(Topic ID: 175098)

Louisville Arcade Expo (March 3-5 2017)

By LouMatt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weirpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 7 years ago

For some reason the code doesn't work for reservations and when I called they asked if I was group 5 or 6. WTF does that mean?

Scott

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just called and they were apprehensive about giving me the discount asking if I was part of the show or just attending. Told them I was bringing a game and they were fine with that and gave me the discount.

I'll try calling again today - gotta go set up a BM66 LE first...

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

FYI to others looking for a hotel room. The Ramada Plaza link above also wasn't allowing me to book rooms (looked like it was working, but kept failing when I got to payment confirmation). Ended up calling national Wyndham reservations line at 1-800-407-9832 and gave them rate code LKLA and they were able to book with no problem. Sounds like others had issues with the local desk reservations, so figured calling national number would get me straight through and it did... 2-3 minute process.

Tried this - they told me they couldn't do it and to call the hotel directly...Tried that again and no problem this time. Guess it just depends on who is working the desk. Now I just have to predict what game/s to bring...See everyone there!

1 week later
    #116 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing him again!!
    I guess that means I need to update my games list that I'm bringing to the show to include Metallica!
    Phoebe

Guess I need to bring my Met translite also...

1 week later
    #135 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

So help me out here please as this is my first Louisville Expo - will there be a pinball tournament?

yes - usually 2

#147 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

That is sneaking up quickly! What to bring what to bring

I'm having the same dilemma at this point - what should I bring this year...

#149 7 years ago

Definate contender, also F2K full restoration with new pf.

3 weeks later
    #185 7 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a new F-14 playfield? I think I'm crossing this one off my restoration list rather than have it sit for 5 years.

Scott

#217 7 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hey, can anyone local give a guess as to how far of a walk it is from the Marriott to the show? Thanks.

50 ft

1 week later
    #335 7 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

Man what a SHOW! I had a blast Saturday! Big thanks to whoever brought Spirit!

The Spirit belongs to Mark Combs of the Cinci Group. Most of that row was from our Cinci group here - all the way up to my Demo Man and also the Johnny a few games down.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weirpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-3-5-2017?tu=weirpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.