(Topic ID: 231992)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2019 (March 1st-3rd, 2019)

By CoreyStup

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dantesmark
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53478410_10217371800264531_5599537309780279296_o (resized).jpg
    LaxLane (resized).jpg
    7CE6D0ED-AD0C-44DF-8C3E-C0638256BBBC (resized).jpeg
    20190301_192432 (resized).jpg
    20190301_192016 (resized).jpg
    15C75635-C22A-4F6B-BBE8-027E3B1D54F5 (resized).jpeg
    82AD41A9-FD4B-4BFC-9E9E-D2A87E03B14C (resized).jpeg
    1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg
    hqdefault (4) (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    20190228_163255 (resized).jpg
    20190228_133807 (resized).jpg
    annotated_map (resized).png
    DicksAlmostHere (resized).jpg
    MINTY-FRESH-meme-29670 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
    There are 245 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I don't know you but if you find me at the show I will buy you a drink to reward you for your perseverance!!

Deal!

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I don't know you but if you find me at the show I will buy you a drink to reward you for your perseverance!!

LOL I might just take you up on that! Hey @aflacjack, bring on the Weller and Ol' Rip!

#153 5 years ago

I will bring a Cirqus to the show if someone buys me a beer!

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

You had Sig Luscher yet? New from Frankfort's oldest and newest brewery... I'll bring you a Sig's Pack if you're serious

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Wow, you really under-cut my deal by a HUGE margin!!!

#156 5 years ago

Hahaha competition brings prices down! Thanks for bringing them guys

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

You had Sig Luscher yet? New from Frankfort's oldest and newest brewery... I'll bring you a Sig's Pack if you're serious

I have not. But I’m serous. My C.V will be there. Think we have 16 pins loaded up. See y’all this weekend!

#158 5 years ago

Real talk...Tony is da man!
    Cant wait for this weekend!

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

I have not. But I’m serous. My C.V will be there. Think we have 16 pins loaded up. See y’all this weekend!

That's awesome, I'd bring more if I had a way to haul them. Since we don't need two CVs there I guess it's STTNG after-all. Now if someone still wants to share some bourbon with me, I'm still more than okay with that!

On that note - is there an updated list of Pins that are registered to be there?

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

That's awesome, I'd bring more if I had a way to haul them. Since we don't need two CVs there I guess it's STTNG after-all. Now if someone still wants to share some bourbon with me, I'm still more than okay with that!
    On that note - is there an updated list of Pins that are registered to be there?

I will bring a Wellar 12. Just find me.

#161 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

I will bring a Wellar 12. Just find me.

I'll bring some Antique or something equally good!

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I'll bring some Antique or something equally good!

KT?

#163 5 years ago

I got the pappy 30

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dantesmark:

I got the pappy 30

#165 5 years ago

I'm pretty new to this community (just started playing competitively last September) and plan to attend. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting some quality practice for Pinburgh in!

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from PrinceOfPinside:

I'm pretty new to this community (just started playing competitively last September) and plan to attend. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting some quality practice for Pinburgh in!

A group of us are going to recbar Saturday night to play in an impromptu tournament if interested. I’ll post here with more details but shooting for 10:30pm recbar Saturday night.

#167 5 years ago

I'm getting to the show about 1 or 2pm tomorrow and was looking to go take a quick tour/tasting at the Evan Williams distillery. Anyone else interested in making a small party out of it?

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

A group of us are going to recbar Saturday night to play in an impromptu tournament if interested. I’ll post here with more details but shooting for 10:30pm recbar Saturday night.

Definitely interested!

#169 5 years ago

Looks like the trip will be delayed til later in the day. Who told Stern to deliver Munsters LEs on Friday?

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'll be there to donate my $20 to the winners.

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

is there anyone else idiotic enough to daily a 25-year old Aerostar?

If it makes you feel any better, my daily is a 1979 Ford Fairmont wagon. It gets me 35 miles each way to work every day and about a dozen pinball shows a year. It'll be there tomorrow (fingers crossed).

#172 5 years ago

Any1 know if Recbars usual sunday night tourney is still happening this week?

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looks like the trip will be delayed til later in the day. Who told Stern to deliver Munsters LEs on Friday?

First world problems!

#174 5 years ago

Fyi no recbar tourney on sunday... im stoked about saturdays though!!

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know of 5-6 people who may be interested. PM me?

#176 5 years ago

Well sometimes you can't keep a good van down, so everything made it intact! And now because I'm a dumbass that jinxed it, come play Bad Cats and give my playfield-painting girls their props before the gods say otherwise and strike me. Lots of great stuff here already!

20190228_133807 (resized).jpg20190228_133807 (resized).jpg

20190228_163255 (resized).jpg20190228_163255 (resized).jpg
    #177 5 years ago
    Quoted from KevinD:

If it makes you feel any better, my daily is a 1979 Ford Fairmont wagon. It gets me 35 miles each way to work every day and about a dozen pinball shows a year. It'll be there tomorrow (fingers crossed).

That is indeed awesome. Props to you! I'd have one of those in a heartbeat. Make it a foxstang beneath for ultimate sleeper goodness

#178 5 years ago

ARE YOU READY?

#179 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

ARE YOU READY?

Hell yeah. Are YOU ready???

#180 5 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Hell yeah. Are YOU ready???

are you READY!?!?!?!?

#181 5 years ago
    tenor.giftenor.gif
    #182 5 years ago
    hqdefault (4) (resized).jpghqdefault (4) (resized).jpg
    #183 5 years ago

Self portrait?

#184 5 years ago

Wish I could make it today. Will only be able to make it tomorrow night. Hope there is a good turnout.

#185 5 years ago

I'll be heading out this afternoon, will be there first thing in the morning for a few hours......looking for to it!

#186 5 years ago

stuck at work looking at clock...cant wait to get there tonight with wife and then most of day tomorrow
    with grandson. weather sucks but who cares..indoor sport.

#187 5 years ago

Is that GoldenEye for sale?

#188 5 years ago

Please post pics of Oktoberfest playfield gang.
    Thanks

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Please post pics of Oktoberfest playfield gang.
    Thanks

Haven't been able to grab any photos yet but it looks really nice to me.

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Is that GoldenEye for sale?

There are two of them here and one is for sale.

#191 5 years ago

Any tspp for sale?

#192 5 years ago

We have new playfield glass for $25 a sheet at the Retro Shop booth on the main wall. 502-780-9642

#193 5 years ago

Played the beatles. What a cool pin. Also got to play
    Munsters LE with the full pinstadiums. Wow what a cool
    Light show and got to talk with Scott from pinstadium.
    Dude was super nice and friendly . My favorite pin was that
    badass ACDC that gryzz brought. Awesome. Can't wait
    to go back tomorrow with my grandson.

#194 5 years ago

Does the show have any Sunday hours? That’s the only day I could come.

#195 5 years ago

Anyone see a Qix arcade machine? Not on the list of games, but you never know.

#196 5 years ago

10-4 Sunday i think.

#197 5 years ago

Great show so far tonight! Be sure to check out my buddy’s Fun House. Definitely equipped with a few unexpected extras. Bad Cats played awesome. Nice, smooth playing game. Loving Circus Voltaire too. Met a nice guy who played my Getaway, scored 450 million tonight on his first game in over 20 years. FP and TMNT getting some good play too. Lots of fun overall.

1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg1278C94D-3902-4104-A100-6E44C24F9CA5 (resized).jpeg
    #198 5 years ago
    Quoted from rlbohon3:

Great show so far tonight! Be sure to check out my buddy’s Fun House. Definitely equipped with a few unexpected extras. Bad Cats played awesome. Nice, smooth playing game. Loving Circus Voltaire too. Met a nice guy who played my Getaway, scored 450 million tonight on his first game in over 20 years. FP and TMNT getting some good play too. Lots of fun overall.
    [quoted image]

That is one very nice Getaway, wonderfully lit for a dark show and buttery smooth!

#199 5 years ago

I have to give a shoutout to t8tony8t and the whole crew at RecBar here in Louisville. They already had a bunch of great games here but when someone else that had a big space reserved couldn't bring their games these guys pulled 5 or 6 more games in for the show at the last fricking minute. These are the same top-notch guys that did essentially the same thing at Pincinnati in November. If you are ever in Louisville or anywhere close please go visit them, buy a ton of tokens, beers, booze, food, etc. and thank them for being awesome!!!

P.S. It won't be a sacrifice because they have an amazing lineup anyway.

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I have to give a shoutout to t8tony8t and the whole crew at RecBar here in Louisville. They already had a bunch of great games here but when someone else that had a big space reserved couldn't bring their games these guys pulled 5 or 6 more games in for the show at the last fricking minute. These are the same top-notch guys that did essentially the same thing at Pincinnati in November. If you are ever in Louisville or anywhere close please go visit them, buy a ton of tokens, beers, booze, food, etc. and thank them for being awesome!!!
    P.S. It won't be a sacrifice because they have an amazing lineup anyway.

Agreed, man! Have a great variety of pins from all different companies too!

There are 245 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2019-march-1st-3rd-2019/page/4?hl=pinball-dood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.