Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by haunted1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So I decided I definitely need to get a LOTR back and want it as nice as possible. Lots of titles to trade towards one:

Transformers Pro
Water World
Airborne
Hardbody
Party Animal
Nitro Ground Shaker
Defender
Devil Riders
Galaxy
Cactus Jacks
Time Machine
Stargate

All of the above vary in condition, lmk if interested in trying to make a swap

#2 9 years ago

All of the games you listed for trade are better than lotr....

#3 9 years ago

Well, in fairness, I've never played nitro or defender so I guess lotr could be better than those

#4 9 years ago

You missed the train when I was selling my LOTR. I would have taken that Hardbody off your hands

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You missed the train when I was selling my LOTR. I would have taken that Hardbody off your hands

Get a room you two, this is a family friendly forum

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I am looking for a really nice HUO reg or LE

#7 9 years ago

Hey man. We live in the middle of nowhere. Beggars can't be choosers. Just look at Nick's collection.

#8 9 years ago

Gold wings envy rears its ugly head......

#9 9 years ago

Good luck bump, to bad my standard isn't perfect or is be pushing for a trade not on the list.

Hope one pops up soon for yah man.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-lots-of-trade-options-located-omaha-ne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.