Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 400 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic10 (resized).jpg
    dino (resized).jpg
    Houdini030318 (resized).jpg
    20180304_133244 (resized).jpg
    20180302_163726 (resized).jpg
    DDB4836A-3A7A-4C91-B454-7D6250F0C5FD (resized).jpeg
    20180304_183106 (resized).jpg
    3B7A308B-F4BA-4844-A26E-8144FA075DF1 (resized).jpeg
    80DECD60-6FDD-4F72-B3F7-17A6E7615AB0 (resized).jpeg
    29F83F2D-53EB-45C4-A9C9-4E6743488537 (resized).jpeg
    B8795706-121F-472A-8231-5A5E18AC0E1D (resized).jpeg
    9199D90F-ACAD-41EC-9B0E-80AC40D27A42 (resized).jpeg
    6A4CD9F1-881F-4E97-ABB7-FA9EF5580EC7 (resized).jpeg
    DDCD0716-B90A-4C4C-9748-671D1C71ECE4 (resized).jpeg
    C9EFA2B5-04DD-40A0-BB01-E69DCA6880AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1671 (resized).JPG

There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
    #51 4 years ago

I'm in the same boat as futurepinhead. I want to bring 3 or 4 games this year, but I'm only able to bring one that I already arranged to sell

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from travisbmartin:

I'm in the same boat as futurepinhead. I want to bring 3 or 4 games this year, but I'm only able to bring one that I already arranged to sell

That's 1 more than Jared! LOL... I'll be giving him crap all weekend!

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

That's 1 more than Jared! LOL... I'll be giving him crap all weekend!

Me too. Jared still got that ICB? Bring that again if so.

#54 4 years ago

I will be bringing Houdini and others for sale
    Pincades
    JT

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

I will be bringing Houdini and others for sale
    Pincades
    JT

Define "others"... lol

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Me too. Jared still got that ICB? Bring that again if so.

That's our most popular game here!

#58 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Medusa if anyone has one for sale, and can bring to show.
    PM me.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Define "others"... lol

????? Inventory changes rapidly in the used games. LOL
    Pincades

#60 4 years ago

Who’s bringing 80’s Gottlieb, Williams, Bally, Data East games?

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Who’s bringing 80’s Gottlieb, Williams, Bally, Data East games?

I'm going try and bring Space Invaders, Firepower and Old Chicago.

-Steve

#62 4 years ago

Anybody in central KY wanna bum a haul for their machine to Louisville on my truck?
    I am renting a 15ft Uhaul to take 5 maybe 6 machines to the show so if anybody local to Richmond wants a machine or two to hitch a ride, please PM me. Got plenty of room.

#63 4 years ago

BTW I am bringing:
    1990 Bally Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball
    1989 Williams Funhouse
    1990 DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    1976 Gottlieb Ship Ahoy
    1962 Williams Trade Winds
    Maybe my VP10 Virtual Pincab (Not the VP-cabs crap)

#64 4 years ago

LAX 2018 Breaking news:
    We are very excited to announce that JJPs own Keith Johnson pinball_keefer will be at the Louisville Arcade Expo this year! Keith will be discussing what he has been working on at JJP including the latest, JJPOTC.

#65 4 years ago

Looks like we will be bringing Barb Wire, Bride of Pinbot, Family Guy, Fire, Party Animal, Robocop, Strange Science, Torpedo Alley.

Maybe a few others if they are running properly.

If anyone is bringing anything for sale please inbox me a message. Thanks

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

BTW I am bringing:
    1990 Bally Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball

heck yeah! I've been wanting to play one of these for the past couple years. I remember playing one at Kings Island in the 90s.

Never played that Williams TradeWinds, looks pretty sweet.

Can't wait for this weekend!!!!

#67 4 years ago

What times does the show start on Friday? TIA

#68 4 years ago

The Triple Crown of Pinball - Race 2 is this Saturday February 10th at Zanzabar... Who's going?

