(Topic ID: 252690)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2020 (March 6th-8th, 2020)

By CoreyStup

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 348 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B06C8AE1-8D94-40B3-95D6-E3E82A486CED (resized).jpeg
    D551350D-091C-4BB7-8D13-8B9BB5757DAA (resized).jpeg
    B8D0E98F-3CCD-430B-B112-4395E5CB2215 (resized).jpeg
    20200307_190142 (resized).jpg
    20200307_190123 (resized).jpg
    C57D509D-01FE-4447-BA02-3E71779A8E3A (resized).jpeg
    48AF5F18-6904-4AF8-83B1-FCDF5907DAE3 (resized).jpeg
    20200306_182402 (resized).jpg
    15835515076003230365665186901559 (resized).jpg
    0982CB23-223F-4E15-B1C2-FB3382DCA338 (resized).jpeg
    D964A7B3-DBE8-43CF-937B-0BB99C0840CA (resized).jpeg
    AC046C19-DB85-4BBC-AF96-3153C7BAAA5D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20200306_113752554 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200306_113741555_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200306_113736197_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200306_113719998_BURST001 (resized).jpg
    There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 4 years ago

Thanks for asking! I guess it would be easier if I just added links.

- WWF Royal Rumble custom slings and/or lane guide plastics
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84388

- POTC airball deflector
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maffewls-potc-airball-deflector-for-sneezeguard-removal

- Baywatch custom sling plastics (CJ and Caroline)
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85033

- Baywatch drop target plastic and/or shooter lane boat plastic
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84171

- Baywatch drop target plastic protector
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87167

- Attack from Mars "AFM" badge
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87165

- Iron Man F22 raptor plastic
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85000

- Deadpool throwing stars and/or "DP" initials
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91340

#152 4 years ago
    Quoted from analogkid1968:

Hey wrd1972: Your FunHouse pin is awesome, and my wife and I were sad to hear you won't be there this year. Thanks for bringing it in the past years and I hope you will bring it next year.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Fuck em man. I got some complaints about my ACDC being too loud at LAX last year.
    Not possible.

Thanks for the support guys.

I actually want to put a confetti cannon on FH now, that will fire off for whoever grand champions it. Tell me that would not be bad ass! Watch out...might make a small boom! No whining please! Once I can figure out the logistics to have it only fire for GC only, it WILL happen. Might have to trigger it off of dual knocks I guess. But I am working on it, but it will take a very fancy digital circuit. I will even help clean up the mess...after midnight of course. LOL.

Also now have a spectacular Black Knight to show off, and a slightly less spectacular Grand lizard to show off as well. For those folks that have not experienced GL, this is truly a sleeper pin. This thing is incredible for a mid 80's pin. I was prepared to sell it, but now I cant do it. Its gonna get the full restoration now for sure. Its a machine you kind of play in "slow motion" and set your shots up very strategically and methodically. Just has a ton of re-playability. Maybe more than BK. Gotta love the few magna-save games. For those that dont know. The magna-save is active ONLY as long as you hold down the button. It can be used to "kick out" the ball from out lane as needed. No doubt the best way this feature is was utilized IMO. Wish BK did it this way.

#153 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Thanks for the support guys.
    I actually want to put a confetti cannon on FH now, for whoever grand champions it. Tell me that would not be bad ass! Watch out...might sound like a gunshot! No whining please! Once I can figure out the logistics to have it only fire for GC only, it WILL happen. Might have to trigger it off of dual knocks I guess. But I am working on it. I will even help clean up the mess...after midnight LOL.
    Also now have a spectacular Black Knight to show off, and a slightly less spectacular Grand lizard to show off as well. For those folks that have not experienced GL, this is truly a sleeper pin. This thing is incredible for a mid 80's pin. I was prepared to sell it, but now I cant do it. Its gonna get the full restoration now for sure. Its a machine you kind of play in "slow motion" and set your shots up very strategically. Just has a ton of re-playability. Maybe more than BK.

I’ll be honest, your pin was one of the reasons I ventured to Pincinnati as I had always wanted to play a Funhouse but there aren’t any around here to play publicly. I had never gone to a show before and while I played a few pins a couple times, your Funhouse was for sure the one I kept going back to the most. Thoroughly enjoyed it! It helped me know for sure I want to own one of these some day! Hope I get to play it again sometime.

