Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by RGR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hobodog.jpg
    DECHIP1s.jpg
    TDA_Drinks.jpg
    6671016773_5cc9e9e453_z.jpg
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I do know someone that hit an $18 million jackpot back in the mid 80's.

How much do they have left?

#52 12 years ago

Aahhhh, my White Russian will taste much sweeter after I hit those numbers shortly....

#53 12 years ago

Yeah, I'll be in the market for some machines shortly. I'm also opening the compound shortly. I want to have friends and family visiting all the time, but I don't really want them always staying in the main house. Have to have a few guest houses. Oh, and the sports complex. It will be epic. I can hardly wait the few more minutes to start planning.

I wonder how much it would cost to have your influence on some upcoming machines?

#54 12 years ago

1st thing I would do is get this replace... It's Killing me tonight!!

// Error: Image 22913 not found // DECHIP1s.jpgDECHIP1s.jpg

#55 12 years ago

Damn, math and statistics strike again.

We'll if one of you won, I'm really good at suggesting things to spend money on. Maybe that could be my job.

#56 12 years ago

I won $6 ......... And lost $94.

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I won $6 ......... And lost $94. []

Well, glad you didn't go too overboard...hey, can you pick and choose the numbers from different lines?!!

#59 12 years ago

I didn't win either...
    Hope you all will still be my friend(s).

This is how I felt after the drawing...
    Hobodog.jpgHobodog.jpg

#60 12 years ago

Looks like I'm still Limping around for awhile....

#61 12 years ago

Well off to work Monday...I was looking forward to going in 4 hours late, taking a 2 hour lunch and leaving 1 hour early....figured they would get tired of it pretty fast...fire me..then I would of had 2 checks comming in.......................................*sigh* That's down the tubes

#62 12 years ago

I got the megaball

#63 12 years ago

I hit the Mega Ball on the ticket I bought with quarters. Replay!

#64 12 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

How much do they have left?

Believe it or not, this person happened to already be a highly accomplished surgeon, so it's not like the winnings drastically altered his lifestyle.

#65 12 years ago

This is a typical story well off or rich person wins lotto.

It is that or 95 years old.

Or win it then die or go bankrupt etc..

Hookers and Blow =-) lol

#66 12 years ago

Did I win? I'll check the numbers when i wake up.

#67 12 years ago

One winning ticket was sold in MD but they said there could be more across the country.

#68 12 years ago

One lucky guy gets to claim 640M in MD, now imagine if that guy would have read the first half of this thread and had been swayed by the discouraging points regarding buying a lottery ticket....well just saying.

#69 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

One lucky guy gets to claim 640M in MD, now imagine if that guy would have read the first half of this thread and had been swayed by the discouraging points regarding buying a lottery ticket....well just saying.

Actually there were three different winners (Maryland, Illinois -not me! and Kansas).

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I do know someone that hit an $18 million jackpot back in the mid 80's.

My parents had 5 numbers and missed the last one by 1 number. They played my brother's b-day (30) and it wound up being 31. I thought they got like 15k'ish if I recall. I remember there being a butt-load of winners on that one. I forgot to add this was in '85 or '86.

Edit: I forgot to add there was a gentleman, 2 people ahead of me in line, spent $500 on Mega Millions tickets - whoa!

#71 12 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Actually there were three different winners (Maryland, Illinois -not me! and Kansas).

OK, when I checked earlier there was only one mentioned in the headlines, still doesn't really change my point though, other than the equation is now three people splitting 200+M each.

#72 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

OK, when I checked earlier there was only one mentioned in the headlines, still doesn't really change my point though, other than the equation is now three people splitting 200+M each.

The only thing we know for sure at this point is that three winning tickets were sold. It's entirely possible that one of the tickets was purchased by an office pool and will be split by 100 people.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotto-fever/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.