By LouMatt

2 months ago

Stats

• Started 2 months ago
  • 238 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by ChadNC

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by futurepinhead
Uploaded by Butterflygirl24
Uploaded by goingincirclez
Uploaded by chadderack

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 238 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 25 days ago

F2K sounds good Scott.....or Transformers! haha!! I need someone to bring on this year!....but F2K all done up sounds mighty nice!

Brian

#152 22 days ago

Was there a classic Stern last year with a clearcoated pf? It seems I remember an F2K or Meteor that was really nice.

#153 22 days ago

There's been a Flight 2000 the past two years; I believe that one belongs to the show organizers. It's a nice machine and fun to play!

~~~~~~

There's a Stargazer on the posted list this year!!! Been wanting to see and play one for a long time. Love the artwork; hope the gameplay is just as good. Does that belong to anyone here?

#154 18 days ago

This is my first post on here, but I'm going to the Louisville Arcade Expo. Excited to play in the tournament. Only my 2nd tournament ever, so hopefully I do ok. It'd be nice to meet some people from here while there. I'm staying at the hotel, so I'll be around all weekend.

#155 18 days ago

When I arrive, I'm going to walk right up to chuckwurt and say "Provo, Spain?" This is going to be fun

#156 18 days ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

When I arrive, I'm going to walk right up to chuckwurt and say "Provo, Spain?" This is going to be fun

Those are three words I've always enjoyed: Melvin, Thelma, and Provo.

#157 14 days ago

Getting close to show time, just a few weeks away!

We're going to end pre-registration admission sales this Saturday Feb 18th. You can still pay at the door after that, and register games though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

#158 14 days ago

Flip N Out Pinball will be there with our products. We will have 2 Dialed In's, a Hobbit Smaug SE and a RR75th for folks to play. Also we will have a MMR and our Escalera hand trucks. All will be for sale after the show except the DI's. Contact me for show pricing and you can take it home directly from the show! Thanks to Jersey Jack for providing all these games for folks to play. Bring items for Jack to sign as he will be available all weekend.
    We will also have our new Hobbit mods available for sale in our booth. Come hang out with us.

Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#159 14 days ago

Thanks Larry for bringing the RR75th! I was just telling Matt last night when we were playing WOZ at ZBar how we really need to get one at our show since Jack will be there. Of course you come through!

-Jeremy

Quoted from flipnout1:

Flip N Out Pinball will be there with our products. We will have 2 Dialed In's, a Hobbit Smaug SE and a RR75th for folks to play. Also we will have a MMR and our Escalera hand trucks. All will be for sale after the show except the DI's. Contact me for show pricing and you can take it home directly from the show! Thanks to Jersey Jack for providing all these games for folks to play. Bring items for Jack to sign as he will be available all weekend.
    We will also have our new Hobbit mods available for sale in our booth. Come hang out with us.
    Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#160 13 days ago

Booked a room today. Not arriving till Friday but if anyone is looking for a Demo Man I could bring it if pre-sold or a trade is worked out.

#161 13 days ago

Bringing one of two games. If a sale is made then I'll bring that one. Will only be bringing one of these.

Can send pics if someone wants them.

Gorgar with Brand new boards. Only non new board is the sound board. Plays really nice. No issues. LED displays. Playfield is decent with no wear only ball swirl. $1400 obo

Disco fever. Solid game that works 100%. New boards in this as well. The game has normal flippers installed but includes banana flippers. $700 obo.

#162 13 days ago

** may bring both if one is pre sold

#163 12 days ago

Any chance someone has a Walking Dead Premium they are looking to sell and will be going to the show?

#164 11 days ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Bringing one of two games. If a sale is made then I'll bring that one. Will only be bringing one of these.
    Can send pics if someone wants them.
    Gorgar with Brand new boards. Only non new board is the sound board. Plays really nice. No issues. LED displays. Playfield is decent with no wear only ball swirl. $1400 obo
    Disco fever. Solid game that works 100%. New boards in this as well. The game has normal flippers installed but includes banana flippers. $700 obo.

Hmmmm disco fever. Ha ha. I'll take pics as a private message

#165 11 days ago

So I placed the order last night, and will be bringing my original Old Chicago, and restored Firepower, with the new German PETG playfield protectors installed, for anyone that might like to see how those work (it will be my first experience with them as well).

Have had a few people express interest in PinBot. As it happens, I've been using it to rough out concepts for a new topper, and a custom speaker panel like what was on my Space Shuttle last year. *IF* <---- and that is a BIG IF - I'm able to get turnaround on the panel prototype in time, AND somehow arrange the logistics to haul 3 games, I might bring PinBot to show off those mods. But no promises there.

