cm 2 92 (resized).jpg
cm 2 86 (resized).jpg
cm 2 81 (resized).jpg
cm 2 55 (resized).jpg
cm 2 54 (resized).jpg
cm 2 33 (resized).jpg
cm 2 30 (resized).jpg
cm 2 22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KozMckPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 5 years ago

I was watching TV last night and a couple of times a Dos Equis beer commercial came on and at the end showed a posing Lou Ferrigno picture as the "founder" of Dos Equis. Anyone else see that?

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm a big movie buff and I wouldn't recognize 99% of the "celebrities" you people are talking about in here. An Iron Maiden band member could literally run into me and I would just think it was some old dude...and Savini? He looks vaguely familiar (From Dusk Till Dawn)...but still never would have recognized him on the street (I had to google him for the "From Dusk Till Dawn" thing). I went to the Chicago Comic-con last year...it was fun but when we walked back by all the "Stars" I was like "who are these people?" And I love Sci-Fi...I just don't get "Star Stuck" and don't pay close attention to who the actors even are half the time...they're just people.

Talking about meeting a well-known person is like having a common friend with other people who are aware of that celebrity and giving subject matter for having a conversation with your friends and aquaintances and strangers even, which by and large, most of here on Pinside are to each other. I personally do not see it as anything much more than that.

#206 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I have met quite a few celebrities over the years, especially when working in NYC these folks are just walking around admiring the sites. Two that I can recall off the bat was John Goodman right in front of St Patrick's Cathedral, came right over shook our hands and we got photos and autographs. I asked what brings you out on a cold snowy day like this when we were chatting and he told me he did Saturday Night Live (when it was good) last night and the snow storm cancelled his flights so he thought he'd walk around a bit. BTW a big friggin guy, well next to 5'6" me anyway lol. Super nice guy.
The second was Susan Sarandon a detail in Manhattan were some celebrities showed up as a political statement to protest AIDS occurrence in one of the foreign countries I can't recall which but you know all this protesting shit ends up on the streets in NYC. So she locks arms with Jessie Jackson to form a human chain and block traffic, well the boss walks over tells her to get up and open the chain, she of coursed refused and he looks at me and says lock her up. So while cuffing her I lean over and tell her ever so nicely " Dammit Janet " well did she ever get pissed all red in the face and so on, so much so that in the precinct she made a complaint against me. The boss asked what's the complaint and what happened, she told him he looked at me then looked at her and said "get the fuck out of my precinct". We had a good chuckle with that one for a while. Yeah she is a real bitch.......
This was 25+ years ago, she is probably worse now with age lol

"Let's do the time warp again."

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, great guy! This was at the Saturday Night Live afterparty. We both got pretty hammered!

Judging from that tie, this was around early to mid-90s? Had a similar tie myself.

#294 5 years ago

Or Zoe Saldana.

#324 5 years ago

Lou Ferrigno called. He feels slighted that he has not been mentioned in his dedicated namesake thread for 3 pages now...

#329 5 years ago

holding Stanley's cup.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KozMckPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lou-ferrigno-update?tu=KozMckPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.