Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 400 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic10 (resized).jpg
    dino (resized).jpg
    Houdini030318 (resized).jpg
    20180304_133244 (resized).jpg
    20180302_163726 (resized).jpg
    DDB4836A-3A7A-4C91-B454-7D6250F0C5FD (resized).jpeg
    20180304_183106 (resized).jpg
    3B7A308B-F4BA-4844-A26E-8144FA075DF1 (resized).jpeg
    80DECD60-6FDD-4F72-B3F7-17A6E7615AB0 (resized).jpeg
    29F83F2D-53EB-45C4-A9C9-4E6743488537 (resized).jpeg
    B8795706-121F-472A-8231-5A5E18AC0E1D (resized).jpeg
    9199D90F-ACAD-41EC-9B0E-80AC40D27A42 (resized).jpeg
    6A4CD9F1-881F-4E97-ABB7-FA9EF5580EC7 (resized).jpeg
    DDCD0716-B90A-4C4C-9748-671D1C71ECE4 (resized).jpeg
    C9EFA2B5-04DD-40A0-BB01-E69DCA6880AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1671 (resized).JPG

There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 6 years ago

Great partyin with you Jerry! Need to see more of you my friend. Yeah I'm guessin this had to be most pins ever. Way to represent pinheads!
    And my phone just attempted to correct pinheads to skinheads and I don't think I've ever typed that word on my phone.

#352 6 years ago

Awesome time as always, everyone involved does a fantastic job, this is my new adult Christmas! The past few weeks on the personal work/family side have been exhausting and my friend and I were scrambling to get 7 games ready... so I feel like I slepwalked through most of it... but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

My friend is the "Atari Guy"... I'm the one that started his addiction and loaded that Middle Earth into my beater van, then told him it sucked when he finally got it working It's all good, we debug each other's projects all the time. I tweaked the pops on ME and Airborne before the show, they still need some work but the Atari switches are a bit unorthodox for field tweaks. Voltage regulator on Atarians died on Saturday, I'm sure we (he) will get it fixed and he might even have a Space Riders there next year.

As for my games, Expo got cantankerous right at 2pm Friday so I'm sorry it was off most of that day, but I got it 95% late Friday night and then found the source cause of the issue (a weirdly broken up-post mech occasionally jamming a switch) just before Sunday open. In my defense, that 50-year-old, unrestored, original EM - which got HOT with stuck coils but still kept stubbornly chugging - was probably up more and less troublesome than the brand-new state-of-the-art JJP PotC

Pinbot and BigHurt found a new local, public home but my girls aren't gonna let me live that down for a while... Speaking of Big Hurt, everyone who played it should know that game - which played 100% flawlessly with no issues I'm aware of - was destined for a dumpster before I rescued and completely disassembled, disinfected, repaired, refurbished, and reassembled it, during which it survived a move with all parts scattered about in buckets and boxes. It certainly deserved to live and boy did it prove it!

JJP PotC was very disappointing to me. Such a gorgeous game, almost a work of sculpture... I could look at it all day... but then you can't see a blasted thing under all the stuff at the top of the pf. It's almost Popeye bad, but worse: very frustrating to lose sight of the ball and have it come back form somewhere completely unexpected. I imagine more plays would bring more familiarity and anticipation, but on top of that the game itself was very buggy and clunky. The left scoop never registered properly, and the boat didn't seem to work well either. Ramp shot is difficult, you finally get it up there and... it dribbles off the side or gets stuck between the flipper and the railing.

Houdini, otoh, was astounding. What an amazing pin!! The theme integration, the fit and finish, the art, teh way the screen is seamlessly placed into a beautiful translite, and the gameplay were all awesome. A very unforgiving game, the shots were tight and I was completely tired and D-game all weekend, but I loved it. Shots felt great when I made them, I liked the challenge... the instructions were very clear and easy to follow, the insults were funny, and this is by far not only the best $7000 pin IMO - it was better than JJPOTC for less. Stern should take this seriously.

Such a shame that Rat Race got sick... I hope it doesn't have to be renamed Rat's Nest... so glad I got to see the engineering-dev level boards in that one. I know it's in the right hands to get fixed!

