cm 2 92 (resized).jpg
cm 2 86 (resized).jpg
cm 2 81 (resized).jpg
cm 2 55 (resized).jpg
cm 2 54 (resized).jpg
cm 2 33 (resized).jpg
cm 2 30 (resized).jpg
cm 2 22 (resized).jpg
There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Any Lou Ferrigno update? Just curious.

Yeah, came here for a Lou update and got Ted's chest hair instead

#652 5 years ago

Instead of an autograph can I get a zip lock baggie of chest hairs?

#653 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Yeah, came here for a Lou update and got Ted's chest hair instead

Lucky that's ALL you got!

#654 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Lucky that's ALL you got!

Uh oh, are you building up to your feature in the March '82 issue of Playgirl?

#655 5 years ago

Hey! I know how to attract all the hot chicks!

ruth buzzi (resized).jpgruth buzzi (resized).jpg
#656 5 years ago

Hah Ruth just about got a smile out of you...

#657 5 years ago

WOW! I really like how this thread took shape. I feel like I know Ted now. I wanna get my picture with Ted. Still have your Austin Powers pinball?

#658 5 years ago

Let's do it!

teddy stardust (resized).jpgteddy stardust (resized).jpg
#659 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, it's true! I actually posed for a series of Romance Novels! The artist? None other than Star Wars movie poster artist, Tim Hildebrandt!

Youre full of surprises, That's pretty cool, Ted. Any romance with your romance models?

#660 5 years ago

Just the one from Deadly Spawn..... the girl on the poster was my girlfriend at the time. Photo taken around 1983

spawn painting 2 (resized).jpgspawn painting 2 (resized).jpg
#661 5 years ago

Just ran across this interesting thread. I'm sure there are some fascinating stories to go along with all the photos.

TED.jpgTED.jpg
#662 5 years ago

Lou is no longer welcome in this thread it belongs to Ted now

#663 5 years ago

Thanks!
A few more of you ordered Candid Monsters! Thanks! They will go out Priority Mail Monday morning.

and, yes...we actually did buy a real firetruck!

firemen club COLOR 2 (resized).jpgfiremen club COLOR 2 (resized).jpg
#664 5 years ago

At Giants Stadium for tailgate!

IMG_0669 (resized).jpgIMG_0669 (resized).jpgIMG_0675 (resized).jpgIMG_0675 (resized).jpg
#665 5 years ago

Haha!! that would be Awesome!!

Quoted from Honch:

Youre full of surprises, That's pretty cool, Ted. Any romance with your romance models?

Mr Ted is a real Playboy,Heck he even has a pic with HUGH!!! Mr Ted was VIP at the Playboy Mansion..

#666 5 years ago
ted_int (resized).jpgted_int (resized).jpg
#667 5 years ago

VERY cool! The first review of Candid Monsters on Amazon! Yay!!!

cm review (resized).jpgcm review (resized).jpg
#668 5 years ago

Awesome pic!! Mr.Ted,Any word on the John Gotti movie that John Travolta is making?Its been talked about for about 3 or 4 years now.
its called "In the shadow of my father" I do believe..

#669 5 years ago

Sorry, no info on that.....but here's a pic....

Director of the Undead (resized).jpgDirector of the Undead (resized).jpg
#670 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sorry, no info on that.....but here's a pic....

Haha!! wheres the smile??

#671 5 years ago

Ted, do you remember this movie Warning Sign from 1985? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warning_Sign_(film)

It had zombies

This was my one time working on a Hollywood movie, they had rented some scientific instruments for the laboratory set from the company I was working for and some of us went over to install them and such. I spent a number of days on the set, working but mostly wandering around and goofing off looking at everything and watching some filiming (Hollywood was paying for all of our time so our bosses didn't care lol). It was pretty fun. Your last picture reminded me of eating lunch one day and sitting at a long table with a bunch of actors and actresses who were made up like those two. That was strange.

This was a "B" film for sure, probably more like a "D" or "F". I'm not totally up on Hollywood, but I think the Director Hal Barwood and the DP Dean Cundey are fairly bigshots in their areas. One thing I always remember is that those two were super-nice to us doofuses from the outside. They even invited us in one day to watch the dailies with them which was pretty interesting. Not a lot of people got to go in there for those. Two really nice guys considering how big they were.

Just consider some movies Dean Cundey was DP of: Halloween, The Fog, The Thing, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Back to the Future II and III, Apollo 13. Wow.

#672 5 years ago

Wow is right! Those films look great!

#673 5 years ago

I wanna know what Halloween must be like at Teds!!!???

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I wanna know what Halloween must be like at Teds!!!???

We have Halloween at our Cigar Club! Always a riot! Here are a couple of mine....

ted brain halloween 2015.jpg (resized).jpgted brain halloween 2015.jpg (resized).jpgted halloween (resized).jpgted halloween (resized).jpg
#675 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

We have Halloween at our Cigar Club! Always a riot! Here are a couple of mine....

