7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lordloss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Lots of Pinball Parts-Cleaning out shelves of parts

Added: 2017-04-17 12:40:56 UTC • Ended: August 9th, 2017
    Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 1 (OBO)

Open for offers

Selling a lot of stuff cheap.
    Cleaning out my shelves of extra parts. I am selling a nice working Mega Touch machine. Price is $50
    I have two black jack machines that both have working DBAs and the screens light up. Need some work. Both of them for $25
    I have a lot of speaker grills for various games at $10 each. New speakers for $10 each. I have a bunch of light sockets and micro switches. I also have some working DMD displays for $70 each and some with a line out or two for less.
    If you come out I also have boxes of game specific parts that I am selling too. I also have new play field glass for $20 each and some new coin doors for $75 each. I just have too much stuff that I need to thin down as I am getting out of working on the games. Going to concentrate on working the cars that I have. Give me a call and schedule a time to come out and look at what I have and we can deal. I am not going to ship anything and I am not going to take a ton of pictures. You need to take the time to drive to me and look at the stuff I am selling. For those of you that have been to my place know that I have a ton of stuff that I don't even know what I have. I am also selling a couple populated play fields too. I have the following translites that are NOS ones.
    Big House $20
    Baywatch $50
    Cactus Jacks $20
    Rescue 911 $25
    Surf N Safari $25
    Water World $30
    I also have the following back glasses that are used.
    Flash $25
    Charlies Angels $30
    Lectronomo $30
    I am selling lots of game specific parts by the box. $50 to $150 a box that includes lots of great parts. Great for spares or put on ebay and make some money. I don't want to fool with doing the ebay sales right now so take advantage. Lots of used coin doors and lots of new ones. I want to make some deals so please come out and take a look at what I have. Boxes include Indiana Jones, White Water, Batman Forever, Twister, Johnny Mnemonic, Twilight Zone, Judge Dredd, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Congo and more.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are clarksonrj's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to clarksonrj's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Middleburg, FL, US

#2 7 years ago

Ugh. Megatouch and new coin door too far away.......

#3 7 years ago

I'll take a couple of the new coin doors if you change your mind and are willing to ship. I can provide a FedEx account number or UPS. Whatever is more convenient and you can bill me directly

#4 7 years ago

Looking for Rocky and bullwinkle speaker p
    Grills if you decide to ship

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lots-of-pinball-parts-cleaning-out-shelves-of-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.