3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PinbotBadge (resized).jpg
    OCbadge (resized).jpg
    FPbadge (resized).jpg
    IMG_0814 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0784 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0783 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0768 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0755 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0754 (resized).JPG
    AF10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0817 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG

There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
    #201 2 years ago

Is there gonna be a ROW of Sinbads?
    Should be mandatory for every show.

#202 2 years ago

Actually lookin to buy a Sinbad if anyone's got a nice one for sale.

#203 2 years ago

Bringing my Interflip Dragon for freeplay!

#204 2 years ago

Damn, sounds like an awesome mix of games showing up! Will every random manufacturer be represented this year? I helped a buddy who's a glutton for punishment get into ATARI pins of all damn things (because that's the kind of asshole I am ), and he's bringing the one I found him this year. Interflip, Game Plan, Atari... which stepkids are we missing? ALI?

This is gonna be a great show!

Also, machine shop sent word their laser cutter didn't have issues with a test program of my art layout, so my Pinbot panel *might* be ready on Monday. Despite the logistic headaches, I actually hope so. Would love some feedback on the topper concept in its R&D stage.

Anyone know if that new Pinball beer is available locally? There needs to be a secret cooler of it somewhere.

#205 2 years ago

I'd like to buy a new sheet of wide body glass if anyone has an extra one and would be willing to bring to the show. Please PM if you have one you could sell.

Thanks

#206 2 years ago
    Quoted from cburnett11:

I'd like to buy a new sheet of wide body glass if anyone has an extra one and would be willing to bring to the show.

Shoot, I meant to ask if anyone knows if Trent is showing up as usual? He always sells out a huge stack of glass every year, and I need to pick up a few standard sheets yet again. If he is, maybe he could bring a couple WB sheets?

I need to quit spamming this thread. Returning to my Friday Night Beer... Ahh.

#207 2 years ago

Friday Night Beer should always be capitalized.

#208 2 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Returning to my Friday Night Beer... Ahh.

I'm at work... NO Friday night beer for me!

So, what time are the Tournaments Wednesday and Thursday. I know the Wednesday is at Stadium Joe's in the hotel and Thursday is Zanzabar... Just don't know what time things get going.

-Steve

#209 2 years ago

Weather.com is saying Partly Cloudy and 52 for setup on Thursday... Perfect!

-Steve

#210 2 years ago

It looks like I won't be able to make it next weekend, which is a bummer. Was looking forward to my first LAE. I have a room reserved at the Ramada Plaza if anyone is trying to get in there and can't, PM me and we'll see if it's possible to switch it over.

#211 2 years ago

Looking to buy the following Gottlieb pins at the show.

Deadly Weapon
    Operation Thunder
    Punk
    Bad Girls
    Vegas
    Hoops
    Cactus Jacks
    Title Fight
    Surf N Safari
    Genesis

#212 2 years ago

I'm planning to bring my Starship Troopers pin and list it for sale. If anyone is interested in making a deal before the show, let me know. If I sell beforehand, I'll probably bring something else that's not for sale, but not sure what yet.

#213 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy one of the following...

Walking Dead
    Pirates of the carribean
    Space shuttle
    Ghost busters

Maybe others as well. Hopefully something interesting shows up for sale at the show.

#214 2 years ago

NIB Hobbits available to bring to the show as well as Escalera's. Contact me for details and pricing. No shipping if picked up at the show so save a few dollars.

Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#215 2 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

Weather.com is saying Partly Cloudy and 52 for setup on Thursday... Perfect!

Indeed! Now just hoping the predicted days of rain before then don't turn my yards into a bog, I still gotta offroad the barge to un/load behind the compound... games are otherwise ready to go!

#216 2 years ago

Hey, can anyone local give a guess as to how far of a walk it is from the Marriott to the show? Thanks.

#217 2 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hey, can anyone local give a guess as to how far of a walk it is from the Marriott to the show? Thanks.

50 ft

#218 2 years ago

How many feet is that in beer reckoning? (After 5 beers, for instance)...

#219 2 years ago

Shoot, I meant to ask if anyone knows if Trent is showing up as usual? He always sells out a huge stack of glass every year, and I need to pick up a few standard sheets yet again.

He's planning to bring glass.

#220 2 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Looks like about 200 yards or so.

#221 2 years ago

Indeed! Now just hoping the predicted days of rain before then don't turn my yards into a bog, I still gotta offroad the barge to un/load behind the compound... games are otherwise ready to go!

Tony you really need to quit bringing up the weather...This was what we had last night...
    3rd pic is during the storm...it looks like snow, but it is actually marble size hail..thought it was gonna bust the windows out in the front of the house it was blowing straight (sideways) into them. Being in the house sounded like you were in a metal drum being pelted by gravel.
    2nd pic is this morning, neighbors yard tree got hit by lightning and well pretty much exploded...there were pieces of it 50 feet away in all directions.
    1st is our yard, wind got this one. We had some other trees lose some good size branches as well.
    I know we've had some strange weather for LAX...tornadoes, snow but hopefully this year we can have a decent weekend weather wise!!

Got our games up from the basement today, so everything is packed up in the garage ready to be loaded into the trailer to bring to the show! 5 more days!!

Phoebe

IMG_0349 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0354 (resized).JPG
    16806857_1556225674406353_4337991167939794679_n (resized).jpg

#222 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Tony you really need to quit bringing up the weather...

Well crap, if I had that kind of power we wouldn't need to work! Glad you escaped better than last summer. I will hereby shaddap about the... Phenomenon I will no longer even mention by name.

But I have to say, that second pic is SO FREAKING METAL

#223 2 years ago

I will be bringing a Stern NOS Tron 3D translite to the show for sale, $250. Please pm for more details.

