cm 2 92 (resized).jpg
cm 2 86 (resized).jpg
cm 2 81 (resized).jpg
cm 2 55 (resized).jpg
cm 2 54 (resized).jpg
cm 2 33 (resized).jpg
cm 2 30 (resized).jpg
cm 2 22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I once asked Marlon Brando to please not sit on my car ....

In the world of celebrity encounters, there aren't many that can say this, that's for sure....

You tend to see various celebrities in the LA area, the ones I have come across always seem pretty cool. Then again, I don't say much, if anything just hello or casual conversation. For the most part, I would have to say I don't envy them a bit. The more famous you are, the less you can go out into the world and exist as a normal person. There are so many people that converge upon them, sometimes unfairly I think. Last one I saw was Dolph Lundgren in the American Airlines lounge at LAX. Totally cool guy, was sitting by himself and was friendly with everyone who came up to talk to him.

#217 5 years ago

I posted in a Pinside thread once and Spfxted replied to me. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You guys are killin' me! Laughing my schwantz off!!
And Leslie...was a buddy. I had a replica Forbidden Planet gun made (with sounds)....he loved playing with it!

You can tell you really like Leslie Nielsen, I see the actual hint of a smile!

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

OP said 2 weeks so that's next weekendish. Would be cool if he were to wear a body cam and stream it all live on FB or something...

Right, saw him at the Lodi festival he’s hanging out there now and said the new appointment with the hulkster is a ways out.

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I guess you have to say that or get terminated!!

Yeah, and you marry her and then give her the boot she’ll terminate your bank account.

#412 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Maybe Lou (or Ted) will ask for a pic with me, now that I'm famous... From the Lodi local paper:
BEA AHBECK/NEWS-SENTINEL Mark Coward, of San Luis Obispo, sporting a hotdog hat, gives pointers to Darren Ensley, of San Francisco, right, as he plays the Excalibur pinball machine during the first day of the Golden State Pinball Festival at the Lodi Grape Festival grounds in Lodi Friday, May 18, 2018.

fireball hulk (resized).jpgfireball hulk (resized).jpg

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Ted, you've pulled out half of the original line up of KISS. Got Gene and Paul too?

Kinda hard to like the other two after that fiasco at the hall of fame induction.

#656 5 years ago

Hah Ruth just about got a smile out of you...

#671 5 years ago

Ted, do you remember this movie Warning Sign from 1985? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warning_Sign_(film)

It had zombies

This was my one time working on a Hollywood movie, they had rented some scientific instruments for the laboratory set from the company I was working for and some of us went over to install them and such. I spent a number of days on the set, working but mostly wandering around and goofing off looking at everything and watching some filiming (Hollywood was paying for all of our time so our bosses didn't care lol). It was pretty fun. Your last picture reminded me of eating lunch one day and sitting at a long table with a bunch of actors and actresses who were made up like those two. That was strange.

This was a "B" film for sure, probably more like a "D" or "F". I'm not totally up on Hollywood, but I think the Director Hal Barwood and the DP Dean Cundey are fairly bigshots in their areas. One thing I always remember is that those two were super-nice to us doofuses from the outside. They even invited us in one day to watch the dailies with them which was pretty interesting. Not a lot of people got to go in there for those. Two really nice guys considering how big they were.

Just consider some movies Dean Cundey was DP of: Halloween, The Fog, The Thing, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Back to the Future II and III, Apollo 13. Wow.

#680 5 years ago

Wow his stuff is awesome. I'm a big Wolverton fan and I like all of Steve's work too. Please tell me someone with that much talent makes a good living from it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.50
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lou-ferrigno-update?tu=xsvtoys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.