(Topic ID: 175098)

Louisville Arcade Expo (March 3-5 2017)

By LouMatt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

The 7th Annual Louisville Arcade Expo is

AWESOME!!! Can't wait!!
    Looking forward to it!!

Quoted from futurepinhead:

Is it too early to discuss what everyone is bringing

Not positive yet...Jeez!! Jared it's not even Christmas yet, I am still working on my basement let alone getting tree and stuff up and now you want me to discuss what games I'm bringing in March!!!
    But now that you mention it...Prolly bringing
    Joust
    Varkon (pretty sure of these 3)
    Robotron (vid)
    Then hopefully...
    Fathom (freshly done up and running hopefully everything stays that way!!)
    Catacomb
    1 more to be determined (probably something newer haven't gotten that far yet!! Might depend on whom the speaker will be, as I might bring a speaker specific game!)

Phoebe

1 month later
    #115 7 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Super happy to announce that we will have a featured artist at this year's show - Dirty Donny!
    Donny will have a table at the show and will be available for signing his amazing art. We're super excited to have him at this year's show.

Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing him again!!
    I guess that means I need to update my games list that I'm bringing to the show to include Metallica!

Phoebe

#127 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Do you own the Varkon and Metallica Master of Puppets? My favorite games there last year! Great collection you have, thanks for bringing them!

Thanks!! They will both be there again this year! (Metallica is not a MOP, it is a Roadcase Premium) Introduce yourself this year!!

Quoted from goingincirclez:

Phoebe, don't let me forget to bring that Alley Cats bg...!

Yeah I gotta get that from you!! We just finished the redo on the basement (from the flooding) so I am hoping to get it hung up after I get it! Now I just have to remember to remind you to remember...LOL!!!

Looking forward to the show!!

Phoebe

4 weeks later
    #168 7 years ago

winter will say "Oh wait ha ha hey remember me POW!"

Damn!!! Now you've done it!!
    First rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March....
    Second rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March...
    Third rule of LAX...bring games and have fun!!!

Phoebe

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

These are great rules, Phoebe!
    Just two weeks away!

HEHEHEHE!!! He thinks Old Chicago is gonna beat him up...That's nothin' compared to what we're gonna do to him if it snows for the show this year!!! LOL!!

>>>>JK Tony you know we love ya!!!

Phoebe

1 week later
    #221 7 years ago

Indeed! Now just hoping the predicted days of rain before then don't turn my yards into a bog, I still gotta offroad the barge to un/load behind the compound... games are otherwise ready to go!

Tony you really need to quit bringing up the weather...This was what we had last night...
    3rd pic is during the storm...it looks like snow, but it is actually marble size hail..thought it was gonna bust the windows out in the front of the house it was blowing straight (sideways) into them. Being in the house sounded like you were in a metal drum being pelted by gravel.
    2nd pic is this morning, neighbors yard tree got hit by lightning and well pretty much exploded...there were pieces of it 50 feet away in all directions.
    1st is our yard, wind got this one. We had some other trees lose some good size branches as well.
    I know we've had some strange weather for LAX...tornadoes, snow but hopefully this year we can have a decent weekend weather wise!!

Got our games up from the basement today, so everything is packed up in the garage ready to be loaded into the trailer to bring to the show! 5 more days!!

Phoebe

IMG_0349 (resized).JPGIMG_0349 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0354 (resized).JPGIMG_0354 (resized).JPG
    16806857_1556225674406353_4337991167939794679_n (resized).jpg16806857_1556225674406353_4337991167939794679_n (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #362 7 years ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Glad everyone had a good time! It was a great show and we look forward to 2018!

Yep!! Great time as always!! Thanks to the staff for the hard work in putting the show together!! Thanks to everyone that brought games!! It was an awesome show! (Now to rest up!!)

Phoebe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-3-5-2017?tu=Butterflygirl24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.