The Bossy seminar was great. Really intrigued by the dev work going on there. I have a project idea in mind, it'll probably make Jeremy regret he ever spoke of it ha ha.

So much to see and do... my kids kept me busy... hung out with the wife when they weren't... met up with some familiar friends... too tired to make any new ones but can't wait for next year!!!

#353 6 years ago

First off- Hats off to the show organizers and staff, what a great show. My first time here and won't be the last. I didn't sign up until last minute late 2017 to attend as a vendor, which they were full for vendor space already. But they were very accommodating for me (PINCADES), We (Myself and Ryan W from American Pinball) left Chicago Land/Nw Indiana @ 2:30 a.m. Friday morning, showed up @ 9:00 a.m. and was greeted with hand shakes and a perfect spot towards the free play area, to set up my banner, Fun house, LOTR, And Houdini.

2nd: Houdini Had over 600 plays from 2 pm Friday till 12 noon Sunday during open show hours. Hope everyone enjoyed it and gives us a ring when your ready for some more magic and to order a Houdini.

3rd: Drinks on games, saw this numerous times through out the show, I actually walked up quite a few times and asked people to remove there drinks off the games that weren't even mine. I had a person (no names mentioned ) you know who you are if your reading this, tell me after he asked if it was mine, and I said no. Mind my own f--in business then. My response was no problem sir i'll let the proper channels know then. As a Vendor I will say not a nice person!! LOL

4th: Courtesy: When others are waiting behind you, please don't play 4 player, 12 or 20 balls (depending on games settings) by your self.

5th: My major recommendation for show organizers!!! Block off all areas where people can walk behind arcade games and pinball machines. I saw this numerous times through out the show. I had Houdini's power cord get kicked our at least a dozen times during some ones game. I went as far to get some chairs to block it off on both ends. Garbage cans work well too, may be they will use them instead of leaving all there glasses and junk under or on machines LOL!!!

6th: Hope everyone had a great time, love to see family's and kids keeping pinball and gaming alive!!!! I met a lot of new customers and very nice people and seen some old friends.

Have a great day, see you next year or @ one of my next shows im attending. Visit us on FB for details.

Pincades
    Jesse T

#354 6 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Such a shame that Rat Race got sick... I hope it doesn't have to be renamed Rat's Nest

Really?? This machine won best in show, when did it go down?

As for drinks on pins.... I had a new sheet of glass on my IJ there and it is now full of scratches... circular scratches, have circle scratches, linear scratches, twin scratches etc. although I didn't catch anybody putting anything on my pin, there was definitely items being placed on it.

#355 6 years ago

I'm guessing this was the Sat crowd. I never saw any drinks on games thankfully. Seems like common fucking sense to me.

#356 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

First off- Hats off to the show organizers and staff, what a great show. My first time here and won't be the last. I didn't sign up until last minute late 2017 to attend as a vendor, which they were full for vendor space already. But they were very accommodating for me (PINCADES), We (Myself and Ryan W from American Pinball) left Chicago Land/Nw Indiana @ 2:30 a.m. Friday morning, showed up @ 9:00 a.m. and was greeted with hand shakes and a perfect spot towards the free play area, to set up my banner, Fun house, LOTR, And Houdini.
    2nd: Houdini Had over 600 plays from 2 pm Friday till 12 noon Sunday during open show hours. Hope everyone enjoyed it and gives us a ring when your ready for some more magic and to order a Houdini.
    3rd: Drinks on games, saw this numerous times through out the show, I actually walked up quite a few times and asked people to remove there drinks off the games that weren't even mine. I had a person (no names mentioned ) you know who you are if your reading this, tell me after he asked if it was mine, and I said no. Mind my own f--in business then. My response was no problem sir i'll let the proper channels know then. As a Vendor I will say not a nice person!! LOL
    4th: Courtesy: When others are waiting behind you, please don't play 4 player, 12 or 20 balls (depending on games settings) by your self.
    5th: My major recommendation for show organizers!!! Block off all areas where people can walk behind arcade games and pinball machines. I saw this numerous times through out the show. I had Houdini's power cord get kicked our at least a dozen times during some ones game. I went as far to get some chairs to block it off on both ends. Garbage cans work well too, may be they will use them instead of leaving all there glasses and junk under or on machines LOL!!!
    6th: Hope everyone had a great time, love to see family's and kids keeping pinball and gaming alive!!!! I met a lot of new customers and very nice people and seen some old friends.
    Have a great day, see you next year or @ one of my next shows im attending. Visit us on FB for details.
    Pincades
    Jesse T