Haha!! that second pic i bet NO ONE would have ever guessed that was you Mr.Ted..
Ha!! next time put on a pair of dark sunglasses then all the hot chicks will run up to you thinking your Mr.ZZ TOP

#676 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

Haha!! that second pic i bet NO ONE would have ever guessed that was you Mr.Ted..

I was there for 2 hours before the bar owners wife figured it was me! The reason was...I came in and hid a bag in the bathroom. Then I went into the Club as "Hawaiian Ted" ...shirt lai, etc.....then I snuck out and changed! It was great!!

#677 5 years ago

Ha! Rumspringa Ted! Great disguise.
By the way Ted I love this version of the Deadly Spawn art. Is there a poster of this available?
IMG_2203 (resized).JPGIMG_2203 (resized).JPG

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I was there for 2 hours before the bar owners wife figured it was me! The reason was...I came in and hid a bag in the bathroom. Then I went into the Club as "Hawaiian Ted" ...shirt lai, etc.....then I snuck out and changed! It was great!!

Haha!!..I bet that was a hilarious moment when they found out it was you..

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Is there a poster of this available?

Not at the moment. My friend, Steve Blickenstaff did it. (he also did the Cramps album cover) Check out his website. he's the new Basil Wolverton!

693ae3b5bb4783d6895297eed14ee6ab--abstract-art (resized).jpg693ae3b5bb4783d6895297eed14ee6ab--abstract-art (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#680 5 years ago

Wow his stuff is awesome. I'm a big Wolverton fan and I like all of Steve's work too. Please tell me someone with that much talent makes a good living from it.

#681 5 years ago

Thursday, June 7, 5:30 pm PDT.
When (if) it happens I will start a fresh thread...

Back to TedVision.

#682 5 years ago
main-qimg-ccb417082bc3b56ff872593c848ea875 (resized).jpgmain-qimg-ccb417082bc3b56ff872593c848ea875 (resized).jpg
#684 5 years ago

Who do you think is gonna win this thing??

IMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0093 (resized).JPG
#685 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Who do you think is gonna win this thing??

You look to be in a better position to tell us! Dude, how do you know virtually everone on the planet?

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

how do you know virtually everone on the planet?

I don't....just the cool people....

IMG_1975 (resized).JPGIMG_1975 (resized).JPG
#687 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's a crock of sh$t, you don't know me.......

#688 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

That's a crock of sh$t, you don't know me

But I do! I'm finally the cool kid! Suck it Bohus!

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

That's a crock of sh$t, you don't know me.......

I know you now....

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

alan b. lewis for the win!

one of my contacts from acclaim games back in the day was also an alan b. lewis. I used sent him "grandpa munster" memes all of the time

#691 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ah Man!! That's Awesome Mr.Ted..

#692 5 years ago

Ok...time to guess again.....

ted and (resized).JPGted and (resized).JPG
#693 5 years ago

A SMILER

#694 5 years ago

Ted, do you have any pictures after the development of digital photography? But the real question is how many people being photographed thought you were going to send them an autographed copy of the picture that was being taken?

Brad

#695 5 years ago

spfxted Hooray,.. it arrived,.. am I first in Australia? Cover to cover read tonight,.. and the mag,.. cool.

623561CA-A358-4FE5-9106-B7893A42B143 (resized).jpeg623561CA-A358-4FE5-9106-B7893A42B143 (resized).jpeg
#696 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

But the real question is how many people being photographed thought you were going to send them an autographed copy of the picture that was being taken?

All of them!

Quoted from mrWol64:

spfxted Hooray,.. it arrived,.. am I first in Australia? Cover to cover read tonight,.. and the mag,.. cool.

YES! You are the first! Hope you enjoyed both issues. Thanks mate! ----Cheers!

#697 5 years ago

Ted,

What is your opinion on Roger Corman? He seems to be the pioneer of efficient filmmaking, and even had a few run in with artistic greatness (Poe/Price films).

#698 5 years ago

Dang it Ted. I want to play but the only person I know that could have been in a horror movie is my ex.

#699 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

What is your opinion on Roger Corman? He seems to be the pioneer of efficient filmmaking, and even had a few run in with artistic greatness (Poe/Price films).

At the time he was the king of low budget. Nice guy. Met him and he took me to lunch to, as he said, "pick my brain!" AND, he picked up the check! And for those of you who know him, you know what that means!

roger corman and ted.pdfroger corman and ted.pdf
#700 5 years ago

Thanks Ted!

5EADED3A-18B4-4F7B-9497-8E16AB7F6992 (resized).jpeg5EADED3A-18B4-4F7B-9497-8E16AB7F6992 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lou-ferrigno-update/page/14?hl=cycloneman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.