View topic image gallery

IMG20160720125110_(resized).jpg
IMG20160720125043_(resized).jpg
IMG20160720125023_(resized).jpg
IMG20160720125008_(resized).jpg
IMG20160720114811_(resized).jpg
lotr_(resized).jpg
ArwenPlastic_(resized).PNG

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

Final test fitted and working. Production to start next week.

#52 7 years ago

Great product Mike and looks like they will fly out the door.

1 week later
#53 7 years ago

Awesome. I am so in for this. Makes the game play like it was designed and no damage. Simple and subtle..great work! Every game should have this.

#54 7 years ago

HAs there been a price set and/or a date these will go into production?

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

HAs there been a price set and/or a date these will go into production?

They are in production now. AU$40. Which is around US$30. Should be in stock on the website some time next week.

#57 7 years ago

Final product..

IMG20160720125008_(resized).jpgIMG20160720125008_(resized).jpg

IMG20160720125023_(resized).jpgIMG20160720125023_(resized).jpg

IMG20160720125043_(resized).jpgIMG20160720125043_(resized).jpg

IMG20160720125110_(resized).jpgIMG20160720125110_(resized).jpg

#59 7 years ago

Which Shire-protector is that in your machine? It looks good. Wonder if I should go that way instead of Cliffy.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Which Shire-protector is that in your machine? It looks good. Wonder if I should go that way instead of Cliffy.

It's the one this thread is about. I'm making them. They will be on my website tomorrow.
redshiftled.com.au

#61 7 years ago

I would get one. Is there any place that sells the Arwen plastic? Mine is already cracked.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

It's the one this thread is about. I'm making them. They will be on my website tomorrow.
redshiftled.com.au

I see your Arwen plastic has a piece that lies in the bottom of the depressed Shire area. But I'm talking about the edge contour of the Shire area level with the playfield. It looks like you have a Cliffy-like piece but with artwork on there. Or maybe this is just mylar surrounding or something?

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I would get one. Is there any place that sells the Arwen plastic? Mine is already cracked.

Curly at Little Shop of Games sells the Arwin Plastic. It comes with an extra piece of PETG plastic as a protector on top. http://littleshopofgames.com/product/lord-of-the-rings-arwen-plastic-with-protector-plastic/

I just ordered one of these pieces from Timebandit and look forward to installing it as well.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I see your Arwen plastic has a piece that lies in the bottom of the depressed Shire area. But I'm talking about the edge contour of the Shire area level with the playfield. It looks like you have a Cliffy-like piece but with artwork on there. Or maybe this is just mylar surrounding or something?

Thats a vinyl decal that you're seeing, pinball life sells them.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from HEEELEY:

Curly at Little Shop of Games sells the Arwin Plastic. It comes with an extra piece of PETG plastic as a protector on top. http://littleshopofgames.com/product/lord-of-the-rings-arwen-plastic-with-protector-plastic/
I just ordered one of these pieces from Timebandit and look forward to installing it as well.

Is the "Improved Arwen Plastic Protector" needed if you already have the extra PETG plastic installed?

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Ahh, sorry. My bad. Yes, that is just a decal as mentioned above. And I did a crap job of aligning it when I installed it so it drives me crazy every time I look at it, haha.

#68 7 years ago

Just a note on shipping if anyone wants to get together and bulk buy. The shipping bracket only changes every ten units due to weight. So shipping 2-10 units is the same shipping as for one

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

Is the "Improved Arwen Plastic Protector" needed if you already have the extra PETG plastic installed?

Probably not. Mine hasn't cracked yet and most likely won't. But I like the idea of the ball rolling down the new ramp instead of a hard drop off the end.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Just a note on shipping if anyone wants to get together and bulk buy. The shipping bracket only changes every ten units due to weight. So shipping 2-10 units is the same shipping as for one

Anyone in Michigan interested in going in on a few? I only need one.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from HEEELEY:

thanks for the link. I will probably order both, use the petg to either protect the replacement, or use it on the extra LOTR pin I have that I will eventually sell.

2 weeks later
#72 7 years ago

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Fits like a glove, thanks for remaking these TimeBandit

#73 7 years ago

Just wanted to say got mine as well - took 10 minutes to install, fitted easily. Now my Arwen plastic will never be smashed! Great mod 10/10.

2 years later
#74 4 years ago

Anywhere to get this or something similar?

#75 4 years ago

I've been waiting for the store to come back online since about October. He said he was going to start selling again in February but no movement.

1 year later
#76 3 years ago

I need one as well.

#77 3 years ago

I ordered one last month from the website...and it arrived today from Australia. Installed. Very transparent...can't even see it.

4 months later
#78 3 years ago

They show out of stock, how can I get one?

Thanks,
Mike

1 month later
#79 3 years ago

I'd also like one if still available? Thanks.

#80 3 years ago

I’ll take one too.

#82 3 years ago

+1 more

#83 3 years ago

TimeBandit Are you still making these?

3 months later
#85 2 years ago

Plus 1. Thanks

#86 2 years ago

I would like one as well...

The Ops account is disabled. Not likely to get any of these

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 12.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 12.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-resurrection-of-the-improved-arwen-plastic-protector/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.