cm 2 92 (resized).jpg
cm 2 86 (resized).jpg
cm 2 81 (resized).jpg
cm 2 55 (resized).jpg
cm 2 54 (resized).jpg
cm 2 33 (resized).jpg
cm 2 30 (resized).jpg
cm 2 22 (resized).jpg
There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Last night, things got pretty "weird."

If any of you big shots are in the music industry, there needs to be something done where the industry honors "Weird Al" Yanchovic. The dude is a legend. I guess they probably just need to induct him into the Hall of Fame.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

If any of you big shots are in the music industry there needs to be something done where the industry honors "Weird Al" Yanchovic. The dude is a legend.

The best honor they could give is flying him to Ted and get his picture taken with him.

LTG : )

#303 5 years ago

I think if I were to ever pay for a celebrity meet and great, it would be for Weird Al.

EDIT: ...or Ted.

#304 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, great guy! This was at the Saturday Night Live afterparty. We both got pretty hammered!

judging from the sweat, that was some good cocaine! Chris farley there?

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I think if I were to ever pay for a celebrity meet and great, it would be for Weird Al.
EDIT: ...or Ted.

I dont think Wierd Al charges for signatures???

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You can buy a meet and greet package which gets you tickets in the first couple rows and some other collectibles and perks. Otherwise, he will normally sit on his tour bus steps after concerts and take a picture and sign something for anyone for free who waits around for him after the show.

#307 5 years ago

When I was a guest on Jackie The Jokeman show.....

Picture 001 (resized).jpgPicture 001 (resized).jpg

#308 5 years ago

Ted no take pic with Hulk....make Hulk sad.

37C05C70-9841-4ACD-BCBC-87BD9903BDED (resized).jpeg37C05C70-9841-4ACD-BCBC-87BD9903BDED (resized).jpeg

#309 5 years ago

Ted, I'm dying to know where you get the shirts?

#310 5 years ago

Best thing about this thread is I want to watch all of Ted's movies now.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you mail him a self addressed stamped envelope you'll eventually get an autographed "picture" of him made out to you. My youngest did this for a school project.

#312 5 years ago

I haven't really met anyone famous... I met Aaron Williams (starting safety for the Buffalo Bills until injury cut his career short) at SXSW after he gave a talk. Had my picture taken with him (and the local Austin, TX paper tweeted their own picture of us together, which was weird - but probably because I was the only one around with a Bills shirt on ). I also met Brad May at SXSW - didn't get a picture or ask for an autograph, but we talked hockey and Western New York for a good 20 minutes; he seemed like a cool guy and was really interested in chatting, but neither of these folks are what most would consider "famous." I think that's all I've ever met...

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Best thing about this thread is I want to watch all of Ted's movies now.

I have actually seen The Deadly Spawn before. Never knew director of it was posting on this forum until today.

#314 5 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

If you mail him a self addressed stamped envelope you'll eventually get an autographed "picture" of him made out to you. My youngest did this for a school project.

From Weird Al or Ted Al's would be alright but getting Ted's signed pic is the grail prize for most pinballers/horror directors/cigar smokers/oyster lovers/podcast guester's.

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Ted, I'm dying to know where you get the shirts?

I have the manufacturer send them to my girl who makes them for me. (Alexander Henry)

IMG_0745 (resized).jpgIMG_0745 (resized).jpg

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I bet Ted has banged more hot chicks than Gene Simmons of Kiss.

That's a pretty low bar, at least 50% of chicks are hotter than Gene Simmons of KISS.

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I have the manufacturer send them to my girl who makes them for me. (Alexander Henry)

I can't believe you didn't ask for a pic with me at pinfest. Oh well, continue showing pics with these "nobody's".......

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I'm beginning to think that Ted is simply very, very, very good with Photoshop!

Agreed...lol

#319 5 years ago

I do have to say about myself. While I am far from being a celebrity, I did have 15 minutes of fame. My story was in newspapers, I did radio interviews, was on dozens of websites, WGN TV news, briefly on main page of Yahoo and Aol and even a national Television show called The Doctors!!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/03/13/illinois-man-says-fiery-hot-sauce-saved-his-life.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/14/randy-schmitz-hot-sauce_n_6865950.html

hot sauce (resized).jpghot sauce (resized).jpg

#320 5 years ago

My favorite part of all of this is Ted has a photo with everyone who's anyone, and they are all lucky to have a pic with him, BUT his imdb profile has NO pic associated, lol

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0092197/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

#321 5 years ago

... this just in, pic says it all ...

IMG_0276 (resized).JPGIMG_0276 (resized).JPG

#322 5 years ago

Know a fair share of famous people, and have met plenty. Mostly professional athletes. Only picture I have here at work is my wife and I with Brady Skjei of the New York Rangers at the Wild game last year. Brady is her's nephew's cousin. STAND up guy all around. TRYING to get him over to my place some day and play some pinball with him...

8888888888888888 (resized).jpg8888888888888888 (resized).jpg

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's awesome. They look well made.

#324 5 years ago

Lou Ferrigno called. He feels slighted that he has not been mentioned in his dedicated namesake thread for 3 pages now...

