for an awesome show! Thanks to everyone who brought games!! I think the bar has been raised!! Awesome showing of pins and vids, and console games!! It was great to see Steve Ritchie, Walter Day, Billy Mitchell, and Lyman Sheats it is always great to catch up with folks you don't get to see often! Also got to see the Broken Token crew!! Brent, Whitney and Christy! Always great to dog on Brent with my partner in crime Christy! and they brought a bunch of games, pins and vids! Gotta love me some Burger Time and Satan's Hollow (one day will own one)! It was great to meet some new friends, Tony your Space Shuttle was awesome! Love the speaker panel!!

Quoted from goingincirclez:Pheobe & her husband (Dave? Arrgh curse my stupid brain)
    Oh and he usually goes by Phoebe's Husband at shows (but it's Larry)! and Jason, your Centaur was cool, and love me some Spidey!! Great to meet you both and see, bringing games isn't that bad!! Met lots of other folks at the show although due to lack of sleep names are escaping me at the moment...That is one of the funnest parts of shows for me is getting to meet new friends, and catch up with old friends, this year was awesome!

We decided to pass on the main tourney this year, just wasn't feeling like it. We did play in the 2nd annual Rogue Tourney, it was a fun time last year, and didn't disappoint this year either. It is a cool little fun tourney. It is random draw opponents, with coin flip winner getting game selection of any game at the show. (pins, vids, or console game) Came down to 3 of my fellow Cincy group folks for the win Casey, Brian (Coney), and Doug, Casey and Coney played in semi, Coney won the flip and won on Gyruss, then it was Coney and Doug for the final match. Walter Day did the coin flip honors with one of his special Walter Day coins. Coney won the flip, and being that he had a sick wife at home that he was worried about, he chose an EM pin Sing Along thinking the game would go quicker. He had a great game, then it was up to Doug....he pulled it out on the last ball to take the game and the tourney! Walter Day and Billy Mitchell presented Doug with the Walter Coin and the $$ for first...Good times! Thanks to Chris R. and Jason B for throwing it together!

The audits on the our pins were Congo 545, MET 610 (flipper button broke Sat. night so it was down for a bit while we replaced it), CSI 626. Didn't get Joust but I'm guessing around 600 as it always had a line...forgot to reset T-2 and Varkon so not sure on those. We actually took a vid to the show, hubby wanted to take his freshly re-stenciled Robotron, so he could play it (it hasn't been playable for awhile being restored) and it was a big hit...although LAR has some work to do to get his name back in the top spot, as there were quite a few that were tearing it up! Chris W. was on fire on it, and now has I think the top 4 or 5 spots with 1 mil 8, being the high...and Fred C. with a mil???

All in all AWESOME weekend...just too short!! Now to catch up on rest so we can do it again in a couple weeks at the Ohio Show!! See you all there!

Phoebe

#344 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I just wanted to post a little recap of my weekend at Louisville Arcade Expo! It was a great time as always, and I can't believe how much this show has grown!! Thanks to Matt and Jeremy and crew for the hard work in putting it together for an awesome show! Thanks to everyone who brought games!! I think the bar has been raised!! Awesome showing of pins and vids, and console games!! It was great to see Steve Ritchie, Walter Day, Billy Mitchell, and Lyman Sheats it is always great to catch up with folks you don't get to see often! Also got to see the Broken Token crew!! Brent, Whitney and Christy! Always great to dog on Brent with my partner in crime Christy! and they brought a bunch of games, pins and vids! Gotta love me some Burger Time and Satan's Hollow (one day will own one)! It was great to meet some new friends, Tony your Space Shuttle was awesome! Love the speaker panel!!

