(Topic ID: 175226)

LOTR: What bulb for color changing Palantir Globe?

By beefzap

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jgentry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

The one I had from BAM is no longer available. What is a good alternative? Thanks

#3 3 years ago

Someone made a mod that replaces the palantir, which I think looks much better than the stock one and what should have been installed in the first place. There's a forum thread on it kicking around somewhere.

#4 2 years ago

Does anyone have a spare from Bay Area that they will sell? Thanks

#5 2 years ago

Comet sells color changing bayonette 6 volt LEDs.

#6 2 years ago

I used one of those colour changing LEDs that have the actual LED separate to the bayonet base with wires connecting it . Works well as you can adjust the LED to where you want it .

#7 2 years ago

I went with this fire bulb. It looks awesome!! The color changing didnt fit the games theme in my opinion.

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I went with this fire bulb. It looks awesome!! The color changing didnt fit the games theme in my opinion.
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Wow isn't know that exists! Very cool bulb...

#9 2 years ago

www.jayspinball.com

Check this website often and grab a replacement if you can ever catch them in stock. You will never want to look at the stern palantir again no matter what bulb you put in it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Williamson Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside