(Topic ID: 175098)

Louisville Arcade Expo (March 3-5 2017)

By LouMatt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#231 7 years ago

My first time coming to the Louisville show looking forward to it! It will also be the first time my wife will be traveling with me to a show and that will be interesting.

Id be on board with purchasing some WB glass as well I hope someone brings some sheets!

#280 7 years ago

Had fun at the show tonight my first time at Louisville show. First time getting my wife to come to a show and luckily she had a lot of fun... trying to get her in to my hobby.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of vendors... unless I just missed them? Surprised not to see cointaker or some of the mods folks.

Thanks ChuckWurt for bringing the World Cup my wife loved it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-3-5-2017?tu=djsolzs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.