(Topic ID: 124617)

LOTR PoTD Arwen protector ramps - selling the rights / designs .

By MIL

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

103_8293.JPG
103_8291.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MIL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi guys,
Some of you know me personally . Others may have dealt with me through ebay but not realised who I was . Others may never have heard of this before .. lol .

For those who don't know my name's Scott and I am the guy who had made the LOTR Path of the Dead exit ramps / Arwen protector .

These ramps ( a different design ) were originally made by a guy in Canada whom I purchased the rights / designs from . The original Canadian designed ramps turned out to be very flimsy and many of them broke easily .

I set out to make a product that was both functional and sturdy enough to last a lifetime inside a pinball machine . I spent many , many hours tweaking and adjusting / altering the design to end up with the final product which I was selling some time ago . I would class it as mission accomplished as I have not had 1 complaint or heard of anyone's ramp breaking under normal use .

With the rumour that LOTR may be the next Vault Edition from Stern I sense that there may be a large need for these ramps again . The problem is that I had to get these made in a minimum batch of 100 and my financial situation at the moment prohibits me from the outlay of getting more made .

What I am proposing is that possibly somebody here would be interested in buying the designs / rights from me and take over as the new supplier of these ramps . The new owner would receive 100% ownership of the designs as I would sign everything over to them .

PM if interested .

Regards,

Scott.

P.S - Sorry I don't have any ramps left to sell , I'm just selling the designs .

103_8291.JPG103_8291.JPG

103_8293.JPG103_8293.JPG

6 months later
#6 8 years ago

Bump .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 7.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MIL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-potd-arwen-protector-ramps-selling-the-rights-designs?tu=MIL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.