Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by coz6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

My name is Jason and I'm also a pin-a-holic. I wouldn't say I'm recovering yet though, lol.

#52 10 years ago

Also, if one of you locals are looking for a stargate I want to sell/trade. FYI
    ...and I hope to make the next party for sure!

#53 10 years ago

For those that got in Its set for Saturday Night starts at 6:00 goes until 12:00 (or when all the games need maintenance) please PM information for the address if you have not attended one in the past.

1 week later
    #54 10 years ago

Had a great time, COZ. Love the Metallica LE. Really enjoyed some Xmen LE, too, finally. Hope to be able to return the favor and invite you over in the fall.

#55 10 years ago

Thanks Coz! Had a great time as usual. Metallica is a beast and I loved it! But, you just made my decision for AC/DC or Metallica a litte bit harder now. LOL

#56 10 years ago

Awesome as always Coz

#57 10 years ago

Thanks all who could make it - if you requested a make up day check your inbox just sent out invites to a pre forth of July pin party. If you attended the last one - and are dying to play again no problem just send me a PM... Keep on flipping!

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisille-ky-pinball-meetup/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.