(Topic ID: 302349)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2022 (March 11th-13th, 2022)

By CoreyStup

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 142 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinballj
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D36E4A2F-DBA6-478B-BED6-83EA1D98989D (resized).jpeg
    FA4FB0AE-B493-48EE-A307-21D6770FBBD9 (resized).jpeg
    13FAE41F-5F28-40BA-858A-9AA45DAF5B82 (resized).jpeg
    20220312_103202 (resized).jpg
    87DDC980-C570-4E2B-BAF7-34D4EEBE5414 (resized).jpeg
    648E5882-0461-41FB-8507-7EC5CBC5D0C7 (resized).jpeg
    20220311_092215 (resized).jpg
    F6E335F7-0B0B-4DD2-9839-28531315F03E (resized).jpeg
    1DDFCBB8-0162-4EED-9AAB-DF0DF5B0AD4C (resized).jpeg
    C45112AF-8CA4-4555-BC52-003B80D8E2C9 (resized).jpeg
    flipnout_logo_orig_clear 2 (resized).png
    20220304_152501 (resized).jpg
    vaderno.jpg
    1A94353A-DE09-4FF0-B421-5D0E64F34898 (resized).jpeg
    274348158_326426339538464_8764837017997837932_n (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago

The excitement is building for sure!

Does anyone have any spare Williams 7-digit numeric displays lying around, to bring for sale? A couple on my Space Shuttle appear to be on their way out.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

My back already hurts thinking about what's in store, next week.

RC, you probably need to stop by and talk to ZMeny at the show if your back is hurting. He can hook you up with a sweet Escalera

Looking forward to next week for sure! I am not sure what all I am bringing but at least Tron Pro and Global Warfare (testing new mpu) pinball will be there. Arcade-wise Q*Bert and Tron. I am planning on a couple more games as well.

#53 2 years ago

If anyone has a Black Knight 2k, Black Knight, or Judge Dredd they are bringing I'm in the market to buy.

#54 2 years ago

Double post

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

RC, you probably need to stop by and talk to ZMeny at the show if your back is hurting. He can hook you up with a sweet Escalera
    Looking forward to next week for sure! I am not sure what all I am bringing but at least Tron Pro and Global Warfare (testing new mpu) pinball will be there. Arcade-wise Q*Bert and Tron. I am planning on a couple more games as well.

I got a big hug queued up for ya, brother.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

If anyone has a Black Knight 2k, Black Knight, or Judge Dredd they are bringing I'm in the market to buy.

Just unloaded my dredd I was going to put up for sale if I couldn’t make a deal prior.

Trying to decide which game I should bring as everything I was planning on bringing appears to have a duplicate coming

I got WW, RS, or BOP ready. BC isn’t in my home and I’m not going to get it, Firepower needs work

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

Just unloaded my dredd I was going to put up for sale if I couldn’t make a deal prior.
    Trying to decide which game I should bring as everything I was planning on bringing appears to have a duplicate coming
    I got WW, RS, or BOP ready. BC isn’t in my home and I’m not going to get it, Firepower needs work

Do you still have the dredd? If so pm me let's see if we can work something out

#58 2 years ago

Do you still have the dredd? If so pm me let's see if we can work something out

I do not, I traded it for this

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #59 2 years ago

Solid trade.

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Getting excited! Can’t wait to party with everyone next week!

Me too!

My son and I are driving down Thursday

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

Me too!
    My son and I are driving down Thursday

Yay! Would love to play a game with you guys and I’d love for you to meet my wife Angie.

#62 2 years ago

Did they fix the restrooms?

Cant wait, will be there all weekend.

#63 2 years ago

Anyone need stern insider kits for premium/le models? if so, message me and i can take care of you

274348158_326426339538464_8764837017997837932_n (resized).jpg274348158_326426339538464_8764837017997837932_n (resized).jpg
    #64 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Did they fix the restrooms?
    Cant wait, will be there all weekend.

It wouldn’t be LAX if the bathrooms didn’t get a little questionable at times. Haha

#65 2 years ago

Hey everyone! Flip N Out Pinball is excited to be coming back again this year to the Louisville Arcade & Pinball Expo! We will be bringing 20-30 pinball machines and maybe some other surprises Regarding Show Specials, we will be announcing titles likely tomorrow if anyone is interested in saving money and MOST importantly right now in the hobby, actually getting a game to take home without waiting months. We will take preorders of these Show Specials once we formally announce them here and on our Flip N Out Pinball facebook page (so follow here AND follow Flip N Out Facebook now).