#154 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

I’ll be honest, your pin was one of the reasons I ventured to Pincinnati as I had always wanted to play a Funhouse but there aren’t any around here to play publicly. I had never gone to a show before and while I played a few pins a couple times, your Funhouse was for sure the one I kept going back to the most. Thoroughly enjoyed it! It helped me know for sure I want to own one of these some day! Hope I get to play it again sometime.

Thanks for the very kind words.

Send me a PM if your ever down near Richmond. It would be my pleasure to show it off to you once again, as well as the other pins in house. I repair and restore these things as a service, so I always have something new. Working on a Whirlwind now...its getting the works! Same offer for any other Pinheads out there venturing through central KY.

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Thanks for the very kind words.
    Send me a PM if your ever down near Richmond. It would be my pleasure to show it off to you once again, as well as the other pins in house. I repair and restore these things as a service, so I always have something new. Working on a Whirlwind now...its getting the works! Same offer for any other Pinheads out there venturing through central KY.

You should set the Whirlwind up to when the knocker is used to dump a bucket of water on the winner! would fit with that theme lol. I bet some would be wishing for that bell then! If you decide to not finish WW let me know. I’ll only ever be able to get an average condition one before it’s restored lol.

#156 4 years ago

WW will be getting some bright strobes for the lighting, and a shaker motor. Its gonna rock for sure. But its a customers, so not likely to appear at a show. Bummer. But if it were mine. I would have it spray a light mist on ya' during multiball. No whiners please. LOL

#157 4 years ago

I'm local to Louisville, bringing the following pins and all will be price tagged Comet, Mario Andretti, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dirty Harry, Big Ben (EM) and Little Chief (EM). Considering bringing my Road Show. Arcades - buying a Dig Dug from a friend and he is bringing it to the show for me so it will also be on the floor for the weekend.

#158 4 years ago

Wow thanks for bringing all that!! Can’t wait to play.

Is it Friday yet? I’m going to hit up the stranger things seminar at 8pm Friday for sure. Then who knows what. Can’t wait.

#159 4 years ago

I'm really looking forward to visiting LAX for my first time. Can't wait to leave Chicago at 7am Friday and make the drive down. Hope to have a beer with you all!

#160 4 years ago

Are you bringing Two Brothers Pinball beer with you? Please say yes... that's great stuff and I'd gladly share it anytime!

#161 4 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Are you bringing Two Brothers Pinball beer with you? Please say yes... that's great stuff and I'd gladly share it anytime!

I didn't think about it. I'll load up the van.

#162 4 years ago

Its so nice having a branch office in Louisville to "work" at Friday.

#163 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Its so nice having a branch office in Louisville to "work" at Friday.

I’m working on having the company pay for it, I have a few accounts in the area

#164 4 years ago

HEY YO
    Guess who's comin to dinner?

#165 4 years ago

We'll be partyin in the beautiful new 27' long 5th wheel over in the grassy knoll. You'll hear the Autopsy.
    LETS PARTY.

#166 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

We'll be partyin in the beautiful new 27' long 5th wheel over in the grassy knoll. You'll hear the Autopsy.
    LETS PARTY.

I might be in a GT or freightliner, I’ll be on the look out

#167 4 years ago

Stoked to finally meet ya brother!

#168 4 years ago

Me too brother!

#170 4 years ago

Did ya get a room? We got space my guy.

#171 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Geez. Get a room!

I'M TRYIN GEEZ

#172 4 years ago

Jealous fuckers

#173 4 years ago

Matt! Will you be there?
    I was crushed last year not seeing your booth front and center. It was weird.
    THATS YOUR SPOT.

#174 4 years ago

Had our 1st league tonight with some KILLERS here's to my first smoke in 3 days AYEEEE

#175 4 years ago

I have two games (nice MET premium and a players RBION) that I can't put up for play (leaving early on Sun), but could bring for sale/trade to LAX if anyone is interested. Here are the ads:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92779

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87212

#176 4 years ago

Gryszzz Bringing your ACNC to the show?

#177 4 years ago
    Quoted from GuiitarMan:

gryszzz Bringing your ACNC to the show?

Yea bring it on!