#224 2 years ago

I think you're talking about the Ramada.

#225 2 years ago

1st time coming to the expo. I'll be there Friday night looking forward to pinball, making new friends, and I hope a beer or .......

#226 2 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

1st time coming to the expo. I'll be there Friday night looking forward to pinball, making new friends, and I hope a beer or .......

Twenty?

#227 2 years ago

I have an Interflip Dragon for sale I can deliver to the show. Overall, it is in excellent condition. PM if you would like to see pictures or a video.

#228 2 years ago

Still have a super nice Johnny Mnemonic I'd bring to sale or trade to a game plus cash. I believe Saturday evening will be the only time I get to come though

#229 2 years ago

I have a Got LE with Topper I can bring for sale. HUO with less than 150 plays.

Larry

#230 2 years ago

All cleaned up and playfield protector down. I was even able to clean up the bad spot by the ramps. I need to rebuild the flippers and find that stupid pizza decal I laid down somewhere

Edit: I was zooming in on the bad spot by the ramps. Not April haha.

20170226_191529 (resized).jpg
    20170226_184833 (resized).jpg
    20170226_184821 (resized).jpg
    20170226_184811 (resized).jpg

Photo Collage Maker_nyBJvF (resized).png

#231 2 years ago

My first time coming to the Louisville show looking forward to it! It will also be the first time my wife will be traveling with me to a show and that will be interesting.

Id be on board with purchasing some WB glass as well I hope someone brings some sheets!

#232 2 years ago

Is anyone planning to bring a TAXI pinball machine? Interested in a new purchase.

c2

#233 2 years ago

I will be there and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Im bringing two games myself.

Williams Sys11 - Jokerz - http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1308 - Recently shopped. All new rubbers, Super Bands, new rottendog MPU Some tasteful LEDs, new ramps, new card wheel, new plastics... Cabinet is like a 6.5/10 but rest is perfect

Williams Sys11 - Space Station - http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2261 - Recently shopped. All new rubbers, Super Bands, Some tasteful LEDs (green mode is amazing), new Space station. This is my favorite Jackpot light show in all of pinball.

#234 2 years ago

Besides classic console video games, I will have these used pinball items available at my vendor space:
    1 Bally coin door
    1 Classic Stern coin door
    2 Bally lockdown bars
    1 original High Speed ramp (condition not bad)
    1 Kiss pro translite
    1 Tron Clu translite
    1 Ghostbusters pro translite
    1 Got. System 1 driver board (NEW)
    CPR Flash Gordon Backglass

#235 2 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Besides classic console video games, I will have these used pinball items available at my vendor space:
    1 Bally coin door
    2 Bally lockdown bars
    1 Stern Kiss translite

Dibs on the stern door. Haha

#236 2 years ago

Thank you for reminding me. I am needing a System 80b lockdown bar for my Genesis if anyone has one.

#237 2 years ago

I have a decent apron from a Gottlieb Spider-Man if anyone needs that.

#238 2 years ago

WTB:
    - Scared Stiff
    - Addams
    - MB
    -Fathom
    If anyone has one or more coming to LAX or NC let me know. Thanks

#239 2 years ago

I'm in need of a Gottlieb System 80B lock down bar for a Diamond Lady project.

#240 2 years ago

Any chance anyone coming with some backglasses to sell? I'm needing a Gottlieb Spirit of 76 and I wouldn't mind getting a Bank A Ball that is better than the one I have.

#241 2 years ago

Have fun at the show everyone. Bummed I won't be up there this year!!

#242 2 years ago

I have 4 dot matrix displays for sale. I pulled them from my collection and all seem to be working perfectly. Asking $100/each and will bring them to the show for easy purchase. If interested PM me and I can send you a link with 5 pictures of each DMD and you can take your pic. I'll be at the show quite a bit each day and work/live just minutes from the venue. Thanks!

#243 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Looking to buy the following Gottlieb pins at the show.
    Deadly Weapon
    Operation Thunder
    Punk
    Bad Girls
    Vegas
    Hoops
    Cactus Jacks
    Title Fight
    Surf N Safari
    Genesis

Adding Car Hop to the list as well!

#244 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Adding Car Hop to the list as well!

I have Hopps purchased new in 1991 still on location only moved 3 times ever.
    Title Fight and Car Hop also plus a really nice Victory I just picked up.ley me know I might be able to get away for Saturday or late Friday

#245 2 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

1 Bally coin door
    2 Bally lockdown bars
    1 Kiss pro translite
    1 Tron Clu translite
    1 Ghostbusters pro translite
    CPR Flash Gordon Backglass

Interested in the Bally coindoor. My Harlem I just picked up needs one.

#246 2 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

I have Hopps purchased new in 1991 still on location only moved 3 times ever.
    Title Fight and Car Hop also plus a really nice Victory I just picked up.ley me know I might be able to get away for Saturday or late Friday

Bring that Victory! Would love too see and play it!

#247 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for an empty 4 Player Konami cabinet. Anyone have one?

#248 2 years ago
    Quoted from zaterminator:

Interested in the Bally coindoor. My Harlem I just picked up needs one.

Cool, I will be certain to bring it. It's not in bad shape, only missing the plastic coin acceptor pieces.

#249 2 years ago

Only a couple days away. I'm planning on getting down there Friday morning like always and currently planning on bringing Firepower and Spiderman with me.

#250 2 years ago

Just got a photo from the machine shop:

PinbotPanelSample (resized).jpg

Assuming I can pick it up and figure logistics, I might have my (player's) Pinbot at the show after all! Damn, that means I need to address some rough edges on my topper mockup now too lol. Fingers crossed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Pinside Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 14.95
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 18.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 224.99
    $ 65.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 159.99
    $ 50.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside