(Topic ID: 38989)

LOTR...ready to take chainsaw after it!!!

By vader1979

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by The_Gorilla
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Ok, I really wouldn't do it, but I feel I am at that point. I just got this machine two weeks ago, it's my first pin i have played in a few years. I am new to the hobby and understand that I have to figure out strategy and ball tips, but I am going crazy! So, ball 1, shoot it into play field, first mission is to start one of the six modes, no problem. I start the mode, and EVERY, not sometimes, EVERY time I play a mode the ball drains. I have literally played about 35 games or more today, and this is ongoing. The ball either somehow gets shot down the center, or hits a slingshot, gets kicked back and forth and drains out the sides. I can understand if somehow I accidentally knock the ball in, but these are things I don't think I can control, especially when drained out the sides. This game is supposed to be fun, but this ongoing issue is really knocking me down. I mean statistically by now I should at least be able to keep one ball from draining during a mode. Am I missing something? Is there a certain tip I should be doing to prevent this? I just don't know what to do!! What is the purpose of the slingshots anyways? Seems like 96% of the time the ball hits the sling and gets kicked back and forth the ball drains...while I sit back helplessly watching.... This post is more of a venting. Anyone else feel this way about some of their games? Is this just the norm for a pinball game?

#2 7 years ago

Have you moved the outlane posts to their most narrow position? That would make it much less likely that you drain on the sides. Also, make sure that the post between the inlanes and outlanes has a rubber ring on it.

#3 7 years ago

It's just you...

#4 7 years ago

Postive sounding me: Get better. Practice more.
Negative sounding me: Be less terrible. Spend less time whinging on the internet and more time practicing.

Pinball is not really random. If you have a manual plunger, everything that happens in the game is technically your fault, it is just really hard to predict. As you get better, you will learn to not be stupid (e.g. make risky plays with the ball rather than controlling it).

Also, LoTR is not exactly a sissy baby beginners pin in terms of completing modes. If you are finding it hard as a new-ish player... ding ding ding! I am sure there are some easy pins out there... think about getting one of those? Tron... I'm looking at you

#5 7 years ago

You just need to practice more.
1. make sure your table is level (left to right).
2. it is at the right pitch (use bubble level for reference).
3. ball control, ball control, and more ball control. Learn to cradle the ball, live catches, dead bounce, etc.... there's tons to learn.
4. Learn to nudge. If it's going straight down the middle or to the outlanes you gotta know how to nudge it to change it's trajectory. Same if it get's in the slings, nudging just right can push it out safely.
5. Learn the full ruleset of the game. For instance you say mission 1 is to start a mode. Not necessarily true. You can tackle the game however you want. You can start collecting the fellowship to start Fellowship multiball, or working towards the other two movie mb's. LOTR has one of the deepest rulsets out there.
6. Have fun, it's pinball.

#6 7 years ago

Yes I did move the posts to the narrowest setting, still sneaking thru though.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Have you moved the outlane posts to their most narrow position? That would make it much less likely that you drain on the sides. Also, make sure that the post between the inlanes and outlanes has a rubber ring on it.

I have a NIB tron on order...

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Postive sounding me: Get better. Practice more.
Negative sounding me: Be less terrible. Spend less time whinging on the internet and more time practicing.
Pinball is not really random. If you have a manual plunger, everything that happens in the game is technically your fault, it is just really hard to predict. As you get better, you will learn to not be stupid (e.g. make risky plays with the ball rather than controlling it).
Also, LoTR is not exactly a sissy baby beginners pin in terms of completing modes. If you are finding it hard as a new-ish player... ding ding ding! I am sure there are some easy pins out there... think about getting one of those? Tron... I'm looking at you

#7 7 years ago

I felt that way about AC/DC when I first got it. Hadn't played pinball in forever. Actually bought LOTR right after and played it for a month straight. Got to be a much better player. Not good, mind you. Just much better than the awful player I was.

Just be patient.

#8 7 years ago

learn the game, with time you will know exactly how to react, be patient.

#9 7 years ago

Leveling the table (left and right) really helps on this table. Trust me.

#10 7 years ago

I totally understand I have a ton to learn. I am aware of nudging the ball if it is coming straight down, but still finding out how hard to nudge without it tilting the game. Machine is leveled both left and right and pitch is good. Bubble right in center of level. Will be checking YouTube for pinball playing tips. I am a visual guy, I gotta see it to understand. And as for the modes, I know I don't have to start with that, but when I do, as mentioned above, the ball drains EVERY single time at some point during the mode. It's more of a shock than anything that the ball has drained every time during a mode.

Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

You just need to practice more.
1. make sure your table is level (left to right).
2. it is at the right pitch (use bubble level for reference).
3. ball control, ball control, and more ball control. Learn to cradle the ball, live catches, dead bounce, etc.... there's tons to learn.
4. Learn to nudge. If it's going straight down the middle or to the outlanes you gotta know how to Nudge it to change it's trajectory. Same if it get's in the slings, nudging just right can push it out safely.
5. Learn the full ruleset of the game. For instance you say mission 1 is to start a mode. Not necessarily true. You can tackle the game however you want. You can start collecting the fellowship to start Fellowship multiball, or working towards the other two mb's. LOTR has one of the deepest rulsets out there.
6. Have fun, it's pinball.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

I totally understand I have a ton to learn. I am aware of nudging the ball if it is coming straight down, but still finding out how hard to nudge without it tilting the game. Machine is leveled both left and right and pitch is good. Bubble right in center of level. Will be checking YouTube for pinball playing tips. I am a visual guy, I gotta see it to understand. And as for the modes, I know I don't have to start with that, but when I do, as mentioned above, the ball drains EVERY single time at some point during the mode. It's more of a shock than anything that the ball has drained every time during a mode.

Another option if this is the case: NEVER start modes... see if your ball magically stays in play forever...

Or its not the modes at all. You are just having trouble becoming good at a pin that is knocked for keeping the ball in play a ridiculous amount of time by slightly better than average players like me

I own a LoTR... it is not Paragon in terms of ball time that is for sure.

Practice practice practice... and then beat the heck out of me in a friendly game. Its all good.

Plus, enjoy the Tron. My cheap ass is 1% jealous. At least a better player for now? Now time to go cry myself to bed....

#12 7 years ago

You can make all kinds of adjustments to the tilt to suit your playing style. I have my tilt setting kind of light. But it won't tilt until after a few warnings. Works for me.

#13 7 years ago

Once you get the ramp/loop shots down, it all becomes easier. Pretty much you want to make sure you aren't shooting stray shots. Every clean shot leads back to a flipper, unless it's smashing Balrog.

#14 7 years ago

Patience you must have....

#15 7 years ago

Ya I notice the balrog as well...hit it dead center and it shoots straight down the middle for a drain. I'm nervous to even shoot it anymore until I can get a little more practice nudging.

Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Once you get the ramp/loop shots down, it all becomes easier. Pretty much you want to make sure you aren't shooting stray shots. Every clean shot leads back to a flipper, unless it's smashing Balrog.

#16 7 years ago

Believe it or not....I just played a couple more games to test out that exact theory, and it worked! At least with the first ball until I started a mode. After that it was hit and miss. But again, once mode was started, it drained before mode was over. Think I played 5 more games or so... it is just starting to amaze me at the 100% probability
Of ball draining during a mode.

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Another option if this is the case: NEVER start modes... see if your ball magically stays in play forever...

#17 7 years ago

Here is MY strategy... for what it's worth. My entire focus goes towards completing the Fellowship Multiball, and the ROTK multiball. I actively avoid lighting the sword locks (Easy to do using the flippers to continually turn off the lanes you've lit up. You'll notice that your right flipper moves the lights right, and the left moves them left) until I have completed BOTH of those. Otherwise you will be sent to "Destroy the Ring" without being ready for Valinor Multiball. While completing these Multiballs, you will also need to chip away at ALL of the ring modes. Leaving the Two Towers Multiball uncompleted allows you to continue to chip away at the Ring modes, and the other Multiball modes until you're ready to try to Destroy the ring. Once you've completed Fellowship and ROTK... AND all the ring modes. Lock your 3 balls, and complete TTT multiball (By far the easiest of the 3 as well!), and cross your fingers for "Destroy the Ring". If you miss it, you'll have to start all three Multiballs again to get another chance. That's my 2 cents on game strategy. At today's exchange rates, it's worth exactly 2 cents! It works for me. I've also been trying locking ONLY 2 of the 3 required balls while doing everything else, so that once it's all completed, I only need to lock one ball to start TTT Multiball. There you have it.