Matt and Jeremy... Will Antz have games on free play for the tournament or is it coin drop?

-Steve

#69 4 years ago

Would like to bring my I500 but it's got a weird scoring issue that needs figured out 1st. Should have it fixed and ready.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

The Triple Crown of Pinball - Race 2 is this Saturday February 10th at Zanzabar... Who's going?
    Matt and Jeremy... Will Antz have games on free play for the tournament or is it coin drop?
    -Steve

Usually games stay on coin drop.

I’m hoping to be there.

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Usually games stay on coin drop.
    I’m hoping to be there.

Actually we are going to credit them up during the tournament time.. So they will be on "free play" We will be covering the IFPA entry fee too!

Hoping to see some new faces this Saturday at zbar!

-Jeremy

#72 4 years ago

Will you have to pay taxes if you buy the weekend pass at the door? With all the fees for preregistration, there’s not really a savings.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

Will you have to pay taxes if you buy the weekend pass at the door? With all the fees for preregistration, there’s not really a savings.

Taxes are included in the door price. It makes our lives easier if you pre-register and you do save a bit. But do whatever you want. Bring a game and get in free, that is the best option.

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

Taxes are included in the door price. It makes our lives easier if you pre-register and you do save a bit. But do whatever you want. Bring a game and get in free, that is the best option.

I really wanted to reply since my avatar is the inverse of Matt's lol.

We had a separate pre-registation line last year too that moves a lot quicker, also pre-reg does the get the lanyard too (Warning: Lanyards may get in the way of shooting TIE fighters. The Louisville Arcade Expo is not liable for any TIE fighters that may be missed and/or any moonlike space stations that were not blown up)

#75 4 years ago

Well, I'm in. Gryszzz called me last night and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. My wife has graciously consented to allow me to attend this glorious event. Glad to be able to be there at least one night, maybe two. Hope to see many old friends and make more new ones. Cheers!

#76 4 years ago

Looking like I'll be a no-show so far. Have a great time.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

Actually we are going to credit them up during the tournament time.. So they will be on "free play" We will be covering the IFPA entry fee too!
    Hoping to see some new faces this Saturday at zbar!
    -Jeremy

Excellent! Now I just need to learn all the newer games that Zanzabar has... I expect to strike out rather quickly this time!

-Steve

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from gentrsa:

What times does the show start on Friday? TIA

Hours:

Friday, March 2: 2PM to midnight
    Saturday, March 3: 10 AM to midnight
    Sunday, March 4: 10 AM to 4 PM

#79 4 years ago

Is there a list of confirmed vendors anywhere yet? I checked the website and the link to vendors just refreshes to the main page.

#80 4 years ago

Any recommendations for lunch while were that Saturday.Dont say hotel restaurant we ate there last year so yeah not there

#81 4 years ago

never been, guessing lots of pins and not all arcade games? is it a good show for pins only?

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Any recommendations for lunch while were that Saturday.Dont say hotel restaurant we ate there last year so yeah not there

Turn left onto street in front of hotel, turn right onto Hurstborne Ave (great big highly congested road) and you'll have a mile or 2 of nothing but restaurants. Nothing super amazing or great. Lots of chains from fast food to sit down. If you turn left, less restaurants and are in shopping centers/movie theater areas. My wife (when she was fiance) lived on that road...but that was back when I had hair!

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Is there a list of confirmed vendors anywhere yet? I checked the website and the link to vendors just refreshes to the main page.

We'll do facebook announcements of all the vendors soon. We don't have any pinball parts vendors at our show, if that is what you are looking for. Our show is not just pinball, so pinball parts vendors do not well.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

never been, guessing lots of pins and not all arcade games? is it a good show for pins only?

You should check out some youtube videos of our past shows. We have a lot of arcade games too, so we are not just pinball. We also have a ton of old consoles and computers, and other activities. If you are looking for just a pinball show, then we probably aren't for you.