We also have the following products available we can bring to the show for pickup, but only if they have buyers:

- Jersey Jack Guns N Roses LE (NEW IN BOX)
    - Stern Elvira's House Of Horrors 40th Anniversary Edition (NEW IN BOX, #40, #69, #?)
    - Stern Batman 66 LE + mods (preowned)
    - Stern Stranger Things Premium (NEW IN BOX, market price)
    - Stern Jurassic Park Premium (preowned)
    - Stern The Mandalorian LE (NEW IN BOX, market price)
    - Stern Godzilla LE (NEW IN BOX, market price)
    - Stern Rush LE (NEW IN BOX, market price)
    - Stern Beatles Gold (preowned)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic Premium + mods (preowned)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition (NEW IN BOX)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition (preowned)
    - Stern Deadpool Official Topper
    - Stern Stranger Things Official Topper
    - Stern Shooter Rods, Art Blades, Shakers, Armor, Banners
    - Stern Insider Connected PRO Kits
    - ICE/Raw Thrills Jurassic Park Sitdown Shooter Arcade (preowned)
    - Valley Dynamo Zombie All-Star Baseball Pitch N Bat (NEW IN BOX)
    - CGC Ms. PacMan/Galaga Standup Arcade (NEW IN BOX)

flipnoutpinball.com
    [email protected]
    text 812.457.9711

#66 2 years ago

If you’re in Louisville, it went to Recbar in Jtown, doubt they’d move on it but you can at least play it

1A94353A-DE09-4FF0-B421-5D0E64F34898 (resized).jpeg1A94353A-DE09-4FF0-B421-5D0E64F34898 (resized).jpeg
    #67 2 years ago

I've played the one they have in New Albany. I do wish they did a better job of keeping their machines level, and in better shape, but I get its not all that easy with as many machines and as busy as they get. I play in Jtown a couple times a month.

#68 2 years ago

I've played the one they have in New Albany. I do wish they did a better job of keeping their machines level, and in better shape, but I get its not all that easy with as many machines and as busy as they get. I play in Jtown a couple times a month.

I work with them, that one in Indiana needs some love. Luckily, I have started removing machines from the floor to completely take apart and do a proper shop. Currently working Addams and the owner has about 17 machines at home working on them to recondition

#69 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

It wouldn’t be LAX if the bathrooms didn’t get a little questionable at times. Haha

I remember the last show when Covid had just arrived and 3 cases were reported in Indiana. Everyone was freakin out washing there hands like crazy including me. The paper towels were all over the place. I was wondering if anyone from Indiana was at the show and I might catch it touching buttons! Man has time changed.

#70 2 years ago

1 week away!

If you're planning on bringing games, *please* RSVP / sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game. If you're already signed up and need to add/delete anything, you should have received an email with a link to edit. If not, just let me know. We need to plan layout and will be spacing games out a little more than previous years. We also need to know how many collectors are coming. Last show we got dangerously close to having to turn people away.

Also note a change from previous years is the Grand Ballroom carpet has been removed and a composite sports floor installed.

Next weekend is gonna be epic!

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

I work with them, that one in Indiana needs some love. Luckily, I have started removing machines from the floor to completely take apart and do a proper shop. Currently working Addams and the owner has about 17 machines at home working on them to recondition

That's good to hear. I like both places for sure. with as many games has they have it can't be easy to keep them all up.

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

1 week away!
    Also note a change from previous years is the Grand Ballroom carpet has been removed and a composite sports floor installed.

vaderno.jpgvaderno.jpg

That carpet was the shiz, both figurative and likely literally haha! Certainly going to miss that "epic living room" aesthetic. Will be interesting to see how noise and feet fare over the weekend. Will be a great time regardless I'm sure.

I haven't gotten an email but my two are still listed. Hoping to get some things addressed on the WhirlwinDMD project this weekend... not sure what my backup bring would be but I'll come up with something.

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

[quoted image]
    I haven't gotten an email but my two are still listed.

Everyone should have gotten a confirmation email when they signed up. If not and you need to change anything, I can resend it.

I resent yours Tony.

See everyone next week!

#74 2 years ago

[quoted image]
    That carpet was the shiz, both figurative and likely literally haha! Certainly going to miss that "epic living room" aesthetic. Will be interesting to see how noise and feet fare over the weekend. Will be a great time regardless I'm sure.
    I haven't gotten an email but my two are still listed. Hoping to get some things addressed on the WhirlwinDMD project this weekend... not sure what my backup bring would be but I'll come up with something.