#18 7 years ago

SO MANY different ways to play it......the more you play the more you will love it, that is a guarantee....

As for the slings, you will get used to slight nudges to avoid the drains, not all, but most and I have outlanes set wide open....

Keep playing it, I wanted to take a bat to Lotr my first few hundred plays, its hard and frustrating at first!

#19 7 years ago

do not shoot Balrog, thats a sucker shot ment to drain the ball/only during fellowship - learn how to backhand the sword lock ramp. Learn how to use the sling shots to trap the ball as its fed down the sword ramp so you can get all your two towers shots with out much fuss. Then work on fellowship. Always start War of the Ents first to both complete the mode with loop shots and build your ROTK army/souls at the same time. Always bring a mode into a multiball so you can easily collect a gift from the elves..

Watch videos here of the best guys in the world: http://pinball.org/videos/

Learn bounce passes, dead flips etc.

#20 7 years ago

Almost forgot. If you don't like balrog coming out when it's not for fellowship multiball, shut it off. Should definitely help with the drains. It wasn't originally designed to be used out of multiball in the game anyway. Some leave it on, some turn it off. To each his own.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-ownersplayers-disable-consolationbash-balrog

#21 7 years ago

.... "What is the purpose of the slingshots anyways?" ....

They were put there to create profit.
Your slingshots are working exactly like they should.

After you’ve been playing regularly for a while you’ll realize everything you do during the game leads up to draining.

It happens everytime ... do it with grace ...

#22 7 years ago

Probably not going to help the OP feel better, but since I just sat down to the computer after finishing a game on LOTR, I have to share:

I probably just came as close to getting to Valinor as I ever will.

I beat two out of three multiball modes (ironically the one I didn't beat was FotR, and this was the first game where I have *ever* beat RotK MB), got to TABA, I collected all of the Gifts of the Elves (all were lit solid) and I had earlier destroyed the Ring.

I think someone had said that there is a "hidden" 7th Gift of the Elves that needs to be collected, and I think you need to DTR after you do everything else to start Valinor. So, I needed to beat FotR (and I would have if I was able to start it again based on the progress I had made earlier), then DTR, and possibly get the "hidden" Gift of the Elves. Close? Maybe not that close. But more than likely as close as I'll ever get.

#23 7 years ago

Haha LOTR slingshots seem to shoot that ball straight at the drains. Nudge, nudge, nudge. And oh yeah ... nudge.

You sound like me about the modes. I think it is a mental thing. I know it was for me and still is sometimes. You have in your mind that you got to complete that mode and only have a certain amount of time. You shoot for the ramp and miss. It comes right back at you and DRAINS!! Get better at hitting the shots/ramps. Also learning to cradle that ball helps with hitting the shots better.

Have fun!!!

#24 7 years ago

Now, having posted what I did above, let me also say this: before that game, I probably had half a dozen games where I was sucking hard. I was re-starting the game repeatedly.

And the OP is exactly right about the slings on this pin. They seem to be the cause of more drains than anything else on LOTR. It can be very frustrating indeed. Knowing this, the key becomes trying to keep the ball off the slings, or to at least keep the ball from hitting the slings at an angle that will cause them to start batting the ball back and forth between the two slings which will inevitably lead to a side drain.

Easier said than done? Yes. But practice will definitely help.

And to state the obvious: don't miss your shots! Made shots will result in the ball mostly staying off the slings.

#25 7 years ago

Here you go Rob, GL

I finally achieved Valinor after almost two months of work (off and
on)...

