You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mini-P1010325.JPG
mini-P1010324.JPG
mini-P1010306.JPG
mini-P1010301.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 13 years ago

No way!!! Especially not for a lousy pin like Champion pub. That game gets old really fast! If you want a fun game that isn't deep i'd trade it towards something like a Monster Bash, Spider Man, Cirqus Voltaire, or Scared Stiff. Unless you have a really large collection, I'd avoid Champion Pub.

#8 13 years ago

$5K for a CP is insanity! CP's value the past few years has fallen like a rock. Average Ebay price according to Boston Pinball is just over $2300 and i've seen several for sale locally for under that . A friend of mine had a really nice CP that could have passed for HUO, and sold it last year for $2500. It's a fun game the first 20-30 times you play it but it gets way too repetitive after a while. Cool theme, art, and music, but the game only has a limited number of shots and things to do. A bit of a novelty game, and the ball times are excruciatingly long!-I would definitely disable the stopper if i owned the game.

Mint MB or CV's may be hard to find around 4K, but i've seen nice unshopped examples of each game for under 4. If mint HUO condition games are what you're after, i would maybe look for a STTNG, WH20, or NGG. You should be able to get mint examples of these in the 3.5K range. All 3 are great games with a high fun factor level!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-trade-for-cp?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.