You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mini-P1010325.JPG
mini-P1010324.JPG
mini-P1010306.JPG
mini-P1010301.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 13 years ago

CP is a fun pin. Its not traditional by any sense. Lots of physical ball play that doesn't necessarily involve striking the ball with a flipper. The variation I think is nice, between jump rope, speed bag, and launching the ball to punch away at the boxer.

4K for a modded out LOTR sounds about right.

Over 4K for the CP is the main concern. That thing has too look pristine. Did he cliffy up the machine? Decals and cabinet art look perfect?

After checking those things out (as well as looking for mechanical errors), I would decide from there. Above all, you want a game that is fun, and that you like it.

HUO WPC-95 machines are extremely rare to find. I have only ever run into an HUO NGG and HUO MM.

#4 13 years ago

Any of the bash toy WPC-95 pins are good choices. Not overly deep, but just fun games to play. Some of them are going to be cheaper than your LOTR (TOM, CV, SS), so you might end up with some extra money. As far as finding them in HUO quality, thats a tough one.

I haven't seen Attack From Mars on your wishlist. You can probably find a nice one for around 4-4.5K. You really can't get any better than AFM, as far as fun & easy to understand pins go.

Treveism suggested MB. Great pin, but will cost you a few bucks in addition to your LOTR. I rarely ever see MB for less than 4K.

Also suggested was Spider-Man. I agree with this choice, since you will only have 1 pinball machine. Spider-Man is really fun to play, easy to pick-up, and has a pretty strong ruleset. You can more than likely find a red suit Spider-Man (on your wishlist) with what you get from your LOTR, and get some money back as well. You can order yourself a NIB Spider-Man still, but it may require a few bucks in addition to selling/trading your LOTR.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
€ 7.50
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-trade-for-cp?tu=drbond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.