#178 4 years ago
    Quoted from ggravesfamily:

I'm local to Louisville, bringing the following pins and all will be price tagged Comet, Mario Andretti, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dirty Harry, Big Ben (EM) and Little Chief (EM). Considering bringing my Road Show. Arcades - buying a Dig Dug from a friend and he is bringing it to the show for me so it will also be on the floor for the weekend.

You should definitely bring your Road Show!!

#179 4 years ago

Who’s ready for some Diamojd Lady and Pool Sharks?!? Come check them out Saturday and Sunday at the show!!

C8D70E2C-78FC-4E46-BD89-7DBC9C966897 (resized).jpegC8D70E2C-78FC-4E46-BD89-7DBC9C966897 (resized).jpegD22D402A-8FE2-4E55-B75D-711CB7EAD268 (resized).jpegD22D402A-8FE2-4E55-B75D-711CB7EAD268 (resized).jpeg
    #180 4 years ago

I am powerless to Diamond Lady's charms..

#181 4 years ago

Its probably her 2 tiered dress

#182 4 years ago

In town for LAX and enjoying the place so far.

Would love to meet fellow pinheads. Where do I NEED to go while I'm here?

Flipping @ Zanzabar right now. Combo champ on Star Trek stern lol.

#183 4 years ago

One word, two syllables: Recbar.

#184 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who’s ready for some Diamojd Lady and Pool Sharks?!? Come check them out Saturday and Sunday at the show!![quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! I just got Andromeda, Cyclopes, Captain Hook, Tron Pro, and Star Wars Pro broken down and ready for loading tomorrow. Can't wait!

#185 4 years ago

So I haven’t brought a machine to one of these before. Do you all generally set your tilt bobs a little tighter? I don’t mind people playing it at all but at home I know I’m not gonna shake the crap out of it. Are people generally harder on machines at these things? Or is this something that I shouldn’t worry about

#186 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

Or is this something that I shouldn’t worry about

This. Just make sure it’s got a tilt bob in it.

#187 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Its probably her 2 tiered dress

Or the fact she looks like a dude...

#188 4 years ago

Jmckune People placing their drinks and coats on the glass seems to be the biggest offense. Attach a Pin Gulp and add a sign pointing to said Pin Gulp. FWIW, I took a cherry Aerosmith last year and it came home unscathed.

#189 4 years ago

Time for "Ride of the Valkries": every trip in the ol' soldier Aerobarge threatens its last, but she hasn't let me down yet even though she has every right. But she's locked and loaded so let's hope I didn't jinx myself... see you guys in a few hours...!

20200305_090619 (resized).jpg20200305_090619 (resized).jpg20200305_090626 (resized).jpg20200305_090626 (resized).jpg
    #190 4 years ago

Planning to burn through a lot of oil?

#191 4 years ago

She’s about ready!

29C3913B-821E-4475-A448-33D29B203F87 (resized).jpeg29C3913B-821E-4475-A448-33D29B203F87 (resized).jpeg
    #192 4 years ago
    Quoted from GuiitarMan:

gryszzz Bringing your ACNC to the show?

Sorry guys, Alice is a little under the weather still. And the RV I'm riding in doesn't have a door big enough to fit a pin through.
    I'll take my 20 lashes after we polish off that case of High Life please and thank you.

#193 4 years ago

Don't forget Zanzabar is doing the Stern meet and greet tonight. I think Brian Eddy? Either way Antz is THE BEST!

#194 4 years ago

Yeah. Pissed I have to miss that. I’ll hopefully get to chat with the stern guys after their panel on Friday night.

#195 4 years ago

Anyone know if Brian Eddy will be doing autograph signings Friday/Saturday?

#196 4 years ago

In UV ink only. Stern sells separate light for viewing.

#197 4 years ago

Quick minishop here at work and just broken down. Will be heading out around 3. Pumped!

20200305_122554 (resized).jpg20200305_122554 (resized).jpg
    #198 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

In UV ink only. Stern sells separate light for viewing.

Link to purchase?

#199 4 years ago

Yes, just go to bohica.com

#200 4 years ago

when i was cleaning/waxing my game today(Prospector) i noticed a small crack
    on the end at the bottom of my right flipper. im coming straight from
    work to bring it. will this last the weekend? bummed i didnt see it before
    today. it gets alot of play here at my job. ive got some old ones at home
    but i think they are from when i replaced them on my f2k.

There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2020-march-6th-8th-2020/page/4?hl=foobeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.