Requirements:
1) Complete FOTR MB (All eight members+Gandalf Balrog Strike),
achieve Super Jackpots for an Elf Gift at minimum
2) Complete TTT MB (Survive the Assault to the end, new level every 5
jackpots achieved), achieve Super Jackpots for an Elf Gift at minimum
3) Complete ROTK MB (All Seven Levels), achieve Super Jackpots for an
Elf Gift at minimum
4) Play all 6 Rings Modes (Completion not required)
5) Play There and Back Again (Completion not required)
6) Collect all six Elf Gifts (not sure if this a requirement, but I
did, with modes and MB Gifts) (ed: yes this is a requirement)
7) Destroy the Ring (2X Required, or ONCE if you are SUPER SUPER HOT!)

Based on what I have seen, Valinor is near impossible to achieve
without playing each of the Movie MBs at least twice, because you have
to completed all the above requirements, and destroy the ring, before
Valinor will start immediately following. I did not complete FOTR
Ring MB, the first time, before Destroying the Ring, so I cannot
confirm.

#26 7 years ago

Sensitive nudges at impact of ball on slings will keep it out of drains....

I've screamed words you can't even imagine when I've had a great game or ball going and get that sling drain.....

#27 7 years ago

Wow! Sensory overload! So much info and so much to the game I still need to learn! Thanks all for the tips. I am glad I am not the only person that thinks the slings are spawns of Satan sent to destroy the enjoyment of the game! Will try a few of the strategies listed. Got a long way to go it looks. So far I have gotten to destroy the ring twice... but failed to complete. Last one I missed it by one shot....that hurt!

#28 7 years ago

Yes the slings can really rock that ball back and forth, I find myself (as well as my other pins) trapping the ball with my flipper quite oftenand really lining up the shots, Im sure there are vids on this on youtube, ball control and all. Good Luck, I love the game, may be a long time keeper in my collection but who knows...

#29 7 years ago

Haha great post. LOTR ticks me off every time I play it! Games are certainly longer than most but an uncanny amount of inopportune STDMs cut things short. In fact after getting GC on mine tonight, I had the pleasure of watching 2 extra balls and ball 3 go STDM, one after the other with not a single shot made on any of the three balls, and just after the ball save each time...1.2.3. let's just say it's a good thing the glass is still intact

#30 7 years ago

LOTR can be MEAN. But, that's what makes it so good. Nobody learns anything when it all goes right. Pain makes you learn to play pinball better. With so many ways to play, it's a winner.

Focus
Control the ball
Plan
Expect
Be Alert
Respond
Control yourself
Nudge ALOT

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go Rob, GL
I finally achieved Valinor after almost two months of work (off and
on)...
Requirements:
1) Complete FOTR MB (All eight members+Gandalf Balrog Strike),
achieve Super Jackpots for an Elf Gift at minimum
2) Complete TTT MB (Survive the Assault to the end, new level every 5
jackpots achieved), achieve Super Jackpots for an Elf Gift at minimum
3) Complete ROTK MB (All Seven Levels), achieve Super Jackpots for an
Elf Gift at minimum
4) Play all 6 Rings Modes (Completion not required)
5) Play There and Back Again (Completion not required)
6) Collect all six Elf Gifts (not sure if this a requirement, but I
did, with modes and MB Gifts) (ed: yes this is a requirement)
7) Destroy the Ring (2X Required, or ONCE if you are SUPER SUPER HOT!)
Based on what I have seen, Valinor is near impossible to achieve
without playing each of the Movie MBs at least twice, because you have
to completed all the above requirements, and destroy the ring, before
Valinor will start immediately following. I did not complete FOTR
Ring MB, the first time, before Destroying the Ring, so I cannot
confirm.

Pretty much confirms what I thought, but he doesn't mention the "mystery" 7th Gift of the Elves. I know there is a post by Keith somewhere about this, I will have to look for it.

#32 7 years ago

And now I am having 2 technical issues with my LOTR after installing the two cliffy protectors. Heres a link to my new thread if anyone is good with the technical side of this machine. I am a total noob when it comes to that stuff...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-ball-lock-not-registering

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Muggle:

.... "What is the purpose of the slingshots anyways?" ....
They were put there to create profit.
Your slingshots are working exactly like they should.
After you’ve been playing regularly for a while you’ll realize everything you do during the game leads up to draining.
It happens everytime ... do it with grace ...