You guys did have a great setup back there and your games were sweet, really like Houdini - what an amazing effort right out of the gate for American Pinball. Enjoyed talking to you guys and having you walk me through shots my first game on it, thanks for bringing them.

#357 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

As for drinks on pins.... I had a new sheet of glass on my IJ there and it is now full of scratches... circular scratches, have circle scratches, linear scratches, twin scratches etc. although I didn't catch anybody putting anything on my pin, there was definitely items being placed on it.

Scratched glass, are you frickin kidding me? For one that game was so nice looking it should have been treated with reverance as you don't see many IJs in that kind of shape anymore. I complemented you on it there but I'll say thanks again for bringing it and I assure you if I had seen anyone putting anything on the game I would have said something to them. I left the PDI glass in my game but this now makes me question that decision for any future times bringing games to shows. I left the pingulp off because I thought space might be tight, may have to re-think that too in the future.

#358 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Scratched glass, are you frickin kidding me? For one that game was so nice looking it should have been treated with reverance as you don't see many IJs in that kind of shape anymore. I complemented you on it there but I'll say thanks again for bringing it and I assure you if I had seen anyone putting anything on the game I would have said something to them. I left the PDI glass in my game but this now makes me question that decision for any future times bringing games to shows. I left the pingulp off because I thought space might be tight, may have to re-think that too in the future.

Thanks for the compliments.

As for PDI glass..... I route pins, some old, some new, some restored. If I get a pin that has PDI, first order of business is to remove and replace that glass with a standard sheet. Save your PDI for the home environment or for the sale of your pin (if you sell it)

Second thing to consider is the pin gulp. I think it is a great addition to a pin, I have found that in a public setting, these pin gulps can add a potential hazard to your pin. I have seen pins get some "battle damage" due to people blindly placing bottles in the holders and scratching/dinging up the cab trying to find the holder, also seen drinks get spilled onto a pin trying to set the drink down in a hurry because they thought they drained and a ball save happened. I DO LIKE THE PIN GULP!

#359 6 years ago

What no EM's there? Couldn't find any in the pictures.

#360 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Lots of EMs there but I forgot to take ANY pictures so I have none to post.

#361 6 years ago

Great show guys, made the 5-1/2 hour drive up from Birmingham for the weekend. Would love to know the final headcount on attendees, it was packed!!

#362 6 years ago

Awesome show..i only could stay Friday so the crowds weren't crazy but i really hated not staying the whole time..i did get an all time best on TWD though! Love getting to hang with friends from afar.. hope to see more of everyone at pincinnati!

20180302_163726 (resized).jpg20180302_163726 (resized).jpg

#363 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

I was enjoying Indy .. awesome game and it holds beers well! Kidding! Not funny i know.. I think for my pins at pincinnati I'll make a sign for the backglass or under the glass maybe, it should be common sense but some people lack that

#364 6 years ago
    Quoted from myork82:

That bathroom was for sure foul by early afternoon Saturday!
    I was trying to play Sopranos and a dude walked up behind me to wait in line to play it. He smelt so bad I had to drain ball 3 and leave the area!
    It was a great show once again! I got well versed on repairing the Crane on Batman 66 Saturday mourning! Had to open the gearbox up on the motor and apply a bush fix. Can’t believe it made it the rest of the weekend. It was funny I had a Stern T-shirt on I won at the the Nashville Expo two years ago. People kept asking my me questions about Stern stuff because I guess they thought I worked for Stern. Lol!

Matt, you are awesome man! Without you and Bud fixing stuff and Bob and Tom helping I couldn't have kept everything going. I couldn't believe you were able to fix that! I owe you one.

Larry

#365 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Such a great time. This is starting to become my favorite show. Had a blast with you peoples.

