Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 400 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic10 (resized).jpg
    dino (resized).jpg
    Houdini030318 (resized).jpg
    20180304_133244 (resized).jpg
    20180302_163726 (resized).jpg
    DDB4836A-3A7A-4C91-B454-7D6250F0C5FD (resized).jpeg
    20180304_183106 (resized).jpg
    3B7A308B-F4BA-4844-A26E-8144FA075DF1 (resized).jpeg
    80DECD60-6FDD-4F72-B3F7-17A6E7615AB0 (resized).jpeg
    29F83F2D-53EB-45C4-A9C9-4E6743488537 (resized).jpeg
    B8795706-121F-472A-8231-5A5E18AC0E1D (resized).jpeg
    9199D90F-ACAD-41EC-9B0E-80AC40D27A42 (resized).jpeg
    6A4CD9F1-881F-4E97-ABB7-FA9EF5580EC7 (resized).jpeg
    DDCD0716-B90A-4C4C-9748-671D1C71ECE4 (resized).jpeg
    C9EFA2B5-04DD-40A0-BB01-E69DCA6880AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1671 (resized).JPG
    There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

Wasn't there a '61 Gottlieb Egg Head there last year? Maybe it was the year before... I forget.

Yep! That was last year (Derek brought it)

#102 6 years ago

Chime in on my game to bring - I'm thinking Spectrum or Godzilla. I'm not sure about bringing Alien anywhere yet, and someone is already bringing TNA. Also could bring AS pro.

Scott

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Chime in on my game to bring - I'm thinking Spectrum or Godzilla. I'm not sure about bringing Alien anywhere yet, and someone is already bringing TNA. Also could bring AS pro.
    Scott

That Godzilla is frickin sweet! But you should definitely bring Alien so I have a chance to finally play one!!

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

someone is already bringing TNA.

Is this confirmed?

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

Is this confirmed?

I second. Two TNAs would be sweet too.

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

I was going to bring a game for sale but the way the last two weeks are going, I may not have anything left for sale.

If you decide to sell Funhouse, let me know first, please.

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

If you decide to sell Funhouse, let me know first, please.

Ok I will. But you will
    Change your mind once you see it. Have you ever played an unrestored Funhouse with 100k plays on it?

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Ok I will. But you will
    Change your mind once you see it. Have you ever played an unrestored Funhouse with 100k plays on it?

Haha. It looks like it has 500k plays on it. And like it got dropped off a skyscraper. But it does play well.

#109 6 years ago

Just gives me something to tinker with. LOL

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

2 TNA's would be suh-weet but I'm dyin to play Spectrum again. Thanks for bringin whatever ya bring.

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

Godzilla please. There just aren't many at shows these days. Such a cool game!

#112 6 years ago

Pincades
    I tried to get a vendor space early, but according to the staff they have no room.

Pincades will be there with a Houdini, Jersey Jack Pinball, and others.

Current used inventory for sale will be; Big Guns Pinball, Battle Zone Arcade Game and a few others.

Sounds Like I will be Against a wall with my banner up. Its very visible.

Wish they had vendor space I have a ton of parts and such Arcade and Pinball wise.

If anyone needs some thing brought down from Chicago Land LMK , I may have space in the trailer.

If some one wants to order a game delivered to the show, and inventory is available lmk.

Remember NIB delivered from out of State is cheaper.

Pincades
    A Chicago land JJP and American Pinball Dist.
    Jesse T
    219-924-PINS (7467)
    219-808-6063

20171014_142459 (resized).jpg20171014_142459 (resized).jpg

20171014_142535 (resized).jpg20171014_142535 (resized).jpg

#113 6 years ago

Just 3 weeks out now - crazy!

#114 6 years ago

Awesome, February is a short month! I was thinking 4 weeks away.

#115 6 years ago

I'll be attending for the first time this year - Looks like it's gonna be a good time. I'd bring a machine if I could stuff it in my bag, but I think Southwest would notice it. Looking forward to the show.

MV

#116 6 years ago

It could be your emotional support pinball machine and they would have to let you bring it on the plane!

#117 6 years ago

I'm planning on bringing Ghostbusters Premium and Guardians of the Galaxy Premium this year.

#118 6 years ago

I mentioned this in a family conversation...I got silence from my wife and my son wanted to go. I was thinking about just driving up Saturday for the day. They sell a day pass?

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

I mentioned this in a family conversation...I got silence from my wife and my son wanted to go. I was thinking about just driving up Saturday for the day. They sell a day pass?

Yep. Lots of people just come for the day.

#120 6 years ago

If anyone would be available to pickup a machine at the end of the show Sunday (4th) and bring to the Chicagoland area, please drop me a line. I will compensate you for assistance. Thanks.

Brad

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. Lots of people just come for the day.

A day for sure then! Hopefully I can see you whodey and some other pinheads. I'm kinda nervous... I know almost nothing about pinball. Well I'll see y'all then.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

A day for sure then! Hopefully I can see you whodey and some other pinheads. I'm kinda nervous... I know almost nothing about pinball. Well I'll see y'all then.

Don’t need to know nothing about pinball. Just need to know that this show is a great time.