#325 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Lou Ferrigno called. He feels slighted that he has not been mentioned in his dedicated namesake thread for 3 pages now...

Hulk sad

64A26CB3-55BA-4156-A9E3-A9E538478CC4 (resized).jpeg64A26CB3-55BA-4156-A9E3-A9E538478CC4 (resized).jpeg

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Know a fair share of famous people, and have met plenty. Mostly professional athletes.

IMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0093 (resized).JPG

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Know a fair share of famous people, and have met plenty.

I think we forgot to take a picture when we were together at the hockey game. Dang, I missed my chance to have a picture with a famous person!

#328 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I think we forgot to take a picture when we were together at the hockey game. Dang, I missed my chance to have a picture with a famous person!

That's pretty funny Dave. Next time we meet up at a game, we'll definitely take a few pics.

#329 5 years ago

holding Stanley's cup.

#330 5 years ago

Great pictures, Ted! Keep 'em coming! To bring things slightly back to the original topic...do you have any pictures of you with Bill Bixby? If not, what about Eric Bana or Mark Ruffalo?

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

Your WH20 was so nice. I had to go and get one because of how well yours played.

Thanks. I put a lot of time into it

#332 5 years ago

Why the #@$& would anyone give a free pinball machine to Lou “Screw You” Ferrigno, when we should be giving Ted a machine for his contributions to Pinside and all of mankind??? This world is messed up!

#333 5 years ago

Not on Teds level...but I'm still proud of this moment....my Aunts best friend made this happen when I was 16....she said not to ask for a picture...The pic was his idea...!!!...then my mother sent it to the next show and he signed it...Thank you Maa...!!!.........Joey

IMG_0002 (resized).JPGIMG_0002 (resized).JPG

#334 5 years ago

Why the #@$& would anyone give a free pinball machine to Lou “Screw You” Ferrigno, when we should be giving Ted a machine for his contributions to Pinside and all of mankind??? This world is messed up!

What's even more disappointing is that the game, if I heard correct, is a Kevin Moore restore and it is fricking amazing. I'm sure Lou has no clue.

#335 5 years ago

Damn! TOTALLY agree!!

Quoted from Breaking_Dad:Aunts best friend made this happen when I was 16

Fantastic!!

Ted & Caan (resized).jpgTed & Caan (resized).jpg

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Ted and the elusive Axl Rose- Let's see it!

I've got one of those...

Axl (resized).jpgAxl (resized).jpg

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

What's even more disappointing is that the game, if I heard correct, is a Kevin Moore restore and it is fricking amazing. I'm sure Lou has no clue.

I bet he sells the game less than a year after taking delivery on it.

#339 5 years ago

I’ve lost track, is the pin to be set up today?

#340 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I do have to say about myself. While I am far from being a celebrity, I did have 15 minutes of fame. My story was in newspapers, I did radio interviews, was on dozens of websites, WGN TV news, briefly on main page of Yahoo and Aol and even a national Television show called The Doctors!!
» YouTube video
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/03/13/illinois-man-says-fiery-hot-sauce-saved-his-life.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/14/randy-schmitz-hot-sauce_n_6865950.html

Awesome story man! Great video, thanks for sharing this.

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Hi Ted, any past photos with Stephen J Cannell ? He is /was my cousin (RIP).
Everyone loves the 'A-Team'.
-Dan

Yes RIP Stephen, I read all his books!!

#342 5 years ago

and here we have the rare Ted & Ted photo..............

ted (resized).jpgted (resized).jpg

#343 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

and here we have the rare Ted & Ted photo..............

OMG....you photoshopping @$&!!! Lol

#344 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

OMG....you photoshopping @$&!!! Lol

Noooooo, Ted is actually a real live talking bear lol, of course but it is very sloppy because I banged it out in 6 minutes. Figured I'll toss it out there before he actually does post a photo with Ted.

#345 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Noooooo, Ted is actually a real live talking bear lol, of course but iy is very sloppy because I banged it out in 6 minutes. Figured I'll toss it out there before he actually does post a photo with Ted.

You just gave me a great idea for a custom themed pin...

Ted and Teds Roadshow 2 (resized).jpgTed and Teds Roadshow 2 (resized).jpg

#346 5 years ago

Hey Ted, any pics of you and Frank Drebin?

#347 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Awesome story man! Great video, thanks for sharing this.

Thanks man, I am free rolling life now!!!! Every day I wake up is like a bonus!!

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Hey Ted, any pics of you and Frank Drebin?

You guys are killin' me! Laughing my schwantz off!!

And Leslie...was a buddy. I had a replica Forbidden Planet gun made (with sounds)....he loved playing with it!

leslie nielsen 08 (resized).jpgleslie nielsen 08 (resized).jpg

#349 5 years ago

I heard Ted was on a balcony in Vatican Square and people were asking who the guy in the big hat next to Ted was.

LTG : )

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You guys are killin' me! Laughing my schwantz off!!
And Leslie...was a buddy. I had a replica Forbidden Planet gun made (with sounds)....he loved playing with it!

You can tell you really like Leslie Nielsen, I see the actual hint of a smile!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lou-ferrigno-update/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.