Maybe you can make pincinnati and we can develop that into a great expo also.. good hanging Gryzzz

#366 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

Sometime very late Sat or pre-show Sunday, the pf motor quit working (pf would no longer move), but the joysticks apparently checked out. Hopefully something simple... but given all the one-off undocumented custom dev wiring in that machine, I don't blame them one bit for leaving well enough alone and not troubleshooting further there. I'm sure it'll get fixed.

Awesome that they brought it at all, and super stoked I got to play: it was that brilliant kind of infuriating that's fun and frustrating because it's so simple to do but easy to screw up at the same time. The way it laughs at you when you fail is great too.

#367 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

That IJ looks like it came fresh off the showroom floor. You've done an amazing job maintaining (restoring?) it. Sorry about the scratches, but thanks for bringing it.

#368 6 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

That IJ looks like it came fresh off the showroom floor. You've done an amazing job maintaining (restoring?) it. Sorry about the scratches, but thanks for bringing it.

+1 to that, the IJ was the nicest pin that wasn't new at the show . It played so nice i thought it was a high end restore

#369 6 years ago

Yeah shoot, in that stupid wall of text I posted last night I forgot to mention that IJ; my 13yo girl and I had lots of fun on that one a few times, and it's certainly a gorgeous IJ!

But I wanted to ask, I noticed the flipper area was some sort of decal. Not criticizing... in fact I wouldn't have noticed if the overall impressive condition of the machine hadn't invited a closer look... but yes, I did see an edge that didn't appear to be under a clearcoat. So I'm wondering what kind of decal that is, to hold up so well? I'd love to know what options are out there for my own refurb projects.

Speaking of pins that looked new, that Bad Cats that showed up Friday hardly looked a day old. Glad I played it while it was on, before it was sold and mothballed. That was the steal of the show.

#370 6 years ago

Speaking of pins that looked new, that Bad Cats that showed up Friday hardly looked a day old. Glad I played it while it was on, before it was sold and mothballed. That was the steal of the show.

What was the price tag on it?

#371 6 years ago
    Quoted from comment23:

What was the price tag on it?

2150 -- It was really nice but had some wear in the usual spots, around the pops and drops.

#372 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beebl:

2150 -- It was really nice but had some wear in the usual spots, around the pops and drops.

Wow, that's an awesome price...

#373 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Drove down from Chicago to take my three nephews and brother in law. Great show. We all had a great time Saturday and I would like to personally thank all of those who brought the EM's. Although a small representation, it was great to have a chance to play all of these games that I have never played before, other than the Aztec for which I own.

Trade Winds- very snappy and a really good restoration job.
    Ships Ahoy- another nice player.
    Expo- players condition but played well. We put about 15 games on this one. Did not notice the problems the owner mentioned above.
    Sing Along- very nice restoration job, painted cab & backbox. Played well. It was a true steal with that $800 price tag.
    Supper Soccer- players condition, played well. We put about 20 plays on.
    Card Whiz- players condition, played well. We put another 20+ on this one.
    Aztec-

I might have missed one, but those are the ones we played all day.

Hats off to SS guys for how you repair those things. I know on the other end of the spectrum you SS people say, how do we fix EM's, but I find that much easier. The Evel Knievel was scoring an additional 1300 points every time you hit the left flipper. How in the heck does that happen and how do you fix that?

#374 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

The Evel Knievel was scoring an additional 1300 points every time you hit the left flipper. How in the heck does that happen and how do you fix that?

You didn't need to even hit the flipper button:

#375 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

The Evel Knievel was scoring an additional 1300 points every time you hit the left flipper. How in the heck does that happen and how do you fix that?

Most likely a switch that has contacts that are too close and vibration causes the contacts to touch. Put game in switch test and it will tell you which switch needs adjusted.

#376 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Matt, you are awesome man! Without you and Bud fixing stuff and Bob and Tom helping I couldn't have kept everything going. I couldn't believe you were able to fix that! I owe you one.
    Larry

No problem Larry!

#377 6 years ago

I have to post my favorite pic of the show - T-Rex playing my Godzilla.

Scott

20180304_133244 (resized).jpg20180304_133244 (resized).jpg

#378 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Hilarious, and how is that even possible with those tiny arms....

#379 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Here's a picture, try to beat it

Challenge accepted.

Houdini030318 (resized).jpgHoudini030318 (resized).jpg

#380 6 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Challenge accepted.

Curse You! Haha, just kidding. Good job, that's a great score. I need to get this game, so fun

#381 6 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Challenge accepted.

Hey nice game.
    Glad you all had fun with this one

See you guys in Ohio if your there
    Pincades
    JT

#382 6 years ago

Pinbot and BigHurt found a new local, public home but my girls aren't gonna let me live that down for a while... Speaking of Big Hurt, everyone who played it should know that game - which played 100% flawlessly with no issues I'm aware of - was destined for a dumpster before I rescued and completely disassembled, disinfected, repaired, refurbished, and reassembled it, during which it survived a move with all parts scattered about in buckets and boxes. It certainly deserved to live and boy did it prove it!

Thank you for bringing BigHurt. I was one of the guys who texted you an offer. What a fun game. Would have loved to be the one to take it home.

#383 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone who brought games and attended the show! You guys rock!

#384 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

Here is a couple of good pics

dino (resized).jpgdino (resized).jpg

pic10 (resized).jpgpic10 (resized).jpg

#385 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

Expo- players condition but played well. We put about 15 games on this one. Did not notice the problems the owner mentioned above.

Thanks for giving it a spin! I'm glad you enjoyed it for 15 rounds The problems were maddeningly sporadic - at its worst the Hundreds reels counted infinitely at random, causing a horrific bell racket until I unplugged it... once I nerfed that on Friday night, it was playable for all of Saturday but the Tens reel would occasionally stick. Took me a while to realize the down-post trigger was the cause, leading me to the mini-post mech having popped off its coil plunger, jamming the switch from time to time. So you might not have noticed anything, but it was sporadic until Sunday AM.

When I finally left the back off so that the 10's bell could be heard, apparently folks kept sneaking behind to take pictures of the mechs. I remember being fascinated by that at one of my first shows too... I think next year I will replace the metal back with a piece of clear, vented plexiglass.

I joked with my buddy about cutting a hole in the cabinet sides to fit the cabinet art while allowing the insides to be visible, but... I don't think I'm that brave, even if the cabinet isn't perfect.

Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Thank you for bringing BigHurt. I was one of the guys who texted you an offer. What a fun game. Would have loved to be the one to take it home.

You're welcome. It is a fun game, high energy and friendly, and I'm going to miss it... my girls apparently will worse. But you (and they!) will get to play it again in Louisville anytime, very soon. I had several offers pretty much in line with each other, but the first guys to express interest ultimately matched and bested, with the added "play anytime" and first rights at resale perk. This "father of the year" (/s) couldn't turn that down as the best possible outcome, oops...

#386 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Curse You! Haha, just kidding. Good job, that's a great score. I need to get this game, so fun

Thanks. I agree. This is one to watch!

Quoted from Jamaster10:

Hey nice game.
    Glad you all had fun with this one

Absolutely! Thanks for bringing it. Good to hang and chat with you as well, Jesse.

#387 6 years ago

Sometime very late Sat or pre-show Sunday, the pf motor quit working (pf would no longer move), but the joysticks apparently checked out. Hopefully something simple... but given all the one-off undocumented custom dev wiring in that machine, I don't blame them one bit for leaving well enough alone and not troubleshooting further there. I'm sure it'll get fixed.
    Awesome that they brought it at all, and super stoked I got to play: it was that brilliant kind of infuriating that's fun and frustrating because it's so simple to do but easy to screw up at the same time. The way it laughs at you when you fail is great too.

I'm glad I got to play it, almost bought one last year but they are rare and expensive and I wanted to play one before I committed to one. Definitely a rarity and well deserving for best in show! I think I still prefer the joust though and still really want one!

#388 6 years ago

First of all, I would like to show my appreciation to all those involved in putting on our show here in Louisville. I am sure the process is not "fun", but all of the people who bring the games and come to play enjoy the fruits of your labor. Thank you all VERY much, and bravo!

