11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Zdoor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'm thinking about getting the POTD mounting plate for the AOTD figures, but I'm not crazy about where they have the holes drilled for the figures. It looks like it would block your view of the flashing lights for the paths. I was thinking I could either drill new holes lower down, or I could make my own.

For those that have this mod, do the figures block your view of the lights?

#2 11 years ago

Just use double sided tape or museum putty and mount the figures wherever you want on the mounting plate. I positioned mine so that the view of the ball was not obstructed much.

#3 11 years ago

I used some industrial strength velcro for most of them (I put 4 guys on there, since I had an extra). I did use zip ties and drilled a small hole in one of the bases of the figure for one of them though.

#4 11 years ago

I too installed this and just used Velcro for the figures to place them where I want, works perfect!

#5 11 years ago

Used it and mounted figures with hot glue. Worked great.

#6 11 years ago

Is there anyone who sells the figures already wired with LED'S?

#7 11 years ago

I think Hemi may be making some...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-potd-figure-mounting-plate-from-pinbits-opinions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.