11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by SolarRide
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

For those interested, you can follow the scores and results at http://lefkoff.com/lae.

Already some big scores: Trent with 426 million on Addams and 202 million on Spider-Man, Andy Rosa and Phoebe Smith each over 70 million on Transformers, Jason Werdrick rolling over Target Pool for 11,873. All games are set for no extra balls and high difficulty, making those scores more impressive.

#2 11 years ago

These score are impressive, even without the difficulty setting. Some top names making your post, Great people to boot!

#3 11 years ago

I agree. In particular the TAF score: even with a tour on each ball it puts you in around 300 M. Obviously Trent played some nice multiball.

Quoted from Wickedquickss:

These score are impressive, even without the difficulty setting. Some top names making your post, Great people to boot!

#4 11 years ago

Games were set to be really brutal.I average about 60,000,000 on my SM at home and almost as well on SM on location,In 2 attempts my high on SM in the tournament was just over 21,000,000.

I am also a Choker too LOL

#5 11 years ago

Steve Zahler threw over 300M on AC/DC, 17M on Genesis, and almost 2.5B on World Cup Soccer. Between them, Steve and Andy Rosa have 7 of the 9 #1 scores on the machines.

#6 11 years ago

Steve Bowden rolled over Nitro Groundshaker, and Joey Springer became the second player to roll over Target Pool.

#7 11 years ago

Quite a TAF score by whole lotta Rosa. Tour all three balls?

#8 11 years ago

Word is 2 tours and Super Bear. Rosa's final score, over 940 million, is the most I've ever heard of without extra balls.

#9 11 years ago

That's a lot of center ramp shots. Gold or regular roms ?

Quoted from bkerins:

Word is 2 tours and Super Bear. Rosa's final score, over 940 million, is the most I've ever heard of without extra balls.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-live-tournament-standings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.