Tell me if you can’t bring the whirlwind. I’ll bring my regular one if that doesn’t come

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

I resent yours Tony

I just got the resend (but not the original yet it seems)... thanks Corey!

Quoted from Jmckune:

Tell me if you can’t bring the whirlwind. I’ll bring my regular one if that doesn’t come

Will do. Right now there are two annoying bugs; 1) if you fail QMB the pf discs will not quit spinning until you restart and succeed... that condition carries over from game to game. OTOH some might call that annoyance a feature More game-breaking is 2) if you get to 6X+Special multiball, the game... loses its mind LOL. But that might not happen too often so... we'll see if Jim has time to fix it. There have of course been a few random infrequent hangups too, but none I can trace to specific cause-effect. Overall the new code is mostly playable/stable but still unfinished with some rough edges, and lots of planned features sill in development & unreleased... but still fun and worth seeing...? Not sure how the crowd feels about Beta/Buggy games, or if I'd be pushing my luck or having to babysit too much. Guess we could put both side-by-side LOL.

If I decide not to bring it, the only games I have that aren't listed dupes are Old Chicago, Space Station, and Bad Cats. Not gonna tempt fate with Black Hole LOL; my Shuttle has flaky displays, and Torpedo Alley might sink (I've been stockpiling some TLC parts and planning a PF swap).

#76 2 years ago

I just got the resend (but not the original yet it seems)... thanks Corey!

Will do. Right now there are two annoying bugs; 1) if you fail QMB the pf discs will not quit spinning until you restart and succeed... that condition carries over from game to game. OTOH some might call that annoyance a feature More game-breaking is 2) if you get to 6X+Special multiball, the game... loses its mind LOL. But that might not happen too often so... we'll see if Jim has time to fix it. There have of course been a few random infrequent hangups too, but none I can trace to specific cause-effect. Overall the new code is mostly playable/stable but still unfinished with some rough edges... but still fun and worth seeing...? Not sure how the crowd feels about Beta/Buggy games. Guess we could put both side-by-side LOL.
    If I decide not to bring it, the only games I have that aren't listed dupes are Old Chicago, Space Station, and Bad Cats. Not gonna tempt fate with Black Hole LOL; my Shuttle has flaky displays, and Torpedo Alley might sink (I've been stockpiling some TLC parts and planning a PF swap).

I was also debating that. I had to kind of jerry rig the under ramp stopper as that part was missing and unobtainable, the fix works perfect at home but not sure how it would hold up with play like that. It’s a half sized redirection plate with the blue pad turned sideways. My upper ramp wire form also broke welds on both attachment points to the lower part. Not a huge deal but the ramp moves a little when the ball comes flying down. Last worry is skillshot plastic is broken and when the perfect airball goes off the round standup it sometimes
    Lands perfectly in the hole. Hasn’t happened in a while but it does happen

#77 2 years ago

In what way is your wifeform broke? A while back a guy in the Space Station club came up with a clever fix:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only/page/70#post-6509854

I hear you on the other issues and worry about show durability. For the plastic hole you might try laminating over it with clear packing tape or mylar. The stop bracket might be trickier but if it's durable and fastened well enough... only one way to find out, d'oh! I don't have spares myself. (And not trying to pressure you at all BTW, just offering ideas).

Quoted from pinballj:

I am bringing Global Warfare (testing new mpu)

HOW DID I MISS THIS EARLIER?!? Was that your GW a few years back? It was one of my faves and I was super bummed when it went down. Can't wait to play it again!!

#78 2 years ago

In what way is your wifeform broke? A while back a guy in the Space Station club came up with a clever fix:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only/page/70#post-6509854
    I hear you on the other issues and worry about show durability. For the plastic hole you might try laminating over it with clear packing tape or mylar. The stop bracket might be trickier but if it's durable and fastened well enough... only one way to find out, d'oh! I don't have spares myself. (And not trying to pressure you at all BTW, just offering ideas).

HOW DID I MISS THIS EARLIER?!? Was that your GW a few years back? It was one of my faves and I was super bummed when it went down. Can't wait to play it again!!

The welds that connect to the small horizontal piece that screw it to the playfield near the right spinning disk are both popped. It would likely be easy for a spot weld but I don’t have the knowledge or know someone and haven’t been able to take it somewhere up to this point. Basically causes it to slide sideways a little bit as the ball comes around the end of the ramp. It goes back to position after ball drops it really just causes unpredictable ball travel once it drops

#79 2 years ago

Yup, the same one. We will see how it holds up this time!