#85 4 years ago

It's about 50/50 Arcade and pins. But that does not count the large selection of console games (including a whole other room!) and even homebrew console games. I know my son had a blast playing the console games. They had two big projectors putting the games on the wall. He played Contra with another guy forever on that wall. That's my fault for teaching him the Konami code.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

We'll do facebook announcements of all the vendors soon. We don't have any pinball parts vendors at our show, if that is what you are looking for. Our show is not just pinball, so pinball parts vendors do not well.

Link to Facebook page please?

#88 4 years ago

I will be a vendor at the show selling vintage consoles and console video games. I am there every year and it's a blast. A small sample of the systems I sell games for: Atari 2600/5200/7800, PS1/PS2/PS3/XBOX, NES/SNES/N64, ColecoVision, Intellivision, GB/GBC/GBA, Game Gear and Sega Genesis. I may also have a fully working k6100 monitor for sale buy may only bring it if it's presold.

#89 4 years ago

Flip N Out Pinball will be there again this year. We will have POTC,Dialed In, Houdini, Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Luci and who knows what else. Looking for a great deal on a show game? Contact us for special pricing on any current production Stern game. You pay for it. We bring it to the show and unbox it for all to play and you take it home. Must order by the 16th to ensure we get it there for you

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from LouMatt:

The more I read, the more it sounds like MGC.

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

The more I read, the more it sounds like MGC.

Every show is different of course, but yeah we are not just a pinball show. Best way to see what we are about is to watch some youtube videos of recent shows.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Flip N Out Pinball will be there again this year. We will have POTC,Dialed In, Houdini, Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Luci and who knows what else. Looking for a great deal on a show game? Contact us for special pricing on any current production Stern game. You pay for it. We bring it to the show and unbox it for all to play and you take it home. Must order by the 16th to ensure we get it there for you

Will you have Escalera's for sale, as well? I'd like to try one out and possibly take one home.

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from beeker3000:

Will you have Escalera's for sale, as well? I'd like to try one out and possibly take one home.

I wasn't planning on it as we are bringing so many other things. But I can squeeze one in for you.

Larry

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

There is a place right around the corner. Recbar. Open for lunch. Also have 31 pinball machines and over 50 Arcade machines. Www.recbarlouisville.com

#95 4 years ago

Any of you plan on listing what you are bringing for sale prior to the show? There are several titles on my wishlist and I'd like to come home from the show with at least one of them.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Quoted from t8tony8t:

There is a place right around the corner. Recbar. Open for lunch. Also have 31 pinball machines and over 50 Arcade machines. http://Www.recbarlouisville.com

Recbar is a must visit if you're from out of town. Excellent food menu and it's close to the show. If you want to venture out about 20-25 minutes, Zanzabar has an excellent menu too with lots of new Stern's to play (SW LE, BM66 SLE, TWD LE, etc.).

-Steve

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from bbhenry2000:

Any of you plan on listing what you are bringing for sale prior to the show? There are several titles on my wishlist and I'd like to come home from the show with at least one of them.

I was going to bring a game for sale but the way the last two weeks are going, I may not have anything left for sale.

#98 4 years ago

I'm coming for sure. It will be my 6 or 7th year, I've lost count. Probably bringing my buddies Harlem G. and it will be for sale also.

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from mizary:

heck yeah! I've been wanting to play one of these for the past couple years. I remember playing one at Kings Island in the 90s.
    Never played that Williams TradeWinds, looks pretty sweet.
    Can't wait for this weekend!!!!

TW is a very fun EM for sure. Ironically, I own two of them...both in very very nice condition. It should make it up there this year and if it does, it will likely be the oldest pin in the room. It was made in 1962. I dont recall anything older than that last year.

#100 4 years ago

Wasn't there a '61 Gottlieb Egg Head there last year? Maybe it was the year before... I forget.

There are 400 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!