That is in essence what makes pinball so fun. The game is intentionally meant for you to lose, it's just how long can you survive?

#34 7 years ago

Keith....can you weigh in here, is there a mystery 7th Gift of Elves?

STRATEGY TO VALINOR.......

My best strategy is to start working the TTT MB first, in conjunction
with Ring Modes, getting at least three rings modes in the first ball,
but not lighting the final lock on TTT MB if at all possible (left and
right ramps), to keep the ring modes open to collect.

I work the "War of the Ents" to maximize the trips to Path of Dead for
souls toward the ROTK MB. I do this by "setting up" the ring mode
selection, but adjusting the top lights to one light to left of War of
the Ents, and shooting the Ring from the right flipper. Another way
to maximize souls, is to use the sword ramp drop, in conjunction with
the right flipper shot directing around the left orbit.

By this time all three MBs are generally lit (with all those different
shots), and TTT MB is most likely already completed, and being lit for
a second time. I start another ring mode and I rape TTT MB for
points, extra balls, and completion of the ring mode (Attack of Shelob
is a good TTT MB choice).

I try to hold off Gollum MB if at all possible, until "Destroy the
Ring" is lit. Then I start Gollum MB. When this occurs the Ring shot
reverts back to allowing Ring Modes to be completed. I continue to
work Ring Modes in conjunction with Gollum, and play out FOTR MB, with
four immediate balls to get the Cave Troll Award and maximize chances
for completing FOTR MB.

If you are not able to complete all the Ring Modes and There and Back
Again, prior to Destroying the Ring, you will have to do it all again
(all the Movie MBs).......to get back to the chance to start Valinor.

The basic key is to use Ring Modes in conjunction with MB, to maximize
the effect. This way seem like common sense, but its tricky to
complete the Ring Modes without finishing all the MBs first, and
ending up already getting to the Destroy the Ring, which nullifies the
ability to get There and Back Again, without a Gollum MB. That is
why, is so important to get at least three Ring Modes on the first
ball of a 3-Ball game.

#35 7 years ago

Trade LOTR for BBH. Problem fixed.

#36 7 years ago

Actually, I think there is a rumor of a "Super Ring Frenzy" after all the Elves have been collected...don't know how to trigger it or if anybody here has ever done it...

#37 7 years ago

Yes, you have to collect 7 Gift of the Elves. When you have completed 6 Gifts all of the lights will be lit, and then when you collect the 7th all of the lamps will go out and you start again. To make it to Valinor, you have to have collected that 7th Gift and all lamps will be out. I learned the hard way. I managed to collect 6 gifts of the elves, play TABA, complete all multi's and finally destroy the ring thinking that Valinor was about to start, when the message came up saying there is still more to do, collect all gifts of the elves. I thought I had!! You need that 7th one as a requirement

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from roadshow16:

You need that 7th one as a requirement

Well, that explains it, thanks Keith......that's just cruel and unusual punishment

#39 7 years ago

Preemptive nudging. Learn to nudge before the ball gets on the verge of draining. The second the ball starts heading to an outlane or center, to try a light nudge. It takes a lot of practice and I am far from an expert. But, I have improved my ball times tremendously on Tron just practicing and learning how the ball reacts. Obviously you also have to learn what shots to avoid altogether.

2 weeks later
#40 7 years ago

I picked up an lotr this weekend. I really like the game, but am wondering if its too easy? You tell me. I had never played the game before and after 5 games, I hit what I believe is the wizard mode where the machine makes a buzzing noise, flippers go whacky and all the LEDs go dim. I didn't complete the mode, but scored 130 mil. Settings are factory including 3 balls. Prob played it 35-45 mins on that one game. In 10 years of owning TSPP I have never been able to get to wizard mode by completing alien invasion. Is this common for lotr?

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I picked up an lotr this weekend. I really like the game, but am wondering if its too easy? You tell me. I had never played the game before and after 5 games, I hit what I believe is the wizard mode where the machine makes a buzzing noise, flippers go whacky and all the LEDs go dim. I didn't complete the mode, but scored 130 mil. Settings are factory including 3 balls. Prob played it 35-45 mins on that one game. In 10 years of owning TSPP I have never been able to get to wizard mode by completing alien invasion. Is this common for lotr?