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Come to the show, find Chuckwurt (don't look for Chevy Chase though) and he will teach you all you need to know about Pinball and then some!

#124 6 years ago

Based on the other games mentioned so far, if weather doesn't gift me with an untimely yard bog and transport/trailer plans hold out, I'm planning to bring Big Hurt, PinBot, and/or Expo (1968). Some/all may be for sale depending on my mood, ha. Can't believe this is only 3 weeks away - need to get my butt in gear!

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Push start button, pull plunger(or push bigger button), flip flippers. It's that easy. Lots of video games, too. LAX is awesome. It has that dark 80's arcade feel, with live music in the evening, everything on freeplay. It gets a little crowded on Saturday but nothing too bad to ruin the experience. Just a really fun time all around.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

I vote Spectrum!

-Steve

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

If anyone would be available to pickup a machine at the end of the show Sunday (4th) and bring to the Chicagoland area, please drop me a line. I will compensate you for assistance. Thanks.
    Brad

I believe that Jesse from Pincades is going to be there. You could reach out to him. I can't seem to find his pinside name or I would have tagged him.

#128 6 years ago

I have a very nice Fire! for sale in the market. I can bring to Louisville show if agreement made ahead of time.

#129 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Does anybody know if there might be an Apollo 13 machine at this show?

who cares??? lol

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

who cares??? lol

Well, since I'm looking to play one before I buy one.... I do. LOL

#131 6 years ago

Any chance anyone will be bringing a funhouse to sell?

#132 6 years ago

We will have POTC and DI at our booth in LAX.

Louisville Arcade Expo (resized).jpgLouisville Arcade Expo (resized).jpg

#133 6 years ago

Hope you guys don't mind, but I created a Pinside Event for Expo. Seemed like a big oversight void in the calendar. I copy / pasted the OP description into the event.

Just to be clear, I am NOT officially affiliated the with event... just wanted to help its exposure, and see if the pinside attendance counter might be useful.

If you want me to delete the event, I'll be happy to do so. Guess work has conditioned me too much toward "forgiveness is easier than permission", ha.

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I believe that Jesse from Pincades is going to be there. You could reach out to him. I can't seem to find his pinside name or I would have tagged him.

Thanks KP we pmed already

Currently bringing; Woz 75th
    : Houdini
    and others to be announced

If there s a JJP game you want (free delivery to the show & save on the tax) Must be pre paid!
    We also have access to other pinball companies inventory beside AP and JJP

Pincades
    JT

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Hope you guys don't mind, but I created a Pinside Event for Expo.

Thanks for doing that. Totally slipped the mind

#136 6 years ago

are there cash prizes for the pinball tourneys or is it just like a trophy/credit to the fest type deal?

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from MonsieurCS:

are there cash prizes for the pinball tourneys or is it just like a trophy/credit to the fest type deal?

Cash prizes. No idea what the splits are though. Not sure those are ever posted.

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from MonsieurCS:

Yes, there are cash prizes and trophies. The expo doesnt take any of the pinball tournament money.

#139 6 years ago

Looks like I might be bringing F-14 and Gottlieb Strikes and Spares as well as the other. These 2 probably will be for sale or trade.

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Looks like I might be bringing F-14 and Gottlieb Strikes and Spares as well as the other. These 2 probably will be for sale or trade.

A lot of people dis on the Gottlieb Strikes and Spares but I'm one of the few that really like it!

-Steve

#141 6 years ago

Is the Louisvillearcade.com website having issues this morning?? Trying to bring it up on my ipad and all I get is a black screen??

#142 6 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Is the Louisvillearcade.com website having issues this morning?? Trying to bring it up on my ipad and all I get is a black screen??

Website for the show is http://arcaderx.com

#143 6 years ago

Thanks......then the OP needs to change the link in the original post!

#144 6 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Both URLs are working for me - same page either way though.

#145 6 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Both urls go the same site. Not sure why you were having troubles, but it seems ok now.

#146 6 years ago

Update on what we are bringing to the show.

POTC LE
    Dialed In LE
    Houdini
    11, yes 11 new Sterns for the show. That number may increase as the deadline for the show games is still a few days away.
    BM66, Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy and AC/DC Luci are the titles. All will be setup to play.

Looking like a great lineup for our booth

Larry
    Flip N Out Pinball

#147 6 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Both urls go the same site. Not sure why you were having troubles, but it seems ok now.

Thanks, just checked again, on an ipad & iphone with latest iOS the Louisvillearcade.com still gives a black screen, but if you scroll down about 3 pages worth there comes all the stuff. Doesn't do that with arcaderx.com....strange....

#148 6 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Thanks, just checked again, on an ipad & iphone with latest iOS the Louisvillearcade.com still gives a black screen, but if you scroll down about 3 pages worth there comes all the stuff. Doesn't do that with arcaderx.com....strange....

Ok, thanks for letting us know

#149 6 years ago

I haven't seen a list of games that will be at the show on the website. I think I remember them having a list last year. Also, while I was there, checked out the video montage of last year's expo and saw my kids!!!

#150 6 years ago

Looking forward to coming back again this year, hopefully our 8 hour trip does not take 12 like last year!

There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-2-4-2018/page/3?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.