#80 2 years ago

OFFICIAL SHOW SPECIAL LIST FOR 2022 LOUISVILLE ARCADE & PINBALL EXPO

Distributor: Flip N Out Pinball, LLC

Terms: Show Specials can be preordered starting today. If games below are not pre-sold then they will be available at the show for purchase. Show Special games will be played throughout the weekend by attendees. Once the show closes Sunday evening, the buyer of said machine will be responsible for breaking down their game and taking it with them. Games cannot be removed from the show floor prior to show closing on Sunday. Those who preorder a show special game are also eligible for Free Admission/Pass to the show. Show Special games are discounted from regular retail pricing and can be found below. Form of payment can be discussed with us, but credit card payment will have different pricing than the figures below. No Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle at this time. We will keep this list updated as games sell.

If you have any other questions, you can email me at [email protected] or text 812.457.9711.

Available Games:
    - (SOLD) Stern Godzilla Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition ($4400)
    - Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)

Other Titles Available For Purchase/Pickup At The Louisville Show (do not have to wait until show end to pickup, but must pre-purchase for us to bring):

- Jersey Jack Guns N Roses LE (NEW IN BOX) ($11,000)
    - Stern Elvira's House Of Horrors 40th Anniversary Edition (NEW IN BOX, #40, #69, #?)
    - Stern Batman 66 LE + mods (preowned) ($21,000)
    - Stern Stranger Things Premium (NEW IN BOX) ($14,000)
    - Stern Jurassic Park Premium (preowned) ($12,000)
    - Stern The Mandalorian LE (NEW IN BOX) ($15,000)
    - Stern Godzilla LE (NEW IN BOX) ($19,000)
    - Stern Beatles Gold (preowned) ($8,250)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic Premium + mods (preowned) ($12,000)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition (preowned) ($4,400)
    - Stern Deadpool Official Topper ($749)
    - Stern Stranger Things Official Topper ($650)
    - ICE/Raw Thrills Jurassic Park Sitdown Shooter Arcade (preowned) ($8,500)
    - Valley Dynamo Zombie All-Star Baseball Pitch N Bat (NEW IN BOX) ($5,999)
    - CGC Ms. PacMan/Galaga Standup Arcade (NEW IN BOX) ($2,999)

Added over 2 years ago:

Won’t allow me to update post anymore, but 1 GNR LE is SOLD

#81 2 years ago

Meteor with new code and new amp and speakers (6)
    plus Polk sub. Have got her playing well since I brought
    home from pincinnatti.
    Also bringing a really nice flash that I just reclearcoated
    with Spraymax 2k.
    Can't wait.

20220304_152501 (resized).jpg20220304_152501 (resized).jpg
    #82 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m beyond stoked, I’m picking up my game several months early, and at a discount in this day and age! You guys are awesome!!

I have a LED Zeppelin Premium from last year’s SFGE. These show deals are the best thing going right now.

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m beyond stoked, I’m picking up my game several months early, and at a discount in this day and age! You guys are awesome!!
    I have a LED Zeppelin Premium from last year’s SFGE. These show deals are the best thing going right now.

Congrats!

#84 2 years ago

Are there any pinball tournaments planned for this show? If there aren’t, come find me for dollar/beer games - I’ll try to print out a Pinside tag for my lanyard.

#85 2 years ago

I will be there selling vintage console video games but will play dollar games with anyone who asks me. I will try to remember my Pinside lanyard. The Cincinnati crew (Phoebe’s tent) is where to just ask anyone to play dollar games. You’ll find someone willing for certain.

Since you asked, there is an after show “not secret” pinball tournament planned Saturday at RecBar. I will be there… it’s a blast!

https://fb.me/e/1thCFZwLP

#86 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Are there any pinball tournaments planned for this show?

Yep. Womens friday, open matchplay Saturday and another tournament Sunday.

#87 2 years ago

I can bring a Godzilla premium to the show. I was looking for a trade/possible sale. Send me a pm if you’re interested

#88 2 years ago

Getting excited for Thursday!! Got our trailer loaded up ready to go. Bringing Ringer for a friend, a Jurassic Park premium for another friend, we're bringing games for a Lyman tribute row, so we'll have Spider-man, Metallica premium, The Walking Dead LE, and Elvira HOH premium. A few others are bringing Lyman games for the row but I won't post them in case something would come up and they couldn't bring them.
    See everyone at the show!!!

