(Topic ID: 231992)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2019 (March 1st-3rd, 2019)

By CoreyStup

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dantesmark
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53478410_10217371800264531_5599537309780279296_o (resized).jpg
    LaxLane (resized).jpg
    7CE6D0ED-AD0C-44DF-8C3E-C0638256BBBC (resized).jpeg
    20190301_192432 (resized).jpg
    20190301_192016 (resized).jpg
    15C75635-C22A-4F6B-BBE8-027E3B1D54F5 (resized).jpeg
    82AD41A9-FD4B-4BFC-9E9E-D2A87E03B14C (resized).jpeg
    1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg
    hqdefault (4) (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    20190228_163255 (resized).jpg
    20190228_133807 (resized).jpg
    annotated_map (resized).png
    DicksAlmostHere (resized).jpg
    MINTY-FRESH-meme-29670 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8168 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlbohon3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

Are there plans to eventually post a listing of machines expected to be there? My friend has four pins he brought last year plus one of mine. I have three to bring now along with his four. I wasn’t sure if there was a way to sign up to bring games.

#25 5 years ago

I'm hoping to bring 3 pins; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (brought it last year but have improved it some), High Speed 2: Getaway (LEDs and extra lights, poly bands, cleaned up a bunch), and my most recent game, Firepower (LED'd, poly bands, like new except for most inserts are cupped in a little). Another friend is planning to bring 4 games (Funhouse, Bugs Bunny Bday Ball, Ship Ahoy, Trade Winds; all in awesome shape). I'm planning on borrowing an enclosed trailer that will hold 6 games so we're planning to put 6 in there plus 1 in the back of my SUV. It'll be packed. Can't wait. Last year was my first expo. I was at Pincinnati last month but didn't bring a game. Pincinnati was a blast and I'm really looking forward to this year's Louisville expo.

#33 5 years ago

Cool. I just registered my games. Will there be a way at some point to see a list of what games are registered? Looks like the link at the end of registration just shows the games I registered. Again, really looking forward the expo.

1 week later
    #65 5 years ago

That sounds so cool about linking two NBAF games. I'm still sort of a newbie here so I didn't know those games would connect; very cool and would be a neat feature at the show. Heck, I'm bringing a HS2 and would think it would be cool just having the other HS close by.

Nice to see the list so far.

2 weeks later
    #74 5 years ago

Any updates on the full game list?

#82 5 years ago

That Cirqus Voltaire at Pincinnati was awesome! Loved playing it. Thanks for bringing; first time seeing and playing one in person.

2 weeks later
    #197 5 years ago

Great show so far tonight! Be sure to check out my buddy’s Fun House. Definitely equipped with a few unexpected extras. Bad Cats played awesome. Nice, smooth playing game. Loving Circus Voltaire too. Met a nice guy who played my Getaway, scored 450 million tonight on his first game in over 20 years. FP and TMNT getting some good play too. Lots of fun overall.

1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg
    #204 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

That is one very nice Getaway, wonderfully lit for a dark show and buttery smooth!

Thanks man! First time bringing it to a show. Picked it up over the last year and did a lot of repairs, cleaning and upgrading. It’s quickly become a family favorite. Fire Power is my most recent project. Got it working a few months ago.

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hit us up if you want to bring games to Pincinnati. Your games play great!

Thanks; will do! Pincinnati back in November was great. Hope to bring these next time.

Quoted from chaskett:

That Funhouse is sick! And the Getaway and Firepower near it were pretty sweet. Never understood the intrigue with Firepower until tonight playing that fine tuned machine.

Thanks man. It’s fun making these games pop and sorta new again, and even more fun getting other folks to try ‘em out and get impressions.

Lee

#214 5 years ago

Ahhh... finally home, seven games in tow. Definitely a fun but exhausting weekend. Totally worth it. Met lots of nice folks.

#216 5 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

That Firepower was great. Made me sorry i sold mine. Gonna have to find another!
    [quoted image]

Thanks man. Glad to share it at the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlbohon3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2019-march-1st-3rd-2019?tu=rlbohon3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.