(Topic ID: 175098)

Louisville Arcade Expo (March 3-5 2017)

By LouMatt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

I'm bringing my custom Defender pin with a twist. Should be next to my vendor tables for the 2017 show.

3 weeks later
    #39 7 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Sorry Scott - man, hotels can be a pain in the neck to deal with. Try using this link to book https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/louisville-kentucky/ramada-plaza-louisville/overview?propId=RA42611&rate_code=LKLA
    If you are still having issues after that, send me a PM and I will get someone from the hotel to call you.

I tried this link and I couldn't book a room either.

I just called them and got a reservation.

#54 7 years ago

The hotel sells out every year and it's just so convenient to stay there for the entire weekend. It will sell out by next month for certain.

1 week later
    #102 7 years ago
    Quoted from Metalmanmiles:

Bram stokers would be great to bring!

I could bring a BSD but it's NFS.

#109 7 years ago

I am going to have a pin or two at my vendor booth to try and give people a break from the main area of games. It's very loud and crowded during the peak hours of the show. Plus, if there is a stuck ball or something, I can fix it right then and don't have to wait for a TXT msg saying it's down, and then muscle through the crowd.

I strongly recommend putting a TXTing # on your game if you care about keeping it working for the entire show. It helped me tremendously last year at both LOU and CHI Expo.

#112 7 years ago

Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:Thanks for brining some pins! Could you maybe bring Ice Fever? I've always wanted to play that one! Swords of Fury would be terrific too

Ice Fever will make the trip but only if it does not sell before the show.

Added over 7 years ago: Ice Fever has been sold.

1 month later
    #191 7 years ago

Can't wait. BSD is all ready, just needs to be loaded up. Defender is almost there, just needs one safety fuse, two switches wired up, some LEDs, and a few pieces of artwork applied.

#234 7 years ago

Besides classic console video games, I will have these used pinball items available at my vendor space:
    1 Bally coin door
    1 Classic Stern coin door
    2 Bally lockdown bars
    1 original High Speed ramp (condition not bad)
    1 Kiss pro translite
    1 Tron Clu translite
    1 Ghostbusters pro translite
    1 Got. System 1 driver board (NEW)
    CPR Flash Gordon Backglass

#248 7 years ago
    Quoted from zaterminator:

Interested in the Bally coindoor. My Harlem I just picked up needs one.

Cool, I will be certain to bring it. It's not in bad shape, only missing the plastic coin acceptor pieces.

#341 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey Jeff thanks for bringing GB prem. The lighting in the back of the playfield was awesome. Not sure if you had that when I saw it before, but looked awesome.

I agree 100%. It was my favorite playing game at the show!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-3-5-2017?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.