Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by coz6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

So its been a bit since I had my last group of pinside friends over. I want to do it again, the date of the party is not know (but should be soon) - It will be based on the first weekend that Metallica LE is ready to play.

The heck with flipping games for money lets flip this game! Thanks to Game exchange for honoring my order!

As of right now the game list is:

Tron - XMLE - AC/DC - NO Fear - and METALLICA!!! LOTR is also available but on the chopping block for the next game.

Please keep an eye on this thread for upcoming dates.

Post edited by coz6

#2 11 years ago

Wish I could go, but I'll be out of town for a wedding.

Looks like a good time though, thanks!

#3 11 years ago

How bout us souther Indiana folk? I'd love to attend.

#4 11 years ago

Damn, outta town for a scramble this weekend.

#5 11 years ago

Wow, thought it said saturday, I just canceled my rsvp. I might be able to make that, i'll see.

#6 11 years ago

Futurepinhead - it is for Saturday (my mistake) I usually have them on Fridays but changed this one to give other people a chance to attend.
    Madpol + Gesture - Sign up and get the next announcement if your interested
    Treborlicec - anybody is welcome to attend

#7 11 years ago

Went to his last pinball party. Gracious host and keeps his pins looking minty. Had a great time!

#8 11 years ago

Hey Larry when's your next pin party, I'm anxious to see your lineup, me and Jason will ride down together.

2 weeks later
    #9 11 years ago

Next event is scheduled for Fri Aug 24 @ 8:00 go to www.meetup.com and sign up!

New event old thread - that way some can just fav th post since threads get blasted so fast

4 months later
    #10 11 years ago

End of the Line Pinball Party:

The world ends on December 21st, do you have plans? If not I am hosting a Pinball Event at my house. The game lineup is The Addams Family, Lord of the Rings, Black Hole, Tron, NBA Fastbreak, Revenge from Mars, and No Fear. Doors will open at 7:00 and goes as long as the world is still in tack. Please RSVP if your interested.See you then - Jason

I only have 3 spots left at this time. Please PM me to get on the list, and the address

#11 11 years ago

Good digs, I've know Jason for around a year and we went to expo together, super awesome dude who opens his doors to complete strangers once a month for people who love playing pinball.
    Great host and great games.
    Thank you Jason for keeping your doors open for one last time.

#12 11 years ago

I'd like to attend. I'll get more concrete info as we approach. Yall let me know about Expo next year. I haven't been and would love to carpool with some locals.

1 month later
    #13 11 years ago

Next event is set for February 22nd start time at 7:00 RSVP please. I can take about 4 from pinside right now. Perhaps more as the date gets closer and some of the others say yes or now. New lineup

TAF, LOTR, TRON, AC/DC, NF, NBA Fastbreak

#14 11 years ago

The wife and I are in

#15 11 years ago

If I'm off from work Jason I'll be there. Hopefully will win Tron, AC/DC, or NF to take home with me. I'm bringing the truck!

#16 11 years ago

Count me in Coz

#17 11 years ago

@Indypin Hope you can make it - if not I can promise you will be seeing me in Feb - I have a friends whos jaw dropped when I told him about your place.

@Scooter - Good deal see you then

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

If I'm off from work Jason I'll be there. Hopefully will win Tron, AC/DC, or NF to take home with me. I'm bringing the truck!

Love it! The "pop" never lies Whole new meaning to "free game"

3 months later
    #19 10 years ago

Bump for new party!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from coz6:

Bump for new party!

I'm there, dude. I just noticed you got the Xmen you were lusting after, but Addams is gone. Can't keep 'em all.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm there, dude. I just noticed you got the Xmen you were lusting after, but Addams is gone. Can't keep 'em all.

Your correct! X-men in Addams out - I do miss that game, just wish I could keep them all!

#22 10 years ago

I am in!!Had a great time last time.

#23 10 years ago

Great! 6 spots left!

#24 10 years ago

Can I grab a spot? It's been too long since I've seen what you've got down there!!

#25 10 years ago

Your in 5 left!

#26 10 years ago

When's the party?

#27 10 years ago

Hey MadPole - I don't have a date to announce today. As the shipping is not certain. Normally I use this thread to pick a date and time, but because its a new game I thought it would be fun to invite people who were amped up and ready to go on a new game. So long story short trying something new. I am sure some won't be able to make it others will just having some fun with my only new game thats not been reviewed to death.

For the others who asked I use this thread to announce all my dates and simply change the title / first block so sorry for the confusion. Also since I am sure stern will read this send some SWAG!

#28 10 years ago

If ya got room for another Louisvillian, I would love to come.... And is singing along while playin encouraged

#29 10 years ago

You are already on the list! I just hacked your name together ooops

#30 10 years ago

Save me a spot, it sounds like fun.

#31 10 years ago

Call me whatever you want man. Unleash the Crakken! Metallica LE! Super Stoked! Working on my best Jame Hetfield voice...."MASTER MASTER, master of puppets is pulling your strings!"

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

Save me a spot, it sounds like fun.

Your in! 4 spots left!!!

Unleash the crakken!

#33 10 years ago

Color me in COZ!

#34 10 years ago

I'm in, if you'll have me!!!!

#35 10 years ago

Indypin and Rkelley17 you all are in 2 spots left! lets unleash this beast!

1 week later
    #36 10 years ago

Cannot wait!

1 week later
    #37 10 years ago

Any room left?

#38 10 years ago

Your in. Event is now full!

#39 10 years ago

Looking forward to it!

#40 10 years ago

Obey your master! your life burns faster! Obey your MASTER, MASTER!!!

3 weeks later
    #41 10 years ago

Game will be delivered next week (98% sure on that) you all can set the date the 28th or the 29th. Anytime after 6:00 works for me... Majority wins with one extra vote going to UKCatsFan76 if he really lives in Pikeville... Love the dedication!

#42 10 years ago

Color me there Coz! Been thinking about buying the Metallica Le and your pin might persuade me enough to make the purchase.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

How bout us souther Indiana folk? I'd love to attend.

No kidding I want to come as well.

#44 10 years ago

Always room for one more - why not! Place your vote watch the thread and lets have some fun!

#45 10 years ago

Room for two more? My wife and I.

larry

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Room for two more? My wife and I.
    larry

Unfortunately not at this time, but I would bet some spots open up Tuesday, when some people can't make it.

#47 10 years ago

Same here. I need to meet some other local addicts and attend meetings or something

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from coz6:

Always room for one more - why not! Place your vote watch the thread and lets have some fun!

Thank you!!!!

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Same here. I need to meet some other local addicts and attend meetings or something

My name is Jason and I am a pin-a-holic... Just keep an eye on the tread, spots don't typically get filled up but it being a new game and all... I will host again...

Also Saturday is winning at this point - just FYI

#50 10 years ago

I would like to make 1 sometime.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisille-ky-pinball-meetup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.