Phoebe

#89 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Getting excited for Thursday!! Got our trailer loaded up ready to go. Bringing Ringer for a friend, a Jurassic Park premium for another friend, we're bringing games for a Lyman tribute row, so we'll have Spider-man, Metallica premium, The Walking Dead LE, and Elvira HOH premium. A few others are bringing Lyman games for the row but I won't post them in case something would come up and they couldn't bring them.
    See everyone at the show!!!
    Phoebe

I wish Pinside had a “love” button for posts like this.

#90 2 years ago

W00t, coder just fixed the "spinning disc bug" and a couple other minor things, so I'm feeling much better about WhirlwinDMD!

Still have to test breaking it at 6X+Special but I guess if that happens I'll just put up a sign telling Erik to stay away

#91 2 years ago

I'm feeling much better about WhirlwinDMD!

I feel another project coming on, can’t wait to play it!

#92 2 years ago

Hope there is another LAN room setup so I can slay some 12 year olds again in Unreal Tournament!

#93 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Hope there is another LAN room setup so I can slay some 12 year olds again in Unreal Tournament!

Oh there is! The LAN party will always be a staple of LAX.

#94 2 years ago

I'm looking for a set of 30.5" modern Stern legs if anyone has a set available.

#95 2 years ago

REMINDER - WE STILL HAVE SHOW SPECIALS AVAILABLE

Also, we need to know if anyone wants a non-show special game listed below, so that we know what to bring and what to keep at the shop.

Available Games:
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition ($4400)
    - (SOLD) Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)

Other Titles Available For Purchase/Pickup At The Louisville Show (do not have to wait until show end to pickup, but must pre-purchase for us to bring):

- Jersey Jack Guns N Roses LE (NEW IN BOX) ($11,000)
    - Stern Batman 66 LE + mods (preowned) ($21,000)
    - Stern Stranger Things Premium (NEW IN BOX) ($14,000)
    - Stern Jurassic Park Premium (preowned) ($11,000)
    - Stern The Mandalorian LE (NEW IN BOX) ($15,000)
    - Stern Godzilla LE (NEW IN BOX) ($19,000)
    - Stern Beatles Gold (preowned) ($8,250)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic Premium + mods (preowned) ($11,000)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition (preowned) ($4,400)
    - Stern Deadpool Official Topper ($749)
    - Stern Stranger Things Official Topper ($650)
    - ICE/Raw Thrills Jurassic Park Sitdown Shooter Arcade (preowned) ($8,500)
    - Valley Dynamo Zombie All-Star Baseball Pitch N Bat (NEW IN BOX) ($5,999)
    - CGC Ms. PacMan/Galaga Standup Arcade (NEW IN BOX) ($2,999)

[email protected]
    text: 812.457.9711

flipnout_logo_orig_clear 2 (resized).pngflipnout_logo_orig_clear 2 (resized).png

#96 2 years ago

I will be bringing America's Most Haunted. Tricked out with new Spooky armor and Medisinyl's Mod Kit. Hope people enjoy it.

#97 2 years ago

Some FUN Giveaways This Weekend At The Louisville Arcade & Pinball Expo From FLIP N OUT PINBALL

Here’s the first! Stern Pinball Mandalorian Translite to the person with the highest score on one of The Mandalorian pinball machines from our booth.

C45112AF-8CA4-4555-BC52-003B80D8E2C9 (resized).jpegC45112AF-8CA4-4555-BC52-003B80D8E2C9 (resized).jpeg
    #98 2 years ago

Another Unbelievable Flip N Out Giveaway For 1 Lucky Louisville Arcade Expo Attendee, Courtesy Of Jersey Jack Pinball

A GNR Pinball Poster SIGNED BY SLASH!!! Thanks Again JJP!

Stop by the Flip N Out Pinball booth this weekend to rock out on the JJP machine and to find out details on how YOU CAN WIN!

1DDFCBB8-0162-4EED-9AAB-DF0DF5B0AD4C (resized).jpeg1DDFCBB8-0162-4EED-9AAB-DF0DF5B0AD4C (resized).jpeg
    #99 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Another Unbelievable Flip N Out Giveaway For 1 Lucky Louisville Arcade Expo Attendee, Courtesy Of Jersey Jack Pinball
    A GNR Pinball Poster SIGNED BY SLASH!!! Thanks Again JJP!
    Stop by the Flip N Out Pinball booth this weekend to rock out on the JJP machine and to find out details on how YOU CAN WIN!
    [quoted image]

So pumped, your setup last LAX was EPIC, going to be hard to top it!

#100 2 years ago

I’ve been waiting 2 YEARS for this. See everyone tomorrow!!

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2022-march-11th-13th-2022/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.