That's just the Destroy the Ring mode. It's not really a wizard mode, just one that unlocks after the three multiballs.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

This may help you out:

http://www.pinball.org/rules/lordoftherings.txt

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

No doubt you had a really good game considering the pin is new to you. But as mentioned, that is not the wizard mode. You merely destroyed the ring (DTR). I'm sure you noticed that after you did that the DMD said "there is still more to do". And believe me, there is!

Have you got to There and Back Again? That's the mini wizard mode.

And of course the actual wizard mode is Valinor. If you got there, then yes, I'd say the pin is too easy for you.

LOTR can have long ball times compared to other pins. That doesn't mean that you will be getting to Valinor any time soon.

#44 7 years ago

AI in TSPP is a mini wazard mode, there are about 8. There is a super mega whatever wizard mode above that.

It sounds as though you are beginner to moderate in skill level. Don't get frustrated, if you could do it all right away, would you really want to? It's better to get more skilled and have something to shoot for down the road, something to keep you coming back. It took me over a year to get to Valinor, and I was very close to the super mega in TSPP, and that's after owning it for 1.5 years. These are very hard machines, and most people don't see these things.

Again, that's the beaty of it, and what will make it something you can appreciate for a long time.

There are many EM's, but their appeal is weak all in all as they simply do not have the depth of the new machines. I have an EM, and I love playing it, but I couldn't play it all night, and it would not be there even if I had to scale down to say ten machines.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Collect all six Elf Gifts (not sure if this a requirement, but Idid, with modes and MB Gifts) (ed: yes this is a requirement)7) Destroy the Ring (2X Required, or ONCE if you are SUPER SUPER HOT!)
Based on what I have seen, blockquote>

There is a 7th "hidden" gift of the Elves. You have to get all 7 to qualify for Valinor.

DTR only has to be completed once. To get to Valinor you have to beat all three multi-balls, get all 7 Gifts of the Elves and get to TABA (you don't need to beat it). After those have been accomplished, you then have to get to DTR again and beat it. If you do, Valinor starts and you'll have the time of your life.

Early on, this game kicked my ass so regularly that I ended up "dummying" it up for awhile. I put every setting on easy which made learning the rule set and developing strategies so much easier. I finally reached Valinor and after that, I put the machine back on the factory settings. Interestingly enough, I reached Valinor again in a relatively short time after that but haven't come close since.

#46 7 years ago

LOTR has super long ball times,...get practicing rookie and quit you're whining! Haha

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You dont get TSPP wizard mode by conpleting AI, there is more to it than that.
Also destroy ring is not the final wizard mode.
Go read the rules of the games...

#48 7 years ago

Wow........learn to play pinball is all I've got to say....

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

AI in TSPP is a mini wazard mode, there are about 8. There is a super mega whatever wizard mode above that.
It sounds as though you are beginner to moderate in skill level. Don't get frustrated, if you could do it all right away, would you really want to? It's better to get more skilled and have something to shoot for down the road, something to keep you coming back. It took me over a year to get to Valinor, and I was very close to the super mega in TSPP, and that's after owning it for 1.5 years. These are very hard machines, and most people don't see these things.
Again, that's the beaty of it, and what will make it something you can appreciate for a long time.
There are many EM's, but their appeal is weak all in all as they simply do not have the depth of the new machines. I have an EM, and I love playing it, but I couldn't play it all night, and it would not be there even if I had to scale down to say ten machines.

Thanks. Yeah, I'd call my skill level intermediate. TSPP alien invasion is very tough for me. My high on TSPP is about 153 mil, so that's beyond beginner. I find the shots easier and more wide open on lotr, nothing as hard as the treehouse or nuclear reactor loop in TSPP on lotr. I have avengers, and have to say the tight shots there prepare you for just about any other game.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

Wow........learn to play pinball is all I've got to say....

Not very encouraging, man. Let's try to be a bit more helpful, mmmkay?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
League City, TX
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Woonsocket, RI
6,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Akron, OH
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside