(Topic ID: 175098)

Louisville Arcade Expo (March 3-5 2017)

By LouMatt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 7 years ago

I have some project machines if anyone is interested:
    Sonic Super Straight (great backglass and playfield)
    Gottlieb Jet Spin
    Gottlieb 300
    Gottlieb Wildlife (working, needs to be cleaned and shopped, nice backglass and playfield)
    I also have a populated Gottlieb Grand Slam playfield
    Game Plan Sharpshooter cabinet including backbox and some boards.
    If interested shoot me a pm for prices and info. I plan to be at the show just not sure which day. I'm only about 35 miles south of Louisville.

Added over 7 years ago: The three Gottliebs are sold pending pick up.....

#252 7 years ago

Ugh I hate this, TMNT is popping fuses now. Buying some transistors tomorrow. Fingers crossed

#253 7 years ago
    Quoted from zaterminator:

I have an Interflip Dragon for sale I can deliver to the show. Overall, it is in excellent condition. PM if you would like to see pictures or a video.

I've played this Dragon and it's really nice. Plays great. Can be delivered to the show. BAO!

#254 7 years ago

Looking for an Algar backglass in any condition!

#255 7 years ago

Got her ready for the show.

IMG_6777 (resized).JPGIMG_6777 (resized).JPG

IMG_6779 (resized).JPGIMG_6779 (resized).JPG

IMG_6778 (resized).JPGIMG_6778 (resized).JPG

IMG_6780 (resized).JPGIMG_6780 (resized).JPG

#256 7 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Did you have a fog machine on when you took those photos or did you forget to clean your lens?

#257 7 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

Did you have a fog machine on when you took those photos or did you forget to clean your lens?

I was drunk. Practicing for the weekend. Actually the glass is awful and needs to be replaced and my phone sucks.

#258 7 years ago

I have 2 very nice cosmetics, shopped "working" projects available.

Bally Sea Ray ($ 500 obo) and Bally Old Chicago ($ 700 firm).

Can only bring Saturday and only if deposit placed. No trades.

PM for details and pics.

#259 7 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

I was drunk. Practicing for the weekend. Actually the glass is awful and needs to be replaced and my phone sucks.

Would love to get a backglass scan of that for uh.... research.

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Actually the glass is awful and needs to be replaced and my phone sucks.

Sell it to me and I'll be happy to replace the glass and shoot it with a good phone

Anyway... it's not the prettiest machine out there, but having come from what it was it's a respectable project in progress. Matt asked me to bring a PinBot to complete the trilogy (plus BOP 2.0!) expected to be there, so now that I got the panel in hand and installed, I'm happy to oblige. Traversed the backyard bog on a cart around to the garage... just gotta wait for my buddy and his trailer tomorrow. See ya'll there!

PinbotPanelColor (resized).jpgPinbotPanelColor (resized).jpg

#261 7 years ago

Will have for sale : original Fathom playfield, not great, not terrible. New CPR Fathom bg and nos plastics
    Summa gum I can't wait! See you losers at SKYCURSER!

#262 7 years ago

Tmnt has to stay home. The power supply is on it's way out. Sorry guys

#263 7 years ago

Is their a list of vendors attending the show?

#264 7 years ago

Gottlieb Roller Coaster packed up and ready for the trip to Louisville in the morning. Will be set up in the free play area and for sale. Coin Box, Schematics and other paperwork included.

#265 7 years ago

We fixed the transistor that was causing the fuse to blow, we narrowed the cause down to the power coming from the Power supply. When I pulled the PS out to rebuild it, it was black on the back side. I had enough parts to rebuild most of it, but I was missing all the cement resistors. I had the game on less than 5 mins and it was so hot, we couldn't remove it without getting burned. It's too much of a liability to take in its current state.
    But I'll have Hook pinball and Big Guns.

#266 7 years ago

Jumping on a plane in about 24 hrs ...

#267 7 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've played this Dragon and it's really nice. Plays great. Can be delivered to the show. BAO!

No firm sale offers for Dragon. Anyone interested in a trade? We will be arriving around 2 tomorrow afternoon.

#268 7 years ago

I have a NOS funhouse PF cleared by Ron Kruzman, a Bally Star Trek CPR PF cleared by Ron Kruzman, plastics and NOS back glass I can bring if somebody is interested. I have ads up on Pinside if you want more info.

#269 7 years ago

I've got a Squawk & Talk board that isn't working. Anyone coming that can take a look at it and potentially fix it?

Also just found out I'll have more room to bring something. If anyone is interested in working out a deal beforehand, I can bring a Corvette or No Fear. Both working great. Players machines but in overall pretty decent shape. Message me if interested.

#270 7 years ago

Packing up RFM now. See you guys tomorrow!

#271 7 years ago

Spiderman and Firepower are folded up and staged in the garage. Will load up the trailer in the morning and head down. See you there!!!

#272 7 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

BEAUTIFUL. Everyone, go to Recbar if you get the chance when you're in Louisville. Killer place for pinball, food, and beer!

#273 7 years ago

At the Waffle House on Blake wood road right now. Come shout hello in my ear

#274 7 years ago

See ya in Louisville, slugger.

#275 7 years ago

any word on tournament games or url to track yet? getting in later tonight, looking forward to it!

#276 7 years ago
    Quoted from sethington:

any word on tournament games or url to track yet? getting in later tonight, looking forward to it!

#277 7 years ago

Here you go...

https://www.pbchallenge.net/lax/#/lax2017/app

I'm not at the show but heard from somebody there they need to take your picture this year. To many cheaters??

#278 7 years ago
    Quoted from mwiz:

Here you go...
    https://www.pbchallenge.net/lax/#/lax2017/app
    I'm not at the show but heard from my bro they need to take your picture this year. To many cheaters??

Afraid of having your pic taken? they took mine, shiny nose and all

#279 7 years ago

No, I'm not going. Just a new change. Never had to do that before.

#280 7 years ago

Had fun at the show tonight my first time at Louisville show. First time getting my wife to come to a show and luckily she had a lot of fun... trying to get her in to my hobby.

I was a little disappointed in the lack of vendors... unless I just missed them? Surprised not to see cointaker or some of the mods folks.

Thanks ChuckWurt for bringing the World Cup my wife loved it!

#281 7 years ago

Expo is killer so far! Anyone play that Spirit?! That is a beaut

#282 7 years ago

Anyone got some pics to share of the room?

#283 7 years ago

The Spirit and Fathom are things of beauty and I usually don't get into the classics. Kudos to whoever brought them.

#284 7 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Anyone got some pics to share of the room?

IMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPG

IMG_0760 (resized).JPGIMG_0760 (resized).JPG

IMG_0758 (resized).JPGIMG_0758 (resized).JPG

IMG_0764 (resized).JPGIMG_0764 (resized).JPG

IMG_0765 (resized).JPGIMG_0765 (resized).JPG

IMG_0769 (resized).JPGIMG_0769 (resized).JPG

IMG_0767 (resized).JPGIMG_0767 (resized).JPG

#285 7 years ago

Who brought the frontier? Left flipper is not registering. Maybe a cab switch issue.

#286 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who brought the frontier? Left flipper is not registering. Maybe a cab switch issue.

IMG_0791 (resized).JPGIMG_0791 (resized).JPG

#287 7 years ago

Chadderack....thank you! I forgot there might be an Aerosmith there. Bummed I won't be able to play a Dialed In or listen to Jack.

Lining up the pins in rows is better than the winding snake setup they had a few years back. Looks nice. Thanks again!

#288 7 years ago

Haha. Come say hey. I'm at baby pacman by the corvette pin and the JJP games.

#289 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Come say hey. I'm at baby pacman by the corvette pin and the JJP games.

Be right there. Have to get my pills crushed on Atlantis first

#290 7 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Be right there. Have to get my pills crushed on Atlantis first

Now I'm by EK. Wearing a U.K. Jersey. Text me.

#291 7 years ago

Bride 2.0 is going to be down for a while. Left flipper lost a wire and popped a fuse. On it as soon as the wife and I eat

#292 7 years ago

Jersey Jack is here and supplied a few games and we brought two Hobbits as well as Escalera and our new mods for Hobbit. Stop by and play Dailed In

Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

#293 7 years ago

Man if you guys have not played Dailed In you are missing out!!!! Amazing! Get over to it now and play!!!!!!!

#294 7 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Jersey Jack is here and supplied a few games and we brought two Hobbits as well as Escalera and our new mods for Hobbit. Stop by and play Dailed In
    Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

Larry and Jack made a sale today. Only 250 down for a Dialed In... Jack says June or July... about 1100 people in front of me

#295 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Man if you guys have not played Dailed In you are missing out!!!! Amazing! Get over to it now and play!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can play tomorrow. Don't want to wait an hour to play it right now.

#296 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hopefully I can play tomorrow. Don't want to wait an hour to play it right now.

Line is short right now

#297 7 years ago

Apparently the Dialed In is going to Zanzibar tomorrow. At least that's what Jack said at the panel. No clue when.

#298 7 years ago

Chuckwurt enjoying Aerosmith

IMG_0799 (resized).JPGIMG_0799 (resized).JPG

IMG_0801 (resized).JPGIMG_0801 (resized).JPG

#299 7 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Chuckwurt enjoying Aerosmith

I have a feeling that he's going to be buying one soon!

#300 7 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a feeling that he's going to be buying one soon!

I do like it a lot. Angie (my wife) thinks the clown sounds like an old hillbilly woman. Haha. Love in an elevator multiball is pretty awesome though and Aerosmith is great pinball music.

There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-3-5-2017/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.