Oh and he usually goes by Phoebe's Husband at shows (but it's Larry)! and Jason, your Centaur was cool, and love me some Spidey!! Great to meet you both and see, bringing games isn't that bad!! Met lots of other folks at the show although due to lack of sleep names are escaping me at the moment...That is one of the funnest parts of shows for me is getting to meet new friends, and catch up with old friends, this year was awesome!
    We decided to pass on the main tourney this year, just wasn't feeling like it. We did play in the 2nd annual Rogue Tourney, it was a fun time last year, and didn't disappoint this year either. It is a cool little fun tourney. It is random draw opponents, with coin flip winner getting game selection of any game at the show. (pins, vids, or console game) Came down to 3 of my fellow Cincy group folks for the win Casey, Brian (Coney), and Doug, Casey and Coney played in semi, Coney won the flip and won on Gyruss, then it was Coney and Doug for the final match. Walter Day did the coin flip honors with one of his special Walter Day coins. Coney won the flip, and being that he had a sick wife at home that he was worried about, he chose an EM pin Sing Along thinking the game would go quicker. He had a great game, then it was up to Doug....he pulled it out on the last ball to take the game and the tourney! Walter Day and Billy Mitchell presented Doug with the Walter Coin and the $$ for first...Good times! Thanks to Chris R. and Jason B for throwing it together!
    The audits on the our pins were Congo 545, MET 610 (flipper button broke Sat. night so it was down for a bit while we replaced it), CSI 626. Didn't get Joust but I'm guessing around 600 as it always had a line...forgot to reset T-2 and Varkon so not sure on those. We actually took a vid to the show, hubby wanted to take his freshly re-stenciled Robotron, so he could play it (it hasn't been playable for awhile being restored) and it was a big hit...although LAR has some work to do to get his name back in the top spot, as there were quite a few that were tearing it up! Chris W. was on fire on it, and now has I think the top 4 or 5 spots with 1 mil 8, being the high...and Fred C. with a mil???
    All in all AWESOME weekend...just too short!! Now to catch up on rest so we can do it again in a couple weeks at the Ohio Show!! See you all there!
    Phoebe

Metallica was awesome to play! It was a nice warm up before finals on Sunday!

#345 8 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Sadly I’m bad with names on my best days

I met you too, I was the guy talking to you about LEDs in my Space Shuttle and your LED board. You had your laptop hooked up to it. I'm so glad you brought it. You gave me a push to get mine running again.

Quoted from bobukcat:

If it was the one that was in the corner, and therefore hard to get to when the other pins have people lined up and playing, it played really well. I couldn't get a decent score on it but greatly enjoyed it, thanks for putting it out there!

Thanks, yeah that was mine. It was in a really awkward place. I tried to push it back so someone could fit in there while the other two were being played. It is a hell of a work horse for an old girl.

#346 8 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, and especially thanks to the fine people who brought games! We met lots of great new people and always nice to see so many old friends again. Having Steve Ritchie at the show was an honor and he is such a great guy (as most pinball people are!)

Time for me to rest and enter hibernation for a bit, but looking forward to seeing everyone down the road at other pinball events down the road.

All the best,

Matt

#347 8 years ago

Tony your Space Shuttle was awesome! Love the speaker panel!!

I was honestly surprised how many people specifically noticed and cited that Guess I really need to come up with some design ideas for the other Sys9, early Sys11, and Bally's like we discussed... gotta fund this new addiction.

I'm thinking a license plate motif might work for High Speed, and of course Sorcerer could have some kind of "magicky" art... But when I tried to inquire about licensing with Rick I didn't get very far. Anyway I'm very willing to consider any thoughts you might have...!

he usually goes by Phoebe's Husband at shows (but it's Larry)!

Ah, so Larry it is, then! I'm also "my wife's husband" more often than not too. To Larry's credit, another highlight for me was watching all his dollar Robotron tourneys - I'll have to buy in next time if only to pay for thanks. Speaking of which, how could I forget: thanks for the new pinballs for Shuttle; as much as it was played I'm sure those were a big help! Next year a round is on me I'd be going to Ohio if it weren't for my meddling kids

Quoted from futurepinhead:

I was the guy talking to you about LEDs in my Space Shuttle and your LED board. You had your laptop hooked up to it. I'm so glad you brought it. You gave me a push to get mine running again.

I remember you too... Jared (but not "that Jared" ha ha) right? I enjoyed the chat. It's an LED OCD board which is wonderful; I'm hoping to figure out the recipe to get the bonus matrix to strobe properly on attract mode, and I now wonder if this isn't the reason Space Shuttle is an odd absentee in their included profiles. It's still a great product and if all else fails I'll put it in Whirlwind since that one does have actual ghosting issues. I'm glad you enjoyed Shuttle and look forward to seeing your progress

#348 8 years ago

Big thanks to all that put a lot of time and energy to make this show what it is. Its still my favorite show and I'm happy to be only about an hour

Was it the spidy next to lotr....if so i managed a good game from it. .it played awesome

20160305_230628_(resized).jpg20160305_230628_(resized).jpg

#349 8 years ago

Phoebe

I think i managed a spot on your csi, might have went away by Sunday though. I know is only because you guys didn't play it much!

There are 375 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-4-6-2016/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.