I had a really positive show. The Atari lineup that appeared this year at LAX was mine, including "The Atarians", "Time 2000", "Airborne Avenger", and "Middle Earth". As goingincirclez stated, there was some tweaking to be done, but the games played well on arrival. My "Middle Earth" is notorious for acting up when moved and it did not disappoint Thursday, but after a few minor adjustments, no more problems all weekend. "Airborne Avenger" played well all weekend and even the guys from Cinci enjoyed a tight 4 player game with the winner topping all by just 30 points. Sunday with just 30 minutes to go, "Airborne" blew a transistor and had to be turned off. Not too bad in my book. "Time 2000" or "Time Zoo" as it is affectionately known, worked flawlessly all weekend. It is a very weird layout but can be quite fun when you are putting the effort in. "Atarians" well as GIC already stated, Friday was all good but Saturday morning a power regulator issue caused the end of the weekend for the machine. Overall I could not be happier with the performance of my machines. It will only get better.

Houdini was a high point for me. I have been looking forward to playing this game for over a year. I was not disappointed.
    There was a Rob Zombie game that was at the show this time. I must say I did experience some glitches, but I still want one!
    Plus the Cinci group's machines are always on point!
    My surprise of the show was how much I enjoyed Super Soccer. I cannot put a finger on why, but it was a blast for me!

So much positive! Thanks again for another great show and I cannot wait until next year!

#389 6 years ago

Those Ataris looked so cool sitting over there. Thanks for bringing them. Had never played time 2000 before. Pretty cool.

#390 6 years ago
    Quoted from UberVento:

My surprise of the show was how much I enjoyed Super Soccer. I cannot put a finger on why, but it was a blast for me!
    So much positive! Thanks again for another great show and I cannot wait until next year!

NOW, that's what I am talking about just good EM pinball fun!

#391 6 years ago

How was anyone playing the EMs? Most that I encountered on Friday had no credits and no switch wired up to add credits.

#392 6 years ago

Rob Zombie had a flakey trough switch and a switch that was registering closed up near the drop target. I hate that it was acting up. I hope anybody who wanted to check it out got a good game in on it.

I had a blast hanging out with everyone and appreciate everyone who brought games. I look forward to seeing you all next year if not before.

#393 6 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

How was anyone playing the EMs? Most that I encountered on Friday had no credits and no switch wired up to add credits.

The only EM that was not adding credits that I saw was the Valiant in the back next to The Getaway. I had a blast playing Sing a long, one of my favorite EM's.

#394 6 years ago

This year, the show did not disappoint! It takes a ton of hours and people to pull something like this off and in my mind, the show premise and layout is damn near perfect. I will be a vendor at this show as long as it's around. Wish I could have walked around the show more but I had customers every single minute of the show. Thank you all Pinsiders that brought a game and to the people fixing games that went down. Keeping things running is full time job at a show like this.

#395 6 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

This year, the show did not disappoint! It takes a ton of hours and people to pull something like this off and in my mind, the show premise and layout is damn near perfect. I will be a vendor at this show as long as it's around. Wish I could have walked around the show more but I had customers every single minute of the show. Thank you all Pinsiders that brought a game and to the people fixing games that went down. Keeping things running is full time job at a show like this.

Don't know how I missed you both days I was there. Would have liked to talk with you.

#396 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Don't know how I missed you both days I was there. Would have liked to talk with you.

? I wear my Pinside nemetag at every show. I was the vendor directly in front of you, right when you walk in the show. I was at my tables 95% of the show. I was ablate to break away and watch the Junkyard and Flinstones tiebreaker games in A that my friend Michael was in though. That was awesome.

#397 6 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

? I wear my Pinside nemetag at every show. I was the vendor directly in front of you, right when you walk in the show. I was at my tables 95% of the show. I was ablate to break away and watch the Junkyard and Flinstones tiebreaker games in A that my friend Michael was in though. That was awesome.

That would explain it. I spent very little time away from the pinball aisles.

7 months later
    #399 5 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Will there be a 2019 expo?

Yes you should see more information coming soon. But there will be a LAX 2019.

Damon

#400 5 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

Will there be a 2019 expo?

There better be!! Haha

There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-2-4-2018/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.