In fact, this stupid freakish warm weather we've been having and are predicted to have next week, has me worried that winter will say "Oh wait ha ha hey remember me POW!" just in time for the show, and make getting anything out of the house a non-option. So fingers crossed!

#166 11 days ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

In fact, this stupid freakish warm weather we've been having and are predicted to have next week, has me worried that winter will say "Oh wait ha ha hey remember me POW!" just in time for the show, and make getting anything out of the house a non-option. So fingers crossed!

Yeah, lets all hope the weather is nice the week of the show. Next week around here the weather is in the seventies and sunny which is crazy!

#167 11 days ago

To many Hobbits at my showroom so call me for free delivery of a Hobbit LE or a Black Arrow LE to the Louisville show! Its tax time so time to thin the inventory.
    I will have a Smaug SE, a RR75th and a Dialed In at the show for everyone to see and play. We will also be displaying our new mods on a Black Arrow LE. All for sale at the show.

Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#168 11 days ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

winter will say "Oh wait ha ha hey remember me POW!"

Damn!!! Now you've done it!!
    First rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March....
    Second rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March...
    Third rule of LAX...bring games and have fun!!!

Phoebe

#169 10 days ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Damn!!! Now you've done it!!
    First rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March....
    Second rule of LAX...Don't remind Mother Nature that it is not supposed to be warm the first weekend in March...
    Third rule of LAX...bring games and have fun!!!
    Phoebe

These are great rules, Phoebe!

Just two weeks away!

#170 10 days ago

I am shopping out a nice Corvette that I plan to bring to the show for sale. Topside teardown with everything cleaned and normal stuff replaced. Pics after this weekend.

#171 10 days ago
    Quoted from Bobby:

I am shopping out a nice Corvette that I plan to bring to the show for sale. Topside teardown with everything cleaned and normal stuff replaced. Pics after this weekend.

Any idea of your asking price, or am I too soon?

#172 10 days ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

These are great rules, Phoebe!
    Just two weeks away!

HEHEHEHE!!! He thinks Old Chicago is gonna beat him up...That's nothin' compared to what we're gonna do to him if it snows for the show this year!!! LOL!!

>>>>JK Tony you know we love ya!!!

Phoebe

#173 9 days ago

I have a super nice Johnny Mnemonic that I could deliver to the show on Saturday if it was guaranteed sold.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44551

#174 9 days ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Any idea of your asking price, or am I too soon?

Thinking $3000 would be fair price for both parties. Complete flipper rebuild with all new parts. All new posts, rubbers, flippers, flipper buttons, leg protectors and more. Hoping to finish early this week and will post pics then.

#175 8 days ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I have a super nice Johnny Mnemonic that I could deliver to the show on Saturday if it was guaranteed sold.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44551

Bring it anyway and mark it for sale! If it sells, then great but if not then you gave people a chance to play a super nice johnny!

Brian

#176 7 days ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

That's nothin' compared to what we're gonna do to him if it snows for the show this year!!!

Um, so in that case you guys have any requests from the local distilleries down the road? A big ol' bottle o' KY's finest can keep ya warm on those bastardly snowy days Course there's the matter of delivery then but if it comes to that, fine... I'll gladly owe it!

In fact let it be on the record now that I will NOT wash the cars for the rest of the month. And I'll probably seed the lawn a few days prior just to be extra safe!

#177 7 days ago

Gotta buy plane tickets tonight. Don't know why I always procrastinate this part; have had the hotel room booked for over a month...

#178 7 days ago

Work is kicking my ass!! Come on LAX!

#179 6 days ago

Decided to come down Thursday night for the tourney at zbar.

Anyone know when they announce the tourney banks at LAX? Or have lists from the last few years? Is it 9 games in the bank? Best 5 scores count? Is that the same for classics? I can't wait.

#180 6 days ago
    Quoted from mizary:

Anyone know when they announce the tourney banks at LAX? Or have lists from the last few years? Is it 9 games in the bank? Best 5 scores count? Is that the same for classics? I can't wait.

I think last year I didn't know the games until I saw someone post pictures on facebook from the show.

2016 main: metallica, wcs, xmen, full throttle, avengers, thrones, taxi, godzilla, and I think I'm missing one
    2016 classics: alien poker, flash gordon, meteor, skateball, centaur, and maybe missing one more

main i think was 5 of 8 or 9 and classics i think you needed 4 scores.

It almost seems that PAPA likes to use LAX as a guinea pig for newer games that they're considering using at the world championships. PAPA A has already announced ghostbusters, so I would be surprised if Ghostbusters was NOT in the main bank this year.

#181 6 days ago

I am very much looking forward to this show. I'm going to enter the tourney although I'm not expecting much success.

#182 5 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Work is kicking my ass!! Come on LAX!

I know what you mean man it can't come any sooner!

#183 4 days ago

Just booked my flight (late as always. I'm an idjit). Legs don't fail me now!

#184 4 days ago

Speaking of flights... There's probably only one that goes directly from Germany to KY (Cincinnati's carpet bagging airport doesn't count ), but thanks to that these showed up tonight:

20170222_225958 (resized).jpg

Hopefully not jinxing myself, but they look a little easier to install than I expected. Can't wait to play Old Chicago without dished inserts. Firepower is a "preserve my work since I used Varathane" play.

And in a week hopefully I'll be packing them up... Can't wait!

#185 4 days ago

Anyone have any interest in a new F-14 playfield? I think I'm crossing this one off my restoration list rather than have it sit for 5 years.

Scott

#186 4 days ago

Anyone interested in any of the following to pick up at this year?

Stern Lightning, nicely shopped. Was at Expo last year.
    Stern Meteor, working and clean.
    Gottlieb Volcano. Boots and plays but should be considered a project.
    Namco Flamin' Finger redemption machine
    PokerTek World Poker Tour Heads Up Poker commercial machine with additional LCD display
    Ms Pac cocktail, original cabinet. nice condition

#187 3 days ago

Looking for a Shadow if anyone is thinking about bringing one.

#188 3 days ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Anyone have any interest in a new F-14 playfield? I think I'm crossing this one off my restoration list rather than have it sit for 5 years.
    Scott

I'm guessing you already checked but there was at least one person in the announcement thread asking to get one.

#190 3 days ago

I have a feeling that this Louisville expo will be the best one yet!

#191 3 days ago

Can't wait. BSD is all ready, just needs to be loaded up. Defender is almost there, just needs one safety fuse, two switches wired up, some LEDs, and a few pieces of artwork applied.

#192 3 days ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Defender is almost there, just needs one safety fuse, two switches wired up, some LEDs, and a few pieces of artwork applied.

Can't wait for this. Haha

#193 3 days ago

There's a few games on my personal "short list" that I might like to acquire if the right ones turned up. But one that my whole family (especially the girls) would enjoy is Bad Cats. Does anyone have a player's or project machine they could bring down? If so please let me know as it would help my planning accordingly

#194 3 days ago

Really bummed I'm missing this. Gryszzz bailed on me last year (had a kid born at the same time, or some stupid excuse), so it's only fair I leave him hanging this year. Kidding. I can't go away for a weekend just yet. As soon as the wife is further along on her road to recovery, I will be able to travel. Piss off the bouncer at Zanzabar again for me this year. Cheers, brothers!!! Happy flippin'.

#195 3 days ago

I'm shopping out my TMNT pinball now. There is nothing on the playfield and going to try one of those playfield protectors. She won't be the prettiest one in the lineup but hopefully she runs good all weekend.

#196 3 days ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Really bummed I'm missing this. Gryszzz bailed on me last year (had a kid born at the same time, or some stupid excuse), so it's only fair I leave him hanging this year. Kidding. I can't go away for a weekend just yet. As soon as the wife is further along on her road to recovery, I will be able to travel. Piss off the bouncer at Zanzabar again for me this year. Cheers, brothers!!! Happy flippin'.

Continued prayers for Kelly man. Hang in there!

#197 3 days ago

Woo hoo! T-minus one week and counting!
    Can't wait to find out who I'm gonna puke on first. Party time/excellent!

#198 3 days ago

Also...love you and Kelly both my brother. Really gonna miss ya homie. Give the fam my love buddy.

#199 2 days ago

Hoping to have our Star Gazer ready to go. Bringing Last Action Hero and possibly Elvira and the Party Monsters. We will bring Haunted House if we get some small bugs worked out.

#200 2 days ago

I have actually never gotten to play a HH or a BH. Would be super fckin awesome-o if ya brought that one dude. Like....SUPER fckin AWESOME-O.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 989.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 369.00
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 49.95
    $ 24.50
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 248.00
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 39.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 238 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.