Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 400 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic10 (resized).jpg
    dino (resized).jpg
    Houdini030318 (resized).jpg
    20180304_133244 (resized).jpg
    20180302_163726 (resized).jpg
    DDB4836A-3A7A-4C91-B454-7D6250F0C5FD (resized).jpeg
    20180304_183106 (resized).jpg
    3B7A308B-F4BA-4844-A26E-8144FA075DF1 (resized).jpeg
    80DECD60-6FDD-4F72-B3F7-17A6E7615AB0 (resized).jpeg
    29F83F2D-53EB-45C4-A9C9-4E6743488537 (resized).jpeg
    B8795706-121F-472A-8231-5A5E18AC0E1D (resized).jpeg
    9199D90F-ACAD-41EC-9B0E-80AC40D27A42 (resized).jpeg
    6A4CD9F1-881F-4E97-ABB7-FA9EF5580EC7 (resized).jpeg
    DDCD0716-B90A-4C4C-9748-671D1C71ECE4 (resized).jpeg
    C9EFA2B5-04DD-40A0-BB01-E69DCA6880AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1671 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

Flip N Out Pinball will be there again for the 5th or 6th year now. Exciting news for this coming show. We have partnered with Marco like we did at the Nashville show to bring more games. Beginning in January we will be offering show special pricing for new Sterns that will be opened at the show and then sold at the end of the show. This is a great deal for someone looking for the latest Stern game. All current production titles will be available to buy. Here's the deal. Contact us before the show to reserve your game. Payment must be made before the show unless we make a special arrangement. Your game will be delivered to the show, unboxed, and setup for everyone to play. At the end of the show you can take it home with you. You will be responsible for the tear down and packing at the end of the show. The pricing will reflect that these will be used at the show. In Nashville we brought a bunch of Star Wars. Aerosmith, Batman 66 and other current titles. We home to bring more to Louisville and also the other manufacturers games we sell. American Pinball Houdini, JJP games (hopefully a Pirates) and any Chicago Gaming games we have in stock at the time.

Our booth will be bigger than ever. We can also bring accessories for sale and will have playfield glass there.

Looking forward to another great show. Its always a great time and if Donna and I can get in our room at night it will be even better! LOL

Larry
    Flipnoutpinball.com

2 weeks later
    #40 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Flip N Out Pinball will be there again for the 5th or 6th year now. Exciting news for this coming show. We have partnered with Marco like we did at the Nashville show to bring more games. Beginning in January we will be offering show special pricing for new Sterns that will be opened at the show and then sold at the end of the show. This is a great deal for someone looking for the latest Stern game. All current production titles will be available to buy. Here's the deal. Contact us before the show to reserve your game. Payment must be made before the show unless we make a special arrangement. Your game will be delivered to the show, unboxed, and setup for everyone to play. At the end of the show you can take it home with you. You will be responsible for the tear down and packing at the end of the show. The pricing will reflect that these will be used at the show. In Nashville we brought a bunch of Star Wars. Aerosmith, Batman 66 and other current titles. We home to bring more to Louisville and also the other manufacturers games we sell. American Pinball Houdini, JJP games (hopefully a Pirates) and any Chicago Gaming games we have in stock at the time.
    Our booth will be bigger than ever. We can also bring accessories for sale and will have playfield glass there.
    Looking forward to another great show. Its always a great time and if Donna and I can get in our room at night it will be even better! LOL
    Larry
    Flipnoutpinball.com

Update to the above post. We now have pricing for the Sterns that will be offered at the show. Contact me for that pricing. These games will come direct from Stern just for this show so I will need advance notice in order to make sure yours will be there.
    Also a POTC will be available from JJP to play as well as at least one Houdini.

3 weeks later
    #89 6 years ago

Flip N Out Pinball will be there again this year. We will have POTC,Dialed In, Houdini, Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Luci and who knows what else. Looking for a great deal on a show game? Contact us for special pricing on any current production Stern game. You pay for it. We bring it to the show and unbox it for all to play and you take it home. Must order by the 16th to ensure we get it there for you

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

Will you have Escalera's for sale, as well? I'd like to try one out and possibly take one home.

I wasn't planning on it as we are bringing so many other things. But I can squeeze one in for you.

Larry

#132 6 years ago

We will have POTC and DI at our booth in LAX.

Louisville Arcade Expo (resized).jpgLouisville Arcade Expo (resized).jpg

#146 6 years ago

Update on what we are bringing to the show.

POTC LE
    Dialed In LE
    Houdini
    11, yes 11 new Sterns for the show. That number may increase as the deadline for the show games is still a few days away.
    BM66, Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy and AC/DC Luci are the titles. All will be setup to play.

Looking like a great lineup for our booth

Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

1 week later
    #182 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

If you are looking for a new Stern. Stern show games will be available at a huge discount if you pre-pay ahead of time.

Show game sales are no longer available. The cutoff was the 16th in order for us to get the games shipped in time for the show. You can always call us and buy NIB games that we have in stock and could bring.

[email protected]

#187 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

"Show game sales are no longer available. The cutoff was the 16th in order for us to get the games shipped in time for the show. You can always call us and buy NIB games that we have in stock and could bring."
    So you don't carry any inventory. Got it.

Not true at all. We have a lot of Stern inventory right now. Need a GOTG, a SW, Aerosmith etc? All in stock. I can ship it to you tomorrow. Show game sales are a special deal we have with Stern. Because we are bringing 12 Stern games to the show for all of you to play we get a discount. Since the games will no longer be NIB and have plays on them Stern allows us to give special pricing. I have the same games in inventory but if I brought those we wouldn't get the special pricing that allows us to pass that on to the buyers.

But thanks for clarifying that for everyone.

#265 6 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

I can't wait either! Derek and I were going to get up and play some music again this year but the guys that usually do the open stage are at another place doing an open stage tomorrow night. So it might just be us pinball folks! Which is fine, it won't be as loud in there as it was last year.
    I hope Larry gets there early enough to put a game or two in the tourney.
    -Steve

The Stern games will be there today (Wednesday) so Matt and Jeremy will grab a SW and a BM66 to put into the tournament. We will be there tonight but planning on not doing to much work. Saving all that for tomorrow.

Larry

#272 6 years ago

Well crap. Trucking company can't get the games to the hotel today because they don't have a lift gate truck available till tomorrow. No dock at the hotel. I could unload them with the Escalera but I won't get there in time tonight to do it either so looks like its tomorrow. Sorry I tried.

Larry

#364 6 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

That bathroom was for sure foul by early afternoon Saturday!
    I was trying to play Sopranos and a dude walked up behind me to wait in line to play it. He smelt so bad I had to drain ball 3 and leave the area!
    It was a great show once again! I got well versed on repairing the Crane on Batman 66 Saturday mourning! Had to open the gearbox up on the motor and apply a bush fix. Can’t believe it made it the rest of the weekend. It was funny I had a Stern T-shirt on I won at the the Nashville Expo two years ago. People kept asking my me questions about Stern stuff because I guess they thought I worked for Stern. Lol!

Matt, you are awesome man! Without you and Bud fixing stuff and Bob and Tom helping I couldn't have kept everything going. I couldn't believe you were able to fix that! I owe you one.

Larry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-2-4-2